Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 136. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
i dont mean WE as coin2, but as altcoin scene
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
it hurts when i remember those days with mintpal, but it should be lesson for all of us

DONT HOLD YOUR COINS ON EXCHANGE, we have bittrex now as main exchange, and i am just waiting for them to colapse

i guess thet you realize that coins you have on exchange are not yours

When did bittrex re-add us? I've been asking them to do it for a bit, im sure they just got tired of me, lol..

Anyways, just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
it hurts when i remember those days with mintpal, but it should be lesson for all of us

DONT HOLD YOUR COINS ON EXCHANGE, we have bittrex now as main exchange, and i am just waiting for them to colapse

i guess thet you realize that coins you have on exchange are not yours

legendary
Merit: 1001
Here is a little teaser poster for Coin Quest! Smiley
Made a sprite that looks like me Smiley 

Can I be Chad Cheesy Cant wait... Cheesy

Yes, the main star is Chad Crypto. lol
there will also be a lot of other people in the crypto space making appearances
as well. Some being, friends and some enemies. Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I really had a good time with this coin, from the days of its old name to coin2.
It is a good a project.
Activity: 814
Mintpal really screwed us over! They are GOX 2. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Never liked them! Such cheating BIOTCHES!

They screwed pretty much everybody. I managed to get my C2s back after the final scam, but the original double spends, fck, they should have taken their responsibility!

I want to add that I understand why the C2 devs did what they did at that time! No hard feelings!
Activity: 814
Here is a little teaser poster for Coin Quest! Smiley
Made a sprite that looks like me Smiley 

Can I be Chad Cheesy Cant wait... Cheesy
legendary
Merit: 1001
Mintpal really screwed us over! They are GOX 2. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Never liked them! Such cheating BIOTCHES!

Activity: 357

i hope all those unconverted coins went to good use Smiley

Hi Pineapples hope you didn't lose too much. On the other hand the devs are offering bounties to folk who can create html5 games etc. or can program so if this is your bag then you have a chance of getting some of it back.

rgds

oldandgrey
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

i hope all those unconverted coins went to good use Smiley
legendary
pah humbug.
crypto forks are a blight on decentralised currency ...

that's pretty sketchy of mintpal :/

may as well delete my wallet then Sad

==

haha i'm grympy cos i nearly missed the previous swap.
legendary
Mintpal took a double spend hit back in june, instead of them taking responsibility for it like they should have, they gave us a choice, pay them 20mil coins which we didn't have or be delisted. We chose to increase the coin amount to stop ourselves from losing our biggest exchange, alot of good that did since they ended up cheating everyone of their holders by selling out to moolah.io.. Sorry about that, but your old coins no longer exist, we announced it several times that there was a coin swap and that was over 4 months ago.
legendary
i had a coin2 balance on my old v2 wallet.
it seems those transactions dont exist on the current chain ?

importing the wallet.dat results in a greyed out transaction list.
importing the privkey results in no transactions.

and i find no records of that address on the explorer

was there another fork to get to 2.1 ?
legendary

is there a bootstrap for the blockchain ??

syncing is going very slowly ..

Try that one http://c2chain.info/bootstrap.dat
It's fresh-made, ~259 Mb
It's not a file anymore, made a script to host it outside and post links there

oh cool.
 i think part of the problem is my hdd going to sleep ? seems if i leave it for a while then awaken the screen, the wallet is stuck and a restart helps.
i've noticed it on a bunch of wallets with different computers so it's not a C2 specific problem.

i've just changed hdd sleep time to see what happens.

//

i'm curious to see that my imported wallet.dat transactions all show greyed out in the new wallet. i'll see what happens when it's fully synced.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Try that one http://c2chain.info/bootstrap.dat
It's fresh-made, ~259 Mb
It's not a file anymore, made a script to host it outside and post links there
legendary
i have two questions

1. short version of why this thread happened ?? what happened with the old one ?
something about different teams ? i'm confused ..

2. what will superNet functionality actually be ?? what will the wallet be able to do ?

thanks Smiley

Hi Pineapples,

Perhaps I can answer one of your questions at least. The wallet will initially be a number of things.

1    It wil be an online wallet where users can hold Coin2 and make and receive payments without needing access to where they host their main wallet. It will be usable across multiple platforms and that is something I am currently working on at the moment. Improving layout across various screen sizes.

2    It will contain an API that allows anyone to interface into C2 and create an application to do whatever they like (not limited to games). They would be able to manipulate and monitor their own wallet, make and receive payments etc. This API will be developed and extended to include the functionality that the community requires. It already has been extended to include functionality specific to playing games and we currently use some of that functionality on this site. Further games will demonstrate additional functionality.

3    It will host the first Coin2 games arcade containing a selection of games that may be played for free or the user may purchase additional lives, power etc. with Coin2. The games may have payouts/ High score competitions etc. and payout in Coin2.

4    As the first Coin2 arcade it will primarily seek to demonstrate some of the ways that Coin2 may be interfaced into games. Acting as a seed for ideas and a focus.

Hope this gives a brief flavour of where we see the wallet going over the next while. Ultimately whilst our concentration will be on the game front the wallet will allow any developer to interface into the coin and be limited only by his imagination in what he can create.

As always there is much work to do so if you are gifted in php/ css/ c++/ game development etc. let us know and I'm sure we will find some work for idle hands :-)

rgds

oldandgrey.

Thanks for answering question 2 oldandgrey, I'll answer question 1.

The reason for this thread, which is pretty much the main thread now, is because the original owner of Coin2 decided to be mean and take control of the Op there and lie to the holders saying he was going to start development again. Recently I found out from his mouth that all he cared about is the price and whether or not he was going to be able to profit, no coin needs that kind of dev.

Some of the team now are on the original team of board members, we were never the original devs, but we have our own programmers, started the new thread to continue pushing out new things for coin2. Oldandgrey is a normal member of the community and he works his ass off to push out new things for the coin. We recently released a long overdue wallet update, released an android wallet, nickquest is redesigning the website to have a more retro gaming style feel to it. Lots of action here, the old thread is dead, the new one lives.

Also as a warning, Joel has created a new coin, not sure how true it is since he was such a liar to begin with, but be careful if you happen to find it, he is all about profit and greed.

-King

Which wallet are you using? The windows or android?

I believe the android is initially slow due to having to download the blockchain but once downloaded is fine but I dont have an android so I can't speak from experience.

If you are working on an android you may want to try out the new online wallet when it is released as it will play much better on small devices than the current one. However the look and feel of any wallet on a small screen will never be just as nice as a full size screen.

rgds

oldandgrey
i have two questions

1. short version of why this thread happened ?? what happened with the old one ?

2. what will superNet functionality actually be ?? what will the wallet be able to do ?

thanks Smiley

Hi Pineapples,

Perhaps I can answer one of your questions at least. The wallet will initially be a number of things.

1    It wil be an online wallet where users can hold Coin2 and make and receive payments without needing access to where they host their main wallet. It will be usable across multiple platforms and that is something I am currently working on at the moment. Improving layout across various screen sizes.

2    It will contain an API that allows anyone to interface into C2 and create an application to do whatever they like (not limited to games). They would be able to manipulate and monitor their own wallet, make and receive payments etc. This API will be developed and extended to include the functionality that the community requires. It already has been extended to include functionality specific to playing games and we currently use some of that functionality on this site. Further games will demonstrate additional functionality.

3    It will host the first Coin2 games arcade containing a selection of games that may be played for free or the user may purchase additional lives, power etc. with Coin2. The games may have payouts/ High score competitions etc. and payout in Coin2.

4    As the first Coin2 arcade it will primarily seek to demonstrate some of the ways that Coin2 may be interfaced into games. Acting as a seed for ideas and a focus.

Hope this gives a brief flavour of where we see the wallet going over the next while. Ultimately whilst our concentration will be on the game front the wallet will allow any developer to interface into the coin and be limited only by his imagination in what he can create.

As always there is much work to do so if you are gifted in php/ css/ c++/ game development etc. let us know and I'm sure we will find some work for idle hands :-)

rgds

oldandgrey.
legendary

legendary
i have two questions

thanks Smiley
Jump to: