Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 43. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Yeah there are people waiting and i have been waiting for eons!  Release the game already!  Even if it is only at stage 1-1 Cheesy  then eventually update it.  Some game do that, releasing at alpha stage, while improving it, at least community have something to play with while earning your Crabcakes!! and eventually  cash in C2, July 4 is way too far!!  Embarrassed
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

What project and where you get your info? I'm currently working on Coin Quest: Dark Stakes  and another game. Smiley Also help with Chain of Conflict a little when needed.

I asked the guy too but seems, he just passed by this thread to troll.  Baseless troll lol.  I hate when people did that.  Accusation is ok as long as you present a solid evidence else, it's just an attempt to create a FUD in one thread.  Anyway, I hope the c2 games will be finished soon, should you be working on a single game until it is finished before working on another one? This way at least it will lessen the time it need to be completed.

I agree, that is why I'm concentrating on Coin Quest! Smiley

Do you have any estimate, when we would see something,  or even better, could test the alpha version?

Coin Quest was on hold for a long time. I had a hand injury that lasted quite a few months. and I'm finally able to get back to creating the art for the game. Starting after the 4th of July, I will be running live streams on twitch showing the development. I might be doing a few test streams over the next week to get back into streaming on a normal scedual. If you come by and hang out in my stream, you will earn Crabcakes, which are the currency inside of Coin Quest. Which then you will be able to cash out as Coin2. There are 3 different crabcakes found in game, just like other games. Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The ones you earn on the stream are bronze. I'm still determining the value of crabcakes. Its all still in the planning stages. So follow me on www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto and on twitter @chadcrypto  also FaceBook Chad Crypto.  I will post more info soon.

Nice to hear from you and hope that your hand is ok now. When ever you have something to share you know that there are people who are waiting... Smiley
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!
I am looking forward to this coins future.  
I have played almost all the games on Coin2's website.
What is the next games to come?
I want to sync my wallet, but need a list of current nodes.
What are the current nodes so I can add them? Thanks in advance.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

What project and where you get your info? I'm currently working on Coin Quest: Dark Stakes  and another game. Smiley Also help with Chain of Conflict a little when needed.

I asked the guy too but seems, he just passed by this thread to troll.  Baseless troll lol.  I hate when people did that.  Accusation is ok as long as you present a solid evidence else, it's just an attempt to create a FUD in one thread.  Anyway, I hope the c2 games will be finished soon, should you be working on a single game until it is finished before working on another one? This way at least it will lessen the time it need to be completed.

Do you have any estimate, when we would see something,  or even better, could test the alpha version?

Coin Quest was on hold for a long time. I had a hand injury that lasted quite a few months. and I'm finally able to get back to creating the art for the game. Starting after the 4th of July, I will be running live streams on twitch showing the development. I might be doing a few test streams over the next week to get back into streaming on a normal scedual. If you come by and hang out in my stream, you will earn Crabcakes, which are the currency inside of Coin Quest. Which then you will be able to cash out as Coin2. There are 3 different crabcakes found in game, just like other games. Bronze, Silver, and Gold. The ones you earn on the stream are bronze. I'm still determining the value of crabcakes. Its all still in the planning stages. So follow me on www.twitch.tv/chadcrypto and on twitter @chadcrypto  also FaceBook Chad Crypto.  I will post more info soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Yeah we are so eager to test the game you are creating.  An alpha version is good.  We can help in testing to find bugs and other issues rather than finding it yourself.  You know more people testing it can find a lot more in short period of time than you testing it all alone. 

As to C2 price https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2   falls under 103 satoshi an 8.55% decrease in price. but i know this won't be long  Wink
I am also interested in seeing an update.
Its been under development for a while now.

Same here. Can we get an official update dev.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Yeah we are so eager to test the game you are creating.  An alpha version is good.  We can help in testing to find bugs and other issues rather than finding it yourself.  You know more people testing it can find a lot more in short period of time than you testing it all alone. 

As to C2 price https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2   falls under 103 satoshi an 8.55% decrease in price. but i know this won't be long  Wink
I am also interested in seeing an update.
Its been under development for a while now.
legendary

legendary

Remember that you can always report these trolls. I have done that several times and it is sooooo much fun to see their messages being removed or sometimes even see them get banned  Grin
legendary

legendary
Good to see board members are getting more active everyday.  Just like the old days cept that this time we have a huge update coming and maybe a continous uptrend in C2 price.  And i like the idea of C2 buy back program. and being on the coinpayment list is another milestone for C2. Great work for the C2 team!  And targeting Android game is pretty much a very good push to C2 if it is done.  If you remember gameleaguecoin, they do pretty good releasing an android game, sad that the GML developer abandon his coin.
FAKEEEE project  Grin

Activity: 532
Yup its a good time to buy, before the next surge.
Activity: 916
Good to see board members are getting more active everyday.  Just like the old days cept that this time we have a huge update coming and maybe a continous uptrend in C2 price.  And i like the idea of C2 buy back program. and being on the coinpayment list is another milestone for C2. Great work for the C2 team!  And targeting Android game is pretty much a very good push to C2 if it is done.  If you remember gameleaguecoin, they do pretty good releasing an android game, sad that the GML developer abandon his coin.
FAKEEEE project  Grin

Which one are you saying fake project? Coin2 project or the GML project or either? Please be clear about your accusation else this will be misunderstood and will or might harm the the concerned coin reputation.

C2 Price Update:
There is a bit fall on C2 price at around 10%, anyone want to accumulate C2 it is very cheap at 137 satoshi

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_c2
The buy support is really fading.

It's a good time to accumulate some more C2 before the big rise. Buy support will come as soon as btc price stabilized.
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
FAKEEEE project  Grin

Which one are you saying fake project? Coin2 project or the GML project or either? Please be clear about your accusation else this will be misunderstood and will or might harm the the concerned coin reputation.

C2 Price Update:
There is a bit fall on C2 price at around 10%, anyone want to accumulate C2 it is very cheap at 137 satoshi

The buy support is really fading.
legendary
FAKEEEE project  Grin

C2 Price Update:

Activity: 867
Merit: 522
FAKEEEE project  Grin
legendary
Activity: 603
I am ready to change now C2))) project really develops, it can not but rejoice.

How long to collect funds to be placed on www.coinpayments.com?

I made my share, please join the rest)
The total required is 700 USD or about 1.03 BTC.

I don't know how long it will take, but we already received 400,000 C2 donation for this purpose.

200,000 from DolgiyFCLM, 200,000 from KingArbinV and I added 144,800 C2 from my pocket.

We put a 544,800 sell order at 185s on Poloniex and we will wait for a small price increase. Wink

just wondering if a listing on coinpayments is really needed before a coin swap / new chain?
I'm not sure many will use coinpayments knowing that a new better coin tech is coming up.
And if that listing is to be after the swap, then wouldn't it be better to concentrate actually on that swap instead of coinpayments?
C2 buy back program and new coin development will require some time. Make it spendable is very easy and C2 will benefit from CoinPayments communication.

We are also thinking about a little project that may bring some income for future developments and the CoinPayments plugins would be very helpful for this. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
I am ready to change now C2))) project really develops, it can not but rejoice.

How long to collect funds to be placed on www.coinpayments.com?

I made my share, please join the rest)

I don't know how long it will take, but we already received 400,000 C2 donation for this purpose.

The total required is 700 USD or about 1.03 BTC and I will put about 144,800 C2 of my pocket too.

We put a 544,800 sell order at 185s on Poloniex and we will wait for a small price increase.

just wondering if a listing on coinpayments is really needed before a coin swap / new chain?
I'm not sure many will use coinpayments knowing that a new better coin tech is coming up.
And if that listing is to be after the swap, then wouldn't it be better to concentrate actually on that swap instead of coinpayments?
Pages:
Jump to: