Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 135. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing
voice work! I will release who this is very soon! Smiley

It sounds a good news!but what is "Dark Stakes"?is it Dark Coin?

It's a game that deals with the world of crypto. So taking actual events and people,over the last few years.
So there will be familiar characters that you may have seen so far. Little in-jokes will be through out.
It will be an in browser 2d platform action/rpg.  You will able to purchase items and many other things with coin2 also able to earn as well.
Dark Stakes is just a cool name for this installment. The main Boss will be mysterious and dark. lol.

More info I will release soon.  
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing

It sounds a good news!but what is "Dark Stakes"?is it Dark Coin?
legendary
I got some good news today!  Coin Quest: Dark Stakes just picked up a very cool supporter! He will also be providing

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
legendary
Check out my trailer! More info on Coin Quest: Dark Stakes Coming Soon!

NEW TRAILER! COIN WITH ME NOW!

http://youtu.be/UyWYmOjAK_s
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Hello all. I've been sick for the holidays. Typical for me. But I'm back in the swing of things. Slowly but surely, the new site is getting done. Oldandgrey and I decided to keep it physically separate from the online wallet but visually similar. They can certainly link back and forth to eachother in multiple places where appropriate. Here is another still of my progress. I swear I'll have a live preview up soon. There is some cool stuff I haven't shown yet. My next task is to do the pixel art avatars, so if any devs have not given me a photo to work from, you will get a silhouetted image for the time being.

Nick yours and garfield's work is looking real good.  The work is highly appreciated and if you guys throw me your addy I would like to donate some c2 for your effort.

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
now the only way to attract somebody is that the price rises up highly
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hello all. I've been sick for the holidays. Typical for me. But I'm back in the swing of things. Slowly but surely, the new site is getting done. Oldandgrey and I decided to keep it physically separate from the online wallet but visually similar. They can certainly link back and forth to eachother in multiple places where appropriate. Here is another still of my progress. I swear I'll have a live preview up soon. There is some cool stuff I haven't shown yet. My next task is to do the pixel art avatars, so if any devs have not given me a photo to work from, you will get a silhouetted image for the time being.

legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
whats wrong with this

http://c2chain.info/top100
It started eating all CPU time and memory on my server not so long ago and I can't find what is the issue yet Sad so I temporary turned it off to give blockchain explorer some breath...
legendary
Merit: 1000

Click this image and get a free cloud miner, felt like sharing it, everyone can use free btc.
legendary
whats wrong with this

http://c2chain.info/top100

No clue, but I went ahead and notified UdjinM6 of the issue, it might be a day or so before it gets fixed, he isn't online atm. Thanks for pointing it out pagona.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
legendary
This promises to be an interesting coin  Smiley

That it is, it may have seen it's last low days! Good things are rolling in! Get Ready! Smiley

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
This promises to be an interesting coin  Smiley
legendary
Are there any updates about project?

which project? I'm sure there won't be any today considering its a holiday though..
legendary
Activity: 1288
Are there any updates about project?
Jump to: