Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 37. (Read 76985 times)

Activity: 535
Merit: 2
That is awesome....very great news...i hope it will mooning soon..and a date for token swap?
dont worry.we will arrange it and you will have enough time
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
At telegram they said they will announce the exchanges later who will convert the BTM erc20 tokens into mainnet tokens. Communication is not very stabile about this topic and also what will happen about mining coins. They will launch the mainnet which means there must be a mining procedure = AI cards.

I guess bitmain will keep the required AI sophon cards by themselfes for mining for half y year - and sell them later when everybody is really keen on it.

Anyway ... if bytom finds the way back to binance again, I hope the next days, maybe in combination with mainnet start, bytom will moon x2
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello,
I have right now Bytoms on my Ethereum Wallet. What do I have to do, to keep them after Mainnet launch?
Please answer, because I cant find the answer anywhere.
Activity: 350
To give everyone a shot, the literati still have a certain ideal, in other words, the face, value the reputation, not to do some unusual things, this is too important, is a strong support of the basic BTM support.
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
That is awesome....very great news...i hope it will mooning soon..and a date for token swap?
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Activity: 854
Merit: 257
Breaking News: Bytom Mainnet will be officially LAUNCHED in 24hours, April.24th at 14pm (GMT+8)!!
Activity: 336
BYTOM, the team of encrypted money projects, is very low-key, but the product is steadily developing, a latent coin with a long line of cattle.
Activity: 44
We are holding an Reddit AMA on April 24th, 2018 9:30am (GMT +8).This AMA will last for 3hrs. We will put together a great team of Founder, CTO, engineers, and marketing staff for this event!
Any questions #development #general related feel free to ask!
https://www.reddit.com/r/BytomBlockchain/comments/8e0si4/bytom_upcoming_mainnet_ama/
Activity: 111
very difficult to distinguish the scam project or not because at this time very many projects are handled directly by the scammer itself (newbie / jr.member) but not all ratings I say really scam .. to minimize the project is a scam or not I always choose a a well known manager and has handled many projects
We are holding an Reddit AMA on April 24th, 2018 9:30am (GMT +8).This AMA will last for 3hrs. We will put together a great team of Founder, CTO, engineers, and marketing staff for this event!
Any questions #development #general related feel free to ask!
https://www.reddit.com/r/BytomBlockchain/comments/8e0si4/bytom_upcoming_mainnet_ama/
@YourBTCC As one of the biggest #miningpool in the world, has announced their support to #BytomMining keeping up with #Bytom Mainnet!!
Activity: 270
The BTM project team started the first and most successful bitcoin community in the country, the Babbitt community, and has been operating until now.
Bytom summary for the week: It has been a week full of results and much hard work, but we are glad #Bytom community is getting bigger and stronger!

#MainnetComing Cheers for the future!! More big news will be announced next week!
https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-weekly-news-april-3rdweek-2a9708d04ab0
#Bytom is organizing "BLOCKCHAIN+AI"Summit in #Hangzhou on Apr.27th‼️

Co-organizer @BITMAINtech @btcinchina
Att guests:
@BITMAINtech CEO
#Bytom CEO Changjia ; CTO Langyu ; COO Mr Qu
ft.Investment-Partners and Ecosystem Partners

"Mystery Session" reserved for further News!
Join #Bytom Magic World| Build the ecosystem, Embrace the future

We genuinely invite different partners to join #Bytom family and let's build the ecosystem together!

Bytom will announce more important partnerships to Bytom Magic world in the near future

https://medium.com/@Bytom_Official/bytom-magic-world-build-the-ecosystem-embrace-the-future-ce4f1e435f55
copper member
Activity: 238
HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit
YourBTCC As one of the biggest miningpool in the world, has announced their support to BytomMining keeping up with Bytom Mainnet!!

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Bytom, with continuous reports, looks like a symbol of a dark horse. Though there are no special technical points, marketing has always been the first priority.
Pages:
Jump to: