Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 137. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
coin2 i love you and your team. Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Here is a little teaser poster for Coin Quest! Smiley
Made a sprite that looks like me Smiley 

legendary
Merit: 1000
Hi do i have to update my wallet ? The last vesion still works for me.

Well the debug log issue was fixed in the newest version so it will probably be a good idea to update it, wb btw I remember you =)
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Hi do i have to update my wallet ? The last vesion still works for me.
legendary
Well I'm not really trying to stir up more of a mess.. but me and bittzy78 both tried to save C2 on bittrex by buying up as much C2 as we could from the sell wall. We met their volume demands and still they delisted us for not holding it up for a week.. they are greedy as hell. I agree that bter and polo should be our sole exchanges for now, look where mintpal got us.. I'm sure everyone remembers that shit.. I only posted cryptsy as a reminder that we are on the voting list there and have been, voting there is optional.. we should focus on what we can do as a community to bring value back.  I was thinking merchandising, and use the funds as buy support.

* T-Shirts
* Coffee Mugs
* Key Chains
* Flashlights
* Flash Drives
* Ink Pens
* Bumper Stickers
* Regular Stickers
* Magnets
* Toys

I want me a Chad Crypto Bobble Head asap! lol! Smiley

I'll look into that for u, lol

Oh btw everyone we are unfrozen on polo, and bter's price is higher atm
legendary
Well I'm not really trying to stir up more of a mess.. but me and bittzy78 both tried to save C2 on bittrex by buying up as much C2 as we could from the sell wall. We met their volume demands and still they delisted us for not holding it up for a week.. they are greedy as hell. I agree that bter and polo should be our sole exchanges for now, look where mintpal got us.. I'm sure everyone remembers that shit.. I only posted cryptsy as a reminder that we are on the voting list there and have been, voting there is optional.. we should focus on what we can do as a community to bring value back.  I was thinking merchandising, and use the funds as buy support.

* T-Shirts
* Coffee Mugs
* Key Chains
* Flashlights
* Flash Drives
* Ink Pens
* Bumper Stickers
* Regular Stickers
* Magnets
* Toys

I want me a Chad Crypto Bobble Head asap! lol! Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Hey all, I got some big problems. my main harddrive is about to die. I need to get a external drive fast.  
if you can please throw some btc at the address below or any of the other coins.  it would help so much.
even try out this link.

http://cointellect.com/?code=7c4fa6cf

if my drive dies, I lose everything. and I will be out of this for a while till I can get a internal again.

thanks supporters

You can get 300gb drive on Amazon for $30. http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-HD300LD-7200rpm-SpinPoint-internal/dp/B000H4VU5I/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1416390058&sr=8-6&keywords=300+gb+hd
legendary

* T-Shirts
* Coffee Mugs
* Key Chains
* Flashlights
* Flash Drives
* Ink Pens
* Bumper Stickers
* Regular Stickers
* Magnets
* Toys
legendary
WARNING! if anyone installed that cointelecct link I posted. remove it. it is a scam. So sorry about that.
its seemed to work well. yet I heard from a few where it was not good. just forget it. i removed it from the
comment. 

legendary
As far as being on bitrex......

Is it me, or are all of the complete shit coins listed there.  Every latest pump coin is on there.  I for one want no part of that business.  I can be alone in thinkin this but I for one will never....never trade an bitrex.   They are the next exchange to go down.. u heard it here first.  Why do they list every new coin to the market?...profits only. No bearing on the invester.

By the way....king, nick, and garfield....nice advancements for c2.  Best bet at the current market value out there.  

A special thanks to all that have let go of their c2 at this price..

I dont like Bittrex anymore.  they do seem to list every thing at the start that pays them.  I'm likely C-cex. they seem to be a good exchange so far. deposits and withdrawes are very fast.

sadly coin2 was there for a while. then got delisted. I hope Pride will bring us back soon.

Bter is good for now. We have low volume, too many exchages would kill us.  Polo and bter are good for now. Utilility will bring along any other exchage.

I agree Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Is it me, or are all of the complete shit coins listed there.  Every latest pump coin is on there.  I for one want no part of that business.  I can be alone in thinkin this but I for one will never....never trade an bitrex.   They are the next exchange to go down.. u heard it here first.  Why do they list every new coin to the market?...profits only. No bearing on the invester.

By the way....king, nick, and garfield....nice advancements for c2.  Best bet at the current market value out there.  

I dont like Bittrex anymore.  they do seem to list every thing at the start that pays them.  I'm likely C-cex. they seem to be a good exchange so far. deposits and withdrawes are very fast.

sadly coin2 was there for a while. then got delisted. I hope Pride will bring us back soon.

Bter is good for now. We have low volume, too many exchages would kill us.  Polo and bter are good for now. Utilility will bring along any other exchage.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Is it me, or are all of the complete shit coins listed there.  Every latest pump coin is on there.  I for one want no part of that business.  I can be alone in thinkin this but I for one will never....never trade an bitrex.   They are the next exchange to go down.. u heard it here first.  Why do they list every new coin to the market?...profits only. No bearing on the invester.

By the way....king, nick, and garfield....nice advancements for c2.  Best bet at the current market value out there. 

legendary
Hey all, I got some big problems. my main harddrive is about to die. I need to get a external drive fast.  
if you can please throw some btc at the address below or any of the other coins.  it would help so much.
even try out this link.

http://cointellect.com/?code=7c4fa6cf

if my drive dies, I lose everything. and I will be out of this for a while till I can get a internal again.

thanks supporters

legendary

We can still get on cryptsy, so cast your votes

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
legendary
Looks awesome Smiley Good work!

Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
Ok Laptop finally arrived, Windows 8 kicked into shape (don't go there) and enough stuff loaded to allow me to start to play again.

Currently revisiting the wallet to simplify the game integration but provide even better security with the implementation with single shot password tokens and no user identifiable info being transferred for most transactions. Also improving the look and feel across multiple devices (thanks Nick for the graphics). I am using some sample graphics Nick sent me about 2 weeks ago. Progress is a tad tedious as Nick has already said about his work on the coin2 website.

Couple of partially completed screens Smiley

iPhone Login Page

legendary
Activity: 1288

http://coin2online.com/wallet/overview
No response from Coin2 Daemon - Please contact Coin2 Devs

is this highly projected with security ? and we use this online wallet with our own risk ? Smiley

Wallet seems to be online again.

Online wallets are always used at users own risk - standard disclaimer. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken  by the devs re security, if a server potentially provides access to a large quantity of coins it will always be a bigger target than an individual's wallet on their PC. It by definition must always be left unattended 24x7 whereas your PC can be switched off when you are not using it. it is merely saying that security can never be guaranteed so don't keep all your coins in one place. Also the server does not stake so if you keep all your coins on it then you will not earn any additional coins the way you would if you kept them on your PC..

Oldandgrey

Thank you for your input and participating in Coin2 project!
Jump to: