Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 40. (Read 76995 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Bytom, the price of this coin is very steady. It should be a big dealer who controls chips, and the following should be able to fly higher.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
This coin has come along way since the China FUD days of last year when BTM got delisted from Binance.  In a market full of coins that's been creamed over the past couple of months, this coin is hitting ATHs.
Activity: 535
Merit: 2
BTM has been very resistant in the process of the overall decline of the money market, and the recent trend has gone up quite a lot.
I think so,the decline is the smallest.And it will rise soon
Mainnet starts soon.

Do I have to move the coins from my nano ledger to an exchange ?
We will contact exchange for swaping,so I think you need to transfer your BTM to exchange
Activity: 322
BTM has been very resistant in the process of the overall decline of the money market, and the recent trend has gone up quite a lot.
Activity: 141
Mainnet starts soon.

Do I have to move the coins from my nano ledger to an exchange ?
Treasure each of your $BTM,even its for free! Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
All the rewards have been sent, please check well your wallet:)

Treasure each of your $BTM,even its for free!
The realization of BTM is not based on the realization of technology, but with the cooperation and support of the government, so there is still a long way to go in the future.

Blockchain has a long way to go
Activity: 336
The realization of BTM is not based on the realization of technology, but with the cooperation and support of the government, so there is still a long way to go in the future.

A new China #Hangzhou Blockchain Industrial Park!

#Bytom is proud to be in this #blockchain friendly city

#Hangzhou creates the perfect breeding ground for Blockchain, which grows ideas around the world in an instant.

Is BYTOM going to stay in Hangzhou? I remember that it is one of the hosts of G20. It's a beautiful city.

Bytom is in Hangzhou Cool
Activity: 303
Merit: 15

#Hangzhou creates the perfect breeding ground for Blockchain, which grows ideas around the world in an instant.

Is BYTOM going to stay in Hangzhou? I remember that it is one of the hosts of G20. It's a beautiful city.
Bytom Basic parameter setting:

1. Total amount: 21 * 0.33 = 693 million.

2. Average interval between blocks: 2.5 min.

3. The amount of halving periods: 840,000 blocks.

4. Amount to release from the first halving: 346.5 million.

Difficulty adjusting: 2016 (3.5 days)

6. The initial bonus of each block: 346.5 million / 840,000 = 412.5.

7. A total halving of 36 times.

8. Block size is between 2MB and 3MB, depending on gas.

Activity: 117
I have been taking a shot at one as an afterthought.. be that as it may, not done.. still parcels to do.. i'm certain somebody will open a pool soon enough.
Activity: 36
Bytom is the role model of coin market 

We are London based crypto currency brokerage. Buying crypto is complicated and time-consuming - that's where we can help. We can purchase over 1,000 cryptocurrencies on your behalf and help you set up a wallet to secure your investment. You can visit our team of brokers face to face to discuss your investment.

Hi.With the announced implementation of the project will occupy a large niche, I'm afraid even to assume a possible capitalization. I will monitor the implementation and, perhaps, I will become the investor of the project.

Focus and you may get surprise
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Some people see that the bull market is worse than the previous one. I believe it will make great progress in the next wave.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
More recently than the original chain partners, bit continent has launched a special BTM mining machine. It can't help doubting whether this friendly type is just a gimmick.
Pages:
Jump to: