Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 47. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 603
Merit: 500
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
The last available release is the 2.1.3.1 and it is working fine. It takes less time to open and it has more connection to other nodes.

You will need to download the full blockchain again or to use the Bootstrap file after the upgrade.

Here is the link: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.3.1

UPDATE:

I have a sync issue today. My wallet 2.1.3.1 is not able to get a single connection.

If you have the same problem, please post here and we will investigate.

UPDATE 2:

Solved issue on my side.
I closed the wallet and I temporarily disabled AVAST antivirus. Then I launched the wallet again to get 8 connections a few minutes later.
Activity: 676
lately i have a lot of problems with v2.1.2.0 and i cant sync it anymore, can someone point me to final wallet that runs fine?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
this coin looks pretty good~

It looks very attractive !!)))
UPDATED:

On May 19th the staking rate decreased from 20 to 10%.

Coin2 may be a little bit more attractive because the supply or inflation slowed down as well.

I recently discovered that some people are currently minting Coin2 to get some "mining" income, what is perhaps the cause of a constant pressure on the price.

Some miners may buy more coins to compensate the rate drop, but the current minting profitability may push them to mint other POS coins and that may slow down the new coin supply.
Yes, I also see a decline in inflation. And chasing is on the wane.

UPDATED:

On May 19th the staking rate decreased from 20 to 10%.

Coin2 may be a little bit more attractive because the supply or inflation slowed down as well.

I recently discovered that some people are currently minting Coin2 to get some "mining" income, what is perhaps the cause of a constant pressure on the price.

Some miners may buy more coins to compensate the rate drop, but the current minting profitability may push them to mint other POS coins and that may slow down the new coin supply.

Activity: 766
Merit: 509
i am fighting whales, bought for 0.5btc, usually it is not smart to do that  Tongue

Almost a whole 14m wallet was sold between 150 and 250.  Seems like hands are changing with whale buying up a ton of coins and not getting buy volume when he puts it past 200 to properly dump anything.  Profit for him would warrant some stability at a much higher price range Grin  I love it
i am fighting whales, bought for 0.5btc, usually it is not smart to do that  Tongue
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
someone on polo built a nice sell pressure  Undecided

4M coins at 231 sat
Good scare tactics to get rid of weak hands
someone on polo built a nice sell pressure  Undecided

4M coins at 231 sat
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Reverse split will reduce the number of coins and will keep the market up for a short time.
But the real challenge is to find some real world use cases.

I truly agree. Besides trading, there must something needed to hold this coin. Dev must read other coins innovations and try to add some innovations to the next releases and swaps.
Coin2 we will have some real world use cases and it will be spendable because we will add it to the https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=home gateway very soon.

If the community agree with the next release, the swap and the reverse split, we will start a separate discussion about the features and innovations to include.

We won't be in the same urgency as it was during the previous swap after the double spend attacks, then will take the time to make a very good job.

We will post a link to the global concept in a few time. It has the draft status right now.

Sounds like a good idea. Lets discuss and possibly do a vote in the community
Reverse split will reduce the number of coins and will keep the market up for a short time.

I truly agree. Besides trading, there must something needed to hold this coin. Dev must read other coins innovations and try to add some innovations to the next releases and swaps.
Coin2 we will have some real world use cases and it will be spendable because we will add it to the https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php?cmd=home gateway very soon.

If the community agree with the next release, the swap and the reverse split, we will start a separate discussion about the features and innovations to include.

We won't be in the same urgency as it was during the previous swap after the double spend attacks, then will take the time to make a very good job.

We will post a link to the global concept in a few time. It has the draft status right now.
Thank you for a second Coin2 donation !

Yesterday I received a 200k C2 donation to support the current projects (BBP and CoinPayments.net request).

Many thanks to the donor for his support and for his confidence !

This amount has been added to the BBP trading balance which is about 800k C2.

How many have sacrificed?

A few people, but donation amounts are increasing  Wink

Yesterday I received a 200k C2 donation to support the current projects (BBP and CoinPayments.net request).

How many have sacrificed?

As I understand it, soon some boom will) have to start buying)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Reverse split Huh

I didn't get some answers when I asked about a second very good reason to swap Coin2 again, then:

How would you react to a 5:1 or 6:1 reverse split ?

With a few words: we could launch a new Coin2 with a better technology and a limited supply.

By exemple Coin2 holders would receive 1 new Coin2 against 5 to 6 old Coin2.

I just want to start a real discussion inside the community with this post.

Your contributions are not only welcome, but also indispensable.  Smiley

Unless there is a real technical reason, I will not support this.

Swapping is always risky and it is not guaranteed that  X:1 swap would actually increase the price with the factor of X.
In some cases burning of coins has not actually affected the price / coin at all.

But, if the new version would bring us some new important features like in the first swap of Coin2 (from POW to POS), my opinion could change.
I concur and I dont think swapping will bring any long term benefits for the coin

1. a swap should not be needed it can just be upgraded.
2. of course staying on a buggy old version of POS is not ideal. Read up on POS3 and POSP you will see there are vast benefits.

Activity: 532
Reverse split Huh

I didn't get some answers when I asked about a second very good reason to swap Coin2 again, then:

How would you react to a 5:1 or 6:1 reverse split ?

With a few words: we could launch a new Coin2 with a better technology and a limited supply.

By exemple Coin2 holders would receive 1 new Coin2 against 5 to 6 old Coin2.

I just want to start a real discussion inside the community with this post.

Your contributions are not only welcome, but also indispensable.  Smiley

Unless there is a real technical reason, I will not support this.

Swapping is always risky and it is not guaranteed that  X:1 swap would actually increase the price with the factor of X.
In some cases burning of coins has not actually affected the price / coin at all.

But, if the new version would bring us some new important features like in the first swap of Coin2 (from POW to POS), my opinion could change.
I concur and I dont think swapping will bring any long term benefits for the coin
Pages:
Jump to: