Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 45. (Read 484345 times)

copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Today Coin2 value reached USD 0.001 and market cap exceeded USD 135,000.

The next step is BTC 0.01 then don't push it down against BTC !

congratulation for reaching 0.001 usd, wish C2 to have an uptrend price!
Activity: 603
Today Coin2 value reached USD 0.001 and market cap exceeded USD 135,000.

The next step is USD 0.01 then don't push it down against BTC !
Activity: 826
Need more positive information about c2, then just praying for the next great coin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Nice volume recently.Whales are playing

Big major Whales. You can tell by all the flankton in the water.  Wink

Awesome things are afoot at the Circle C2! Wink

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.

Big major Whales. You can tell by all the flankton in the water.  Wink
Technical improvements, Coin2 supply and inflation decrease

The Coin2 Dev Team has the pleasure to launch an important discussion within the community.

Here is today's menu:

• Coin supply and inflation decrease
  • Technical improvement and innovations
  • Combination of several factors to make some added value

Your will find some detailed information about the project here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A737tdH3_exS07GW2_ePEmIFST2nvVRcQNlbR6WRqhs/edit?usp=sharing

If the community agree with this project, the new Coin2 value may be more than 1500 Satoshi. About 1000S for the supply decrease and about 500S for the technology improvements.
As the price may be affected by the Bitcon value, we would prefer to provide a flat target price that would be around USD 0.01

Please post your thoughts about the global concept first. We would like to discuss later about technical improvements.

Please, don't forget this !
legendary
Merit: 1000
Hate to ask but could you possibly include a link to c2's main website from the block explorer, ive noticed on chat people saying that they cannot find any information on us due to the old thread and its links being defunct.

The Website link is :  http://www.coin2.us

Done Smiley Added link in top navigation menu, central logo icon should also link to official site now.

Thanks man
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hate to ask but could you possibly include a link to c2's main website from the block explorer, ive noticed on chat people saying that they cannot find any information on us due to the old thread and its links being defunct.

Done Smiley Added link in top navigation menu, central logo icon should also link to official site now.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
legendary
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
The last available release is the 2.1.3.1 and it is working fine. It takes less time to open and it has more connection to other nodes.

You will need to download the full blockchain again or to use the Bootstrap file after the upgrade.

Here is the link: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.3.1

UPDATE:

I have a sync issue today. My wallet 2.1.3.1 is not able to get a single connection.

If you have the same problem, please post here and we will investigate.

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.
I closed the wallet and I temporarily disabled AVAST antivirus. Then I launched the wallet again to get 8 connections a few minutes later.

v2.1.2.0 worked for me til 3.6.2016. Now 1 connection is shown, but never syncing (waited 24 hours). So I'm not able to transfer my coins to polo.

v2.1.3.1 running fine (synced using bootstrap, copied the wallet.dat file), but now I miss a lot of coins (more than 70k)

there must be a bug, my coins are shown in the top 100 (without some unconfirmed)

what to do ?

You shouldn't have touch wallet.dat at all, it's fully compatible, only block data is incompatible and should be rebuild on 2.1.2->2.1.3.1 migration.
Anyway, check if you have conflicted transactions and if you do use "-zapwallettxes" option to remove them.
If however you erased your wallet.dat from data folder and used some wallet.dat from your very old backup it's quite possible that you lost your coins forever (if you are not able to restore that erased wallet.dat somehow) because during staking wallet can use new addresses which might be missing in old backup file.

[NINJA MODE] Also as a side bonus of sorts, found the files for Chain of Conflict Demo 17 laying around, they are linked here:

Windows:  http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_PC_v017.rar
Mac:  http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlpha_v017.app.zip
Linux:  http://coinstore.me/games/COCAlpha/COCAlphaLinux_v017.tar
Browser: http://coinstore.me/games/CoC/

If any of the links are broken, inform myself or oldandgrey
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
The last available release is the 2.1.3.1 and it is working fine. It takes less time to open and it has more connection to other nodes.

You will need to download the full blockchain again or to use the Bootstrap file after the upgrade.

UPDATE:

I have a sync issue today. My wallet 2.1.3.1 is not able to get a single connection.

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.
I closed the wallet and I temporarily disabled AVAST antivirus. Then I launched the wallet again to get 8 connections a few minutes later.

v2.1.2.0 worked for me til 3.6.2016. Now 1 connection is shown, but never syncing (waited 24 hours). So I'm not able to transfer my coins to polo.

v2.1.3.1 running fine (synced using bootstrap, copied the wallet.dat file), but now I miss a lot of coins (more than 70k)

there must be a bug, my coins are shown in the top 100 (without some unconfirmed)

what to do ?

You shouldn't have touch wallet.dat at all, it's fully compatible, only block data is incompatible and should be rebuild on 2.1.2->2.1.3.1 migration.
Anyway, check if you have conflicted transactions and if you do use "-zapwallettxes" option to remove them.
If however you erased your wallet.dat from data folder and used some wallet.dat from your very old backup it's quite possible that you lost your coins forever (if you are not able to restore that erased wallet.dat somehow) because during staking wallet can use new addresses which might be missing in old backup file.
propose to discuss the development of the C2 as a producer of games for mobile platforms, no single company in the world (which makes the game) do not have their currency. What do you think?
I agree with your idea.
I think we would need a reliable Android wallet for this purpose and I sent an email to Matthew M., the developer of the Peercoin Android wallet to know if he would agree to make the development.
propose to discuss the development of the C2 as a producer of games for mobile platforms, no single company in the world (which makes the game) do not have their currency. What do you think?
legendary
Reverse split will reduce the number of coins and will keep the market up for a short time.
But the real challenge is to find some real world use cases.
40,215 Vendors in 182 Countries, is it a good real world use case ?

Ok, caught up over the last few days, good work everyone.

So C2 being included on CoinPayments could be a really good use for our C2 guys/girls.
We would be able to buy things with our C2 instead of waiting for future predicted uses. Includes
a payment gateway for new merchants to allow C2 payments on their webstore, access to 40,000+
vendors in 182 countries, more exposure for the coin(I find it rather weird that Coin2 is over 2 years
old now, yet people still haven't heard of us, time to change that.) Dolgiy, write me on fb, got some
discussing to go over with you since you offered to help, I finally came up with something for you to do,
if you really want to.
Reverse split will reduce the number of coins and will keep the market up for a short time.
But the real challenge is to find some real world use cases.
40,215 Vendors in 182 Countries, is it a good real world use case ?

You can enforce a rescan using the -rescan argument too.

Thanks for reminding me about that option! I personally would have needed that argument yesterday with another wallet! Now, I spent much more time fixing the problem I had.

LOL, your are welcome Smiley
hey, the developer!)) and how much money is still needed to be placed on www.coinpayments.com?
USD 700 or about 1.22 BTC. Do you have an idea for the fund raising ?
Activity: 532
hey, the developer!)) and how much money is still needed to be placed on www.coinpayments.com?
Activity: 658

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.

what to do ?

Are you sure that your coins are not staking?

With some other coin I had similar problem and I used repairwallet command from console and it helped.

You can enforce a rescan using the -rescan argument too.

Thanks for your hint, repairwallet and rescan doesn' help. v2.1.2.0 wallet always synced without unlocking the wallet in the past. When I unlock now, wallet shows "up to date" and is staking, but debug window shows I'm 10588 blocks behind !? My stake is always around 7000 C2 and I'm not able to reduce it.
Pages:
Jump to: