Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 140. (Read 484346 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
bitcoin rises up,so now some good news can be more useful

I'm working on a much needed new website with an arcade focus.

Nick. That looks awsome.  I love the atari feel.  It's reference of "original" is strong. Thanks bro
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Looking good Nick! Smiley

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Hi there,

I'm running the coin2 faucet over here: coin2.altcoinfaucet.net

Today I noticed that the daemon went nuts (on stacking), so I took a look at it. However, it seems that the coin is dead?

- GitHub Repository is offline and I can't find an official one
- Website isn't functional

Please let me know if there's any dev who I can contact or if I should discontinue the faucet.

All the best,
Altcoinfaucet

my wallet is working alright.

that is weird. is the faucet getting good traffic still?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Hi there,

I'm running the coin2 faucet over here: coin2.altcoinfaucet.net

Today I noticed that the daemon went nuts (on stacking), so I took a look at it. However, it seems that the coin is dead?

- GitHub Repository is offline and I can't find an official one
- Website isn't functional

Please let me know if there's any dev who I can contact or if I should discontinue the faucet.

All the best,
Altcoinfaucet
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

I wish it was personal preference rather than being force-fed by my Uni   Roll Eyes

Lol
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
Unless someone pays for the personal version for me to make an IOS game. 

You guys should check out Corona SDK to make a cross-platform smartphone apps and save some time.
Doesn't matter what you use to develop the game as all communication with the c2 server is done via JSON. So the interface with c2 is application and hardware independent.

The advantages of construct2 for many folk are as follows :-

1. One of the main tools developers use
2. Many free tutorials many of which include free source files
3. Can start to learn with the free version and buy the paid for version later
4. Construct2 requires no real programming knowledge yet is extremely powerful
5. The paid for version can create cross platform games with no additional work
6.  Large strong and helpful community for support and assistance.

The cost of even the paid for version is considerably cheaper than corona as it is a one off payment whereas corona works on a monthly fee.

Nevertheless, develop using whatever tool, language etc. you like. Personal preference. :-)

I wish it was personal preference rather than being force-fed by my Uni   Roll Eyes
legendary
i really like unreal engine 4. Epic has given a good plan for people to use their engine. 19.00 usd for the current version.
and a hell of a lot of free content. even if you quite the subscription. you keep the the versions you downloaded. and can make commercial games.
once you reach 5k in sales. you just kick them back 5 percent. Not bad at all! and when you want the current version. just pay another 19.00.

and you can make games on all platforms. 3d and 2d.

the only downside is, you need a decent machine to use it. 

You guys should check out Corona SDK to make a cross-platform smartphone apps and save some time.
Doesn't matter what you use to develop the game as all communication with the c2 server is done via JSON. So the interface with c2 is application and hardware independent.

The advantages of construct2 for many folk are as follows :-

1. One of the main tools developers use
2. Many free tutorials many of which include free source files
3. Can start to learn with the free version and buy the paid for version later
4. Construct2 requires no real programming knowledge yet is extremely powerful
5. The paid for version can create cross platform games with no additional work
6.  Large strong and helpful community for support and assistance.

The cost of even the paid for version is considerably cheaper than corona as it is a one off payment whereas corona works on a monthly fee.

Nevertheless, develop using whatever tool, language etc. you like. Personal preference. :-)
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
i give a fuck of C2 RIP 500k on bter !

I not see you 500K sell order on bter....you FUD  Wink

Like I have been saying. we need programmers. Java, C++, Python. Also people that can download construct2 and play around and learn that program you dont need any programming knowledge to use it.
so we can add little games.  
I'm working on a few things. I'm hoping to get something to present soon. I have put on hold the web series till we can get more content.
I will be doing video updates too.

I'll play around with it, but my first project will probably be a Zetacoin game  Grin  See me mid-2015 and I might have time to take on a programming project for C2
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
i give a fuck of C2 RIP 500k on bter !
legendary
Like I have been saying. we need programmers. Java, C++, Python. Also people that can download construct2 and play around and learn that program you dont need any programming knowledge to use it.
so we can add little games.  
I'm working on a few things. I'm hoping to get something to present soon. I have put on hold the web series till we can get more content.
I will be doing video updates too.

without any news ... coin2 dies  Undecided
today only 4 euro exchanges  Undecided
I would like to help, but I do not know  Huh

What skills do you have? What do you do do a living or what are you interested in?
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
without any news ... coin2 dies  Undecided
today only 4 euro exchanges  Undecided
I would like to help, but I do not know  Huh
legendary
This is the reviews of coin2.1 on bter:
FPS no longer happening. Dev team apparently conspired to manipulate the price and a dwindling community. Buy at your own risk.

is not a good reviews  Undecided

How to kill a coin ... since the start i told that all team stuff ( war and non sense words ) needed to be done by PM and not publicly ... now we get the result :/

Only content now will save the coin ...

By the way i PM'ed' already more then 1 time to give my help for DEV , i never get any positive stuff ... so or i stink the fish ... or does i make something bad ?

How do you want to be positiv, the wallet is not fixed since more 6 month ( Debug log ) .... all these little things make the coin less attractive...

My last 2 cents !

how about last 2 c2. Smiley

This is the reviews of coin2.1 on bter:
FPS no longer happening. Dev team apparently conspired to manipulate the price and a dwindling community. Buy at your own risk.

is not a good reviews  Undecided

How to kill a coin ... since the start i told that all team stuff ( war and non sense words ) needed to be done by PM and not publicly ... now we get the result :/

Only content now will save the coin ...

By the way i PM'ed' already more then 1 time to give my help for DEV , i never get any positive stuff ... so or i stink the fish ... or does i make something bad ?

How do you want to be positiv, the wallet is not fixed since more 6 month ( Debug log ) .... all these little things make the coin less attractive...

My last 2 cents !

You have pm
Jump to: