Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 138. (Read 484346 times)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

http://coin2online.com/wallet/overview
No response from Coin2 Daemon - Please contact Coin2 Devs

is this highly projected with security ? and we use this online wallet with our own risk ? Smiley

Wallet seems to be online again.

Online wallets are always used at users own risk - standard disclaimer. Whilst all reasonable steps are taken  by the devs re security, if a server potentially provides access to a large quantity of coins it will always be a bigger target than an individual's wallet on their PC. It by definition must always be left unattended 24x7 whereas your PC can be switched off when you are not using it. it is merely saying that security can never be guaranteed so don't keep all your coins in one place. Also the server does not stake so if you keep all your coins on it then you will not earn any additional coins the way you would if you kept them on your PC..

Oldandgrey
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

is this highly projected with security ? and we use this online wallet with our own risk ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

legendary
Activity: 1288
let‘s move to BTER ,it’s much better than polo,although BTER is a Chinese website

If we can get volume up on bter, we should contact them about lowering their confirmations so it doesn't take so long to clear a C2 deposit.

Also we should try to get Coin2 listed @bittrex again.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
let‘s move to BTER ,it’s much better than polo,although BTER is a Chinese website

If we can get volume up on bter, we should contact them about lowering their confirmations so it doesn't take so long to clear a C2 deposit.
Activity: 327
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Awesome work, Nick! Shocked

Does anyone know if you can move a wallet backup from a mac to a PC? I may want to migrate at some point and it would be nice to keep my stake weight intact instead of transferring the coins.
I heard of incompatibilities and wallet corruption in some other coins when moving from Windows to Linux and vice versa so I would be very careful. It's worth to try but its better to keep backup of previous wallet somewhere too. My coins are staking on Ubuntu while I have my wallet locked on mac but I can't remember how I moved them Grin
Slower going than I thought, but still making good progress on the new website. I'm building in some fancy animations as well. I want to give Coin2 the coolest website in crypto.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1288
Glad to see that things are going further. No matter of the fact Coin2 is survivor coin. Taking into account coin total supply around 105 mlj and the current price, this is one of the best investment opportunity at the moment. I predict the future price about at 1k-2k sats.
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
nice activity on bter, and even nicer buy support
legendary
Merit: 1001
Here is a update from me
Teaser Poster for my creation.
A 2d game, featuring many tie-ins
with known characters in the crypto-currency
world. Get ready for some old style/new style
fun!

legendary
Ok, I finally got logged into polo and here is a what I found out.

KingArbinV: OldManKidd, hey why is c2 frozen?
KingArbinV: OldManKidd, been wanting to ask for a week and was having trouble getting logged in

OldManKidd: KingArbinV, it needs maintenance. sorry no eta but we are aware of the update

Good to know it's their issue and it's just temporary. An ETA would be nice though.

Yeah it would be nice, would also be nice to build the buy wall up, i was gonna place a few orders today but forgot it was frozen, lol..

KingArbinV: OldManKidd, been wanting to ask for a week and was having trouble getting logged in

OldManKidd: KingArbinV, it needs maintenance. sorry no eta but we are aware of the update

Good to know it's their issue and it's just temporary. An ETA would be nice though.
Glad to hear the wallet is finally fixed. Good work. I want to wait for the Mac version, but I'm sure that will be up soon enough. There should probably be a bounty for supernet. All the other bounties are very general. This is a good specific task.

Does anyone know if you can move a wallet backup from a mac to a PC? I may want to migrate at some point and it would be nice to keep my stake weight intact instead of transferring the coins.
legendary

legendary
oops my bad, i thought the IRC stuff was fixed in this one, but guess not, something to look forward to in a future release I guess, and for now the SuperNET stuff doesn't actually work, but it is there ready to go. We still need someone to setup a triplet uMGW server, this kinda turned out to be over all our heads.

For more information on what SuperNET is exactly check this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-supernet-nxt-asset-12071612744977229797-supernet-kmd-assetchain-in-summer-762346

If any good hearted person sees this and understands how to set it up please feel free to step forward.

Here is some info I found while searching the net on uMGW: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BZfV5DrrLEWB-cGAZ0GybITWXAZw5AA0QijsY_c1Dqk/edit#heading=h.7uez6vq53ttx

Yes I know that is a guide on how to set it up, but its kinda for expert techs.. lol
Activity: 475
Am I missing the built in IRC link in the wallet?  I don't see it...

The SuperNet thing... Is that the Market Analysis tab?
Jump to: