Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 39. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Good news re C2 & Jewels.

More basic issue here, how can I get more connections when I stake? currently only 2.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
LTC fan 4ever
Everyone, Just gonna say if I hadn't already, Coin2 and JEWELS have partnered up.

There are plans to Exchange C2>JEWELS and I have asked for the JEWELS>C2 Exchange as well.

This will allow players to trade JEWELS for C2, that the users can hold in their wallets for staking, and go back to JEWELS later on and exchange for more than they had previously.

Don't forget to check them out, as I have been active on their thread as well. Click >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jwl-jewels-heroes-launched-1st-jwl-use-case-trading-on-bittrex-1545327

This is news to my ear. How will the partner ship work. Have the details been hashed out?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Everyone, Just gonna say if I hadn't already, Coin2 and JEWELS have partnered up.

There are plans to Exchange C2>JEWELS and I have asked for the JEWELS>C2 Exchange as well.

This will allow players to trade JEWELS for C2, that the users can hold in their wallets for staking, and go back to JEWELS later on and exchange for more than they had previously.

Don't forget to check them out, as I have been active on their thread as well. Click >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/jwl-jewels-heroes-launched-1st-jwl-use-case-trading-on-bittrex-1545327

Ok what I said about wanting the ability to exchange JEWELS and C2 both ways has been confirmed. So happy staking guys =D
legendary

legendary
nice updatez...
Let us know when the PUMP time is  Grin

We have nothing to do with PUMPs.. if the price rises it is purely based on the communities interest in us.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
nice updatez...
Let us know when the PUMP time is  Grin
legendary
ok stream over.. laptop blue screened me... lol

i stayed on twitch like maybe 30 min then moved to youtube.

so the stream should be uploaded on the Coin2Gaming Chan by now.
legendary

Going Live on Twitch in 5 playing Fallout Shelter PC version

https://www.twitch.tv/kingarbinv

legendary
Ok here is some news in the form of a quote from Pro4Never the JEWELS dev.

To clarify some on this partnership, we'll also be adding C2 deposit option to our jewel wallet which will allow users to automate the process of exchanging C2>BTC>Jewels
legendary
im so sad now... i just heard they are gonna stop making VCRs this month.... =(

guess i need to learn to repair mine instead of replacing it every time it eats tapes.. =(

https://twitter.com/CNNMoney/status/756391333015584768

I even voiced my opinion against this in all caps, lol
legendary

More Hint Dropping, just cause im Excited for this and bored waiting for things to be ready to officially announce, lol
legendary
Just a little something im working on, throwing some hints for the announcement .. I have to wait until they are ready but I can hint some... lol

legendary
Have some news for today, its delayed til all parties are ready for it to be released.

In the meantime click the image below to view my latest video:

legendary
I also visited the jewels site, they are still new, in ICO and promising big things. Competition is to be determined as I just went and proposed to add Coin2 to their game, in return it helps to increase their community size and maybe their devs will help to finish Chain of Conflict since I need programmers bad.

If you want to see coin2 on their MMORPG go voice your opinion that your Coin2 needs a use other than the mini games on www.coinstore.com and staking.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15644801

Also be sure to check out the Coin2Gaming Youtube channel soon to be rebranded as Coin2 HQ, have channel art, logos and icons ready to go.

Last Uploaded Video: 7/19/2016
Title: SeaWorld Orlando - Shamu's Show

Don't forget to Like and Subscribe,

It really helps to support the channel and will help ZyronX and Myself to provide better quality broadcasts.

Id like to see c2 merge with jewels in some way. I hope you guys can figure something out.

Discussions are in the works now, received a PM from them. I replied, waiting for a response.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
LTC fan 4ever
I also visited the jewels site, they are still new, in ICO and promising big things. Competition is to be determined as I just went and proposed to add Coin2 to their game, in return it helps to increase their community size and maybe their devs will help to finish Chain of Conflict since I need programmers bad.

If you want to see coin2 on their MMORPG go voice your opinion that your Coin2 needs a use other than the mini games on www.coinstore.com and staking.

Also be sure to check out the Coin2Gaming Youtube channel soon to be rebranded as Coin2 HQ, have channel art, logos and icons ready to go.

It really helps to support the channel and will help ZyronX and Myself to provide better quality broadcasts.

Id like to see c2 merge with jewels in some way. I hope you guys can figure something out.
legendary
IF anyone is interested in working for me on the YouTube channel,
we will be splitting profits with all broadcasters working under the
"Coin2 HQ" brand.

We have multiple topics available such as Gaming, News, Travel,
Vlogs, Tutorials, and Advertising & Promo. If you want to do videos
and have other suggestions for topics be sure to let me know and I
can create more.

You must think I am crazy, wanting to hire people from the start
when I haven't got many subscribers yet. Actually no.. I haven't
lost my mind yet. This is how the big channels became what they
are today, the money maker channels, the ones that we are faced
with on recommended videos every time we look at the youtube
homepage.

The more quality content that each individual channel brings, growing
its subcriber base will in turn entice the viewers to see what channels
are associated with the one, and in turn attract loyal subscribers to the
other channels under the Coin2 HQ brand.

I have been researching heavily into youtube success, I have even
talked to a few bigger youtubers on twitter via DM. Collaboration
between YouTubers is a must to attract a wide variety of views to
our content.

Anyways if you are interested. We need at least 1 editor for the moment,
and 5 other broadcasters.  I will be advertising this in multiple places.
All Profits are to be split equal ways, at the moment, its just ZyronX
and myself, so profits are split in half, once we have a full team, editor
and 7 broadcasters we will be splitting 8 ways.

Reqs:

*You must upload a video at least 2x a week. If you fail, you get 1 warning.
*You must not violate the law.
*Don't die out there, recording is dangerous.
*I want a video sample of your desired content that you wish to provide.
*3 references.

Thats about all I require and I am serious on the don't die thing, dont be around
a cliff recording the view and accidently fall off.. this has actually happened before
sadly.. my research taught me alot.

PM me to apply.
legendary

legendary
Smiley how about mintpal and the lost C2

Ok, It wasnt quite the speculated number we thought, but we do have a estimate now

Around 12.5m are held by mintpal.
What will happen to those coins with the reverse split?
They will be lost forever, I presume.
Good for the holders though.

Correct
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

Ok, It wasnt quite the speculated number we thought, but we do have a estimate now

They will be lost forever, I presume.
Good for the holders though.
Activity: 532

Pages:
Jump to: