Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BYTOM: An interoperational protocol for diversified byte assets - page 51. (Read 76918 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
what's going on??
is this a good thing? this might mean there's twice as much to dump now... maybe a big investor bought 30 million worth? hope our investment doesnt turn to 2 cents a coin lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Just add a custom token.
Contract Address: 0xcb97e65f07da24d46bcdd078ebebd7c6e6e3d750
Token Decimals: 8
Token Symbol: BTM

Ah, thanks.
thank you for the information i will try to add costum.
i hope this token get best rate on exchange and rise and rises.
Indeed, Bytom was added to the Myetherwallet. If you follow these instructions, you can withdraw it easily.
Activity: 2
Does anyone know why the marketcap instantly doubled, according to coinmarketcap.com? It went from 30mil to 60 mil and the price only went up slightly

because circulating supply is doubled now
Activity: 6
Does anyone know why the marketcap instantly doubled, according to coinmarketcap.com? It went from 30mil to 60 mil and the price only went up slightly
Activity: 37
there are people sending me a PM and want to sell some BTM, but the want to rip off me...

be carefull
Activity: 533
Merit: 251
Join our slack!

bytomfan.slack.com
https://join.slack.com/t/bytomfan/shared_invite/MjM5NDgzNzA0ODM1LTE1MDUxNzk1OTYtOTZlNmViNzNlNQ

There is the English channel. #english
By the way, this is not an official slack.
Activity: 37
if you want to sell your BTM send me a PM!

edit: i still buy some BTM Smiley
Activity: 10
why do you need so many tokens? burn half. let investors rejoice
Activity: 8
Anyone want to sell his bytom to me? please send me a private message
Bonjour
qui c'est pourquoi je ne peux ajouter BTM sur myetherwallet, je ne peux pas ajouter un jeton personnalisé, je n'ai aucune possibilité

de plus je ne vois aucune de mes monnaies sauf quand je vais dans ethplorer.io

merci pour votre aide

Quel navigateur tu utillises ? ça a fonctionné pour moi avec chrome . j'ai pu ajouté un nouveau token et transférer mes BTM depuis binance.

add a custom token.
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
^^^you want to wait until they announce what they're doing with the secondary market purchasers, you may be compensated more, who knows.

Or you can do what it seems like some other people plan to do, which is hold the coins regardless of what they offer and hope for the best; do that at your own risk.

I just wish Bytom didn't fold so fast...I'm assuming their legal team likely advised them to.

I kept 1 BTM as a collectors item  Cheesy
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
bytom will refund the remaining tokens on the exchange as stated by the PBoC ?

I've been reading all the BTM threads I can find in several different forums and am now even more confused. I bought about 1 ETH (1700) BTM on Aug 11 off Binance. My standard jump in.

Does anyone know if they have said they will refund the original purchase (of 1 ETH) or another preset amount or nothing?

Binance hasn't said much. BTM is completely shut down but I still haven't decided if I'm HODL or letting go. The second I move the coins it's HODL but it's difficult to make a decision without knowing the other option.  Huh

refund info for ICO participants:

1 BTC = 75000 BTM

1 ETH = 10900 BTM

1 ETC = 610 BTM

per this:  http://8btc.com/thread-72384-1-1.html

Better off just holding. NEO (then Antshares) offered ICO refund also back in 2016. I'm bias because I bought a ton right before binance announced they were halting Bytom trading.

One note here: big difference between offering a refund, and saying you're refunding.  The former is optional, and the latter is like a product recall.  Someone correct me if they think I'm wrong, but the implication has been that this is essentially being treated as a product recall in the analogy I just used.

Thanks. Still a little hard to translate but ot looks like I didn't participate in the ICO since I bought regular BTM on the 11th. no refund/reversal..? If I do get a refund from Bytom it's about $40 from what started as 300.00.  Golly, thanks for protecting all us idiots from getting ripped off PBoC.  Angry
Activity: 3
PM If you want sell yours BTM at 0,00001 btc Cool

i have 2870 btm if you want

i will take it for 20$
Activity: 318
Merit: 100

I've been reading all the BTM threads I can find in several different forums and am now even more confused. I bought about 1 ETH (1700) BTM on Aug 11 off Binance. My standard jump in.

Does anyone know if they have said they will refund the original purchase (of 1 ETH) or another preset amount or nothing?

Binance hasn't said much. BTM is completely shut down but I still haven't decided if I'm HODL or letting go. The second I move the coins it's HODL but it's difficult to make a decision without knowing the other option.  Huh

1 BTC = 75000 BTM

1 ETH = 10900 BTM

1 ETC = 610 BTM

Better off just holding. NEO (then Antshares) offered ICO refund also back in 2016. I'm bias because I bought a ton right before binance announced they were halting Bytom trading.

One note here: big difference between offering a refund, and saying you're refunding.  The former is optional, and the latter is like a product recall.  Someone correct me if they think I'm wrong, but the implication has been that this is essentially being treated as a product recall in the analogy I just used.
Activity: 52
i have also transfered my bytom to myetherwallet.

fire and forget  Tongue
Who has already withdraw Bytom from Binance to Myetherwallet? Has it been successful? Share your experience, please.

I had withdraw Bytom from Binance to Myetherwallet. It been successful.

I used this instructions. I had add custom token and sent tokens from Binance to my Myetherwallet address.
Just add a custom token.
Activity: 649
Merit: 257
PM If you want sell yours BTM at 0,00001 btc Cool

Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Who has already withdraw Bytom from Binance to Myetherwallet? Has it been successful? Share your experience, please.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Orient
Just add a custom token.

Ah, thanks.
thank you for the information i will try to add costum.
i hope this token get best rate on exchange and rise and rises.
Activity: 319
Merit: 10

1 BTC = 75000 BTM

1 ETH = 10900 BTM

1 ETC = 610 BTM

Pages:
Jump to: