Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 46. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 814
Merit: 1000

You can enforce a rescan using the -rescan argument too.

Thanks for reminding me about that option! I personally would have needed that argument yesterday with another wallet! Now, I spent much more time fixing the problem I had.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100

I like your project. I will be following it!

the project is very cool and promising. I think that the reverse split will increase interest in coin
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
The last available release is the 2.1.3.1 and it is working fine. It takes less time to open and it has more connection to other nodes.

You will need to download the full blockchain again or to use the Bootstrap file after the upgrade.

Here is the link: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.3.1

UPDATE:

I have a sync issue today. My wallet 2.1.3.1 is not able to get a single connection.

If you have the same problem, please post here and we will investigate.

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.
I closed the wallet and I temporarily disabled AVAST antivirus. Then I launched the wallet again to get 8 connections a few minutes later.

v2.1.2.0 worked for me til 3.6.2016. Now 1 connection is shown, but never syncing (waited 24 hours). So I'm not able to transfer my coins to polo.

v2.1.3.1 running fine (synced using bootstrap, copied the wallet.dat file), but now I miss a lot of coins (more than 70k)

there must be a bug, my coins are shown in the top 100 (without some unconfirmed)

what to do ?

Are you sure that your coins are not staking?

With some other coin I had similar problem and I used repairwallet command from console and it helped.

You can enforce a rescan using the -rescan argument too.
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
The last available release is the 2.1.3.1 and it is working fine. It takes less time to open and it has more connection to other nodes.

You will need to download the full blockchain again or to use the Bootstrap file after the upgrade.

UPDATE:

I have a sync issue today. My wallet 2.1.3.1 is not able to get a single connection.

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.
I closed the wallet and I temporarily disabled AVAST antivirus. Then I launched the wallet again to get 8 connections a few minutes later.

v2.1.2.0 worked for me til 3.6.2016. Now 1 connection is shown, but never syncing (waited 24 hours). So I'm not able to transfer my coins to polo.

v2.1.3.1 running fine (synced using bootstrap, copied the wallet.dat file), but now I miss a lot of coins (more than 70k)

there must be a bug, my coins are shown in the top 100 (without some unconfirmed)

what to do ?

Are you sure that your coins are not staking?

With some other coin I had similar problem and I used repairwallet command from console and it helped.
Activity: 830
Activity: 658

UPDATE:

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.

what to do ?
Technical improvements, Coin2 supply and inflation decrease

The Coin2 Dev Team has the pleasure to launch an important discussion within the community.

Here is today's menu:

• Coin supply and inflation decrease
  • Technical improvement and innovations
  • Combination of several factors to make some added value

Your will find some detailed information about the project here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A737tdH3_exS07GW2_ePEmIFST2nvVRcQNlbR6WRqhs/edit?usp=sharing

If the community agree with this project, the new Coin2 value may be more than 1500 Satoshi. About 1000S for the supply decrease and about 500S for the technology improvements.
As the price may be affected by the Bitcon value, we would prefer to provide a flat target price that would be around USD 0.01

Please post your thoughts about the global concept first. We would like to discuss later about technical improvements.

Interesting things you have here. I must think before I can share my opinion.

as long as you think to buy all poloniex)))) Grin

The Coin2 Dev Team has the pleasure to launch an important discussion within the community.

Here is today's menu:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1A737tdH3_exS07GW2_ePEmIFST2nvVRcQNlbR6WRqhs/edit?usp=sharing

If the community agree with this project, the new Coin2 value may be more than 1500 Satoshi. About 1000S for the supply decrease and about 500S for the technology improvements.
As the price may be affected by the Bitcon value, we would prefer to provide a flat target price that would be around USD 0.01

Please post your thoughts about the global concept first. We would like to discuss later about technical improvements.

Interesting things you have here. I must think before I can share my opinion.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Two heads are better than one.
24hr Volume: 170.95696343 BTC

Not bad, I could say Smiley

I think today 400 strikes

Is that a baseball metaphor?

No, it is Google translate))) Cheesy

Well its not translating properly.

what's the difference, the main C2 grows !!!

To the moon mon ami. to the moon.

what's the difference, the main C2 grows !!!

Its beautiful, this shows the people that C2 is serious and not to be messed with.

the price went up sharply !!!! everyone wants to get the remaining C2!

Here is today's menu:

topic is very interesting, I think that we should do a reverse split. The idea is the price you and say to be several times higher than it is now.
Activity: 603

Here is today's menu:

Pages:
Jump to: