Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 41. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
What is the current status regarding "coin swap"? Time line available?
I dont think the swap has started yet?
We can say that the community gave a positive feedback about the project and we will move to the next step which is the new coin specification.

We can not provide a time line but we are expecting to launch the swap during the last 2016 quarter or the first 2017 quarter.

So what would be the SWAP ratio?
Activity: 603
We can say that the community gave a positive feedback about the project and we will move to the next step which is the new coin specification.

We can not provide a time line but we are expecting to launch the swap during the last 2016 quarter or the first 2017 quarter.

Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Activity: 658
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
All running fine with BTER?
Why is the volume so low?
Should I avoid BTER?

I would recommend using Poloniex instead of BTER. I have heard some rumours that BTER is not working properly.

Thank you jalmari. I'm not sure, but I heard they solved all the problems. Would be fine to have a reliable second exchange. Normally I avoid coins with only one exchange.

No problem! I agree with you, it would be great to have also e.g. c-cex or bittrex also although, I think that Polo is a very good one.
Only more volume will make sense for a second exchange.
As C2 start delivering, more and more exchanges will add them automatically.

I still think that it would be good to have a second one as for backup.
More exchanges is always good.
I agree with you about Coin2 listed again on Bittrex, but it was removed from there because of a too low trading volume.

Coin2 is needing more attention first to attract more users and to grow its community, that's why it isnt' a priority right now.

Bter is working fine for me but it's seems to that market makers moved to Poloniex. It could be positive to make a part of your trades at Bter to maintain a minimal volume.

I have heard that people have had problems with withdrawing coins from BTER after they made some changes to their business model. So, I will keep using Polo.
Activity: 603
Should I avoid BTER?

I would recommend using Poloniex instead of BTER. I have heard some rumours that BTER is not working properly.

Thank you jalmari. I'm not sure, but I heard they solved all the problems. Would be fine to have a reliable second exchange. Normally I avoid coins with only one exchange.

No problem! I agree with you, it would be great to have also e.g. c-cex or bittrex also although, I think that Polo is a very good one.

I agree with you about Coin2 listed again on Bittrex, but it was removed from there because of a too low trading volume.

Coin2 is needing more attention first to attract more users and to grow its community, that's why it isnt' a priority right now.

Bter is working fine for me but it's seems to that market makers moved to Poloniex. It could be positive to make a part of your trades at Bter to maintain a minimal volume.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Should I avoid BTER?

Should I avoid BTER?

Activity: 532
Should I avoid BTER?

Should I avoid BTER?

Should I avoid BTER?

Should I avoid BTER?

Should I avoid BTER?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
u should get in touch with successfull independent game creators and work together with them
maybe update their games to utilize C2

a great example http://www.tresebrothers.com/
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

I wonder if the team work together on 1 game at a time, game development had been scattered I think.  I have been following the game development but as I see ea one have their own project.  Why not focus on 1 game?  Have plans, roadmap for each.  It will at least shorten the time to finish it.  I would suggest to finish the least complex one.  It will be a milestone for C2 if you release even a simple game.
[/quote]

One reason I dont work on COC as much, is because I have no idea how to program or make models yet. Coin Quest is a 2d Action RPG.
I will be doing some work with making videos and streaming in the future showing off Chain Of Conflict.  

One reason why Coin Quest takes so long is character creation. I'm currently learning everything I need to make the art. When I get good with that
I can also make art for COC as well. Its just a time consuming process.

also a simple game could be good, though I really want to deliver something awesome. Very soon you will start seeing Coin Quest content
coming in. Which I suspect it will peak some interest in the community! Smiley
\
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!
i added those nodes to a .conf file but still no sync?

what is the name of the .conf file?

I named it Coin2.1.conf
is this correct?

lol yes i had the same issue
i solved it by creating 3 conf files i still dont know which one it really use

coin2.1.conf
c2.conf
coin2.conf

one of that names is the right one

Thank you! I got it with your help! The name of the Conf file is c2, so your final .conf file should read
c2.conf

I am now syncing. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

I named it Coin2.1.conf
is this correct?

lol yes i had the same issue
i solved it by creating 3 conf files i still dont know which one it really use

coin2.1.conf
c2.conf
coin2.conf

one of that names is the right one
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!

I named it Coin2.1.conf
is this correct?
Activity: 350
Pages:
Jump to: