Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 62. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 475
Merit: 250
1 TH will get you about $1 a day... for now.
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Coin2 Buy Back Program UPDATE

I changed or improved my initial plan and decided to buy a lifetime SHA256 mining contract. Now my plan is to use a part of the income to increase the mining power and to use the second part to trade mined coins (Unobtanium) and to buy C2 from the market.

I unfortunately made the first purchase with a credit card and I saw later that the payout from the 0.5 TH/s will be locked for one month. Then I decided to make a second 0.5 TH/s purchase on Monday with about 0.3 BTC to get immediate incomes.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bln4i9n0v1gvo9z/mining.png?oref=e&n=188318785
Coin2 Buy Back Program

I'm waiting for a response from Bter, but if my information is correct we have more than 36 millions of Coin2 on this exchange (cold wallets only) and that is about 31.5% of the coin supply.

Personnally, I would like to see an acceptable number of coins there and I think you will agree with this.

My plan is to buy a few millions of coins from the market and to send them back to the surplus wallet. Il will increase the available reserve for development bounties.

What do you think of this ?

thats noble and needed.  i have all of my c2 staking but some funds in the development surplus would be good.  we need programmers or offer some coin to game developers to add c2 integration.  we have the tools ready to go

Thank you for your support Wheelz.

I made a 100 Euros deposit on my Bitstamp account today.  Smiley
i know he was part of dev team, but it was long time ago, i had feeleing that he left this coin

I'm not very active but I'm following and I'm still here.

My plan is to make some trading in the same way as I do it for myself.

I'm playing with the markets fluctuations and it doesn't affect the quotation. It may add some price support and some resistance, that's all.

I will start with my own money, about 0.2 BTC and I will probably use 200k from the surplus because I have to sell some coins to buy back lower.

so your plan is to increase surplus coins with your trading skills, you said that there 30+m of c2 on bter, i have seen few milions sell orders there so i guess one person owns big part of coins there.

i have few worries, first, your btc and c2 amount is silly to do anything and second, are you sure that you are able to withdraw 10-15M of c2 from bter?

i know that you cant withdraw bigger amount of FRSH from bter, even those coins were not stolen when bter was hacked

trust me, bter is world for itself, they have small amounts of coins there but not what it says, they probably sold part of fresh coin, as coin2 and many other so they can buy and allow withdrawal of more active coins

forget about bter, i have .3 btc there in c2 buy support and if i buy them i dont think i will be able to withdraw them instantly, it takes days so they can buy or deposit them for me to withdraw

but i am in for some play on markets, just not bter

Yes, your understand well my plan, but it isn't a short time program. It will take many months.

Some people have big orders on the market and it may be some kind of market makers. Others are using the exchange as an online wallet and haven't coins on the Bter market.

I don't need more BTC or C2 to trade, because I don't want to put big buy or big sell orders which may lock the quotation.

I'm frequently withdrawing C2 from Bter without problems. It takes no more than one hour. There is a daily limit and I won't withdraw millions of C2 at once time.

It's a good think to add buy support with your .3 BTC. Don't worry, you will be able to withdraw if you buy some coins there.
Has there been any wallet updates lately that are pi2 friendly?
I don't think so, but we may take this into account for the next wallet release.
Activity: 676
i know he was part of dev team, but it was long time ago, i had feeleing that he left this coin

I'm playing with the markets fluctuations and it doesn't affect the quotation. It may add some price support and some resistance, that's all.

I will start with my own money, about 0.2 BTC and I will probably use 200k from the surplus because I have to sell some coins to buy back lower.

so your plan is to increase surplus coins with your trading skills, you said that there 30+m of c2 on bter, i have seen few milions sell orders there so i guess one person owns big part of coins there.

i have few worries, first, your btc and c2 amount is silly to do anything and second, are you sure that you are able to withdraw 10-15M of c2 from bter?

i know that you cant withdraw bigger amount of FRSH from bter, even those coins were not stolen when bter was hacked

trust me, bter is world for itself, they have small amounts of coins there but not what it says, they probably sold part of fresh coin, as coin2 and many other so they can buy and allow withdrawal of more active coins

forget about bter, i have .3 btc there in c2 buy support and if i buy them i dont think i will be able to withdraw them instantly, it takes days so they can buy or deposit them for me to withdraw

but i am in for some play on markets, just not bter
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Has there been any wallet updates lately that are pi2 friendly?

Activity: 382
Merit: 261
so your plan is to buy c2 with your money and give those coins to who?

are you part of oficial dev team or what?

nrigo is board members, please see the first topic page  Wink
Coin2 Buy Back Program

I'm waiting for a response from Bter, but if my information is correct we have more than 36 millions of Coin2 on this exchange (cold wallets only) and that is about 31.5% of the coin supply.

Personnally, I would like to see an acceptable number of coins there and I think you will agree with this.

My plan is to buy a few millions of coins from the market and to send them back to the surplus wallet. Il will increase the available reserve for development bounties.

so your plan is to buy c2 with your money and give those coins to who?

are you part of oficial dev team or what?
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Coin2 Buy Back Program

thats noble and needed.  i have all of my c2 staking but some funds in the development surplus would be good.  we need programmers or offer some coin to game developers to add c2 integration.  we have the tools ready to go
Coin2 Buy Back Program

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Well in an effort to have some kinda side activities other than modeling in blender(which there should be some videos on from me)
I have opened a youtube channel centered on gaming. Its mostly minecraft atm, but there should be some battlefield videos soon and other games. Also gonna do some on myself working in blender and unity, eventually. All the videos that were made this week were live streamed, granted my net is kinda crap, lol.. Anyways you can occasionally hear me talking in the vids, still getting used to being a personality on youtube.. but here is the link:

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
im starting to think the community is asleep... wake up guys

I am new to this coin, but looking forward. Sadly i dunno how i can help. I could do some sounds or music if this could be helpful

welcome!  im sure that will be helpful while the game/s are getting built.  at this point programmers are still needed, if you know of anyone who could offer their help please get in touch with me or king,  thanks.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

I am new to this coin, but looking forward. Sadly i dunno how i can help. I could do some sounds or music if this could be helpful
legendary
legendary
Well I need some artwork done if anyone wants their work featured in the game.

I need a customized layout for the football field, like no team names, the theme is red/black(could easily be orange/black too), including the grass textures, do your best work on it as our goal is realism. This will allow me to focus on finishing the model and for one of you guys to have your name in the game credits. Now for todays screenshot of how much I have done so far, trying not to flood the forum though so it keeps you guys guessing what its gonna look like next:

Also that just sucks pagona, I had something similar happen to me on bittrex, but they took the btc too.. It happened with vpn coin, was kinda upset over that too cause im sure they made quite a bit because I still had my original distribution funds from it and had them stored there just in case.. never really expected that coin to go anywhere but when it did I went to check on my holdings to cash out and they were gone.. which is a lesson we all sometimes forget.. dont trust the exchanges.. lol..

nice to see old gang here again
I'm not so active but I'm still here and buying cheap coins to put them out of the market.

I made a very good trade a few days ago when I bought 126k @62 satoshis.  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: