Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 58. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
Hey guys.
C2, Hyper, DGB and GBT. Has a nice ring to it. Don't it?
Our team at GameBet is working hard trying to put together something very special for all of us.
Something that's been desired but more importantly, needed by all of our communities.
Please follow our thread for the latest breaking information.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wwwgamebetgg-launches-gamebet-coin-gbt-esports-sale-over-1410287
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Ok, I uploaded all blk* files from c2chain.info so you can simply extract them into Coin2.1 datadir (i.e. where your wallet.dat is located) and you should be fine with 2.1.3 without reindexing the whole blockchain. Might need to rescan though, not sure, but it shouldn't take that much time.
https://transfer.sh/14T4QA/coin2.1.3.blk.tar (download should stay live for another 2 weeks)
Thank you UdjinM6 for the wallet update and for your support. You made a very good work !

I'm currently testing the 2.1.3.1 release and I had to sync again after installation too because of the Blk file error.

The last wallet release is loading very quickly using a clean wallet.dat file (with a few transactions only) and it looks to work fine, but I have to wait a few day to say if it stakes as well as the previous release.

I will post a second feedback in a few days.
Thanks!

re blk error: If you just switched from 2.1.2 that's inevitable https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.3
Note: this release contains breaking changes to how block index is stored. You will HAVE TO resync blockchain from scratch either directly from network or by using bootstrap.dat (could take few hours). Make a copy of your current data folder in case if you decide to switch back.

re staking: should be the same as for 2.1.2, no code changed in that part https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/compare/v2.1.2-bugfix.3...v2.1.3.1
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
Ok, I uploaded all blk* files from c2chain.info so you can simply extract them into Coin2.1 datadir (i.e. where your wallet.dat is located) and you should be fine with 2.1.3 without reindexing the whole blockchain. Might need to rescan though, not sure, but it shouldn't take that much time.
https://transfer.sh/14T4QA/coin2.1.3.blk.tar (download should stay live for another 2 weeks)
Thank you UdjinM6 for the wallet update and for your support. You made a very good work !

I'm currently testing the 2.1.3.1 release and I had to sync again after installation too because of the Blk file error.

The last wallet release is loading very quickly using a clean wallet.dat file (with a few transactions only) and it looks to work fine, but I have to wait a few day to say if it stakes as well as the previous release.

I will post a second feedback in a few days.
legendary
Activity: 676
Ok

But does this mean I cannot use version 2.1.2.0 ?

Br

Heimdael
I am using 2.1.2.0 and is working fine for me.

same here
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Ok.

Thank you. :-)

Br

Heimdael
Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7
Ok

Br

Heimdael
I am using 2.1.2.0 and is working fine for me.
Ok

Br

Heimdael
legendary
Only version 2.1.2.0 will start without error for me but it has stopped staking for some reason.
Because for 2.1.3+ you need to redownload/reindex blockchain first (hopefully only once).

It has been staking fine up until yesterday and can receive coins I withdraw from Bter. But no staking. And yes the wallet is unlocked.

Anyone else using 2.1.2.0 who can still get staked coins?
Hold your mouse over the lightning symbol and it should say how much time (on average) you'll have to wait till next reward.
Hold your mouse over the green checkbox and it should say what is the current difficulty - it's ramped up few last days imo because many started to see a bit more value and started to stake a lot.
Hi

Only version 2.1.2.0 will start without error for me but it has stopped staking for some reason. It has been staking fine up until yesterday and can receive coins I withdraw from Bter. But no staking. And yes the wallet is unlocked.

Anyone else using 2.1.2.0 who can still get staked coins?

Br

Heimdael
legendary
Activity: 1078
is it ok to run v2.1.0.0?

If anything until 2.1.3.1 is fixed, I would use 2.1.3.0, it opens quicker than previous versions and i think 2.1.0.0 had a problem with the debug log growing to gigantic file size

The thing about 3.0 is you have to redownload the entire blockchain or use the bootstrap with it to sync up. The bootstrap is most likely quicker, there should be instructions on how to use it, it can be downloaded from http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

DO you know if anyone is working on the client fix?

Yes someone is working on it, as for whats wrong with 2.1.3.1, that is the work-in-progress version, it is not accepting the blkindex.dat(from the previous 2.1.3.0 version), 2.1.3.1 is useable, but you have to resync from scratch.

UdjinM6 needs someone to sync 2.1.3.0(which had changes that actually required a total resync), and upload the blkindex.dat so he can analyze it. I would do this myself except my internet is really slow, comparable to dialup and it would take a few days to upload a file that size. I already have 2.1.3.0 sync'd and a blkindex.dat ready to go, but my internet issues are hindering me.

Anyway, if someone does this for us, I'll give a bounty of 20,000 C2.
Err... That's not what I meant. I meant let's see if someone else will have the same issue. 2.1.3.1 works comletely fine for me, so no, I'm not working on any fix.

kk, well for now lets see who has an issue with 2.1.3.1 then.. its giving blkindex.dat errors for me.
legendary

If anything until 2.1.3.1 is fixed, I would use 2.1.3.0, it opens quicker than previous versions and i think 2.1.0.0 had a problem with the debug log growing to gigantic file size

The thing about 3.0 is you have to redownload the entire blockchain or use the bootstrap with it to sync up. The bootstrap is most likely quicker, there should be instructions on how to use it, it can be downloaded from http://c2chain.info/bootstrap

Yes someone is working on it, as for whats wrong with 2.1.3.1, that is the work-in-progress version, it is not accepting the blkindex.dat(from the previous 2.1.3.0 version), 2.1.3.1 is useable, but you have to resync from scratch.

UdjinM6 needs someone to sync 2.1.3.0(which had changes that actually required a total resync), and upload the blkindex.dat so he can analyze it. I would do this myself except my internet is really slow, comparable to dialup and it would take a few days to upload a file that size. I already have 2.1.3.0 sync'd and a blkindex.dat ready to go, but my internet issues are hindering me.

Err... That's not what I meant. I meant let's see if someone else will have the same issue. 2.1.3.1 works comletely fine for me, so no, I'm not working on any fix.
legendary

Activity: 714
y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

legendary

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
legendary

Recompiled and reuploaded
https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.3.1
This one should work  Roll Eyes
If not - i'll try to fix it later, have to run now...

ok well i tested it, still the same issue with the blkindex.dat file, so will continue using 2.1.3 for now.

Can't reproduce it.. this should only happen when you move from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3+, not when you move from 2.1.3 to 2.1.3.1 because as I mentioned in 2.1.3 release notes:
Note: this release contains breaking changes to how block index is stored. You will HAVE TO resync blockchain from scratch either directly from network or by using bootstrap.dat (could take few hours). Make a copy of your current data folder in case if you decide to switch back.

It is happening though man, not trying to be a pain, but im using 2.1.3 at the moment and when I try to open 2.1.3.1 it tells me it has an error with the blkindex.dat file.

well.. I have no idea why then tbh - I launched 2.1.2, synced a bit, launched 2.1.3 - got error, deleted blkindex.dat and launched 2.1.3 again, synced a bit again, launched 2.1.3.1 and it went fine with no errors at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Could you upload your blkindex.dat somewhere (prev link is expired now)?

I'll attempt it, but could take forever for it to upload as it is like 682mb and my net is really slow lol
lol mine too. let's just wait and see if anyone else have this problem.

Alright sounds like an idea, i just hope they remember to make their backups before testing.
legendary

ok well i tested it, still the same issue with the blkindex.dat file, so will continue using 2.1.3 for now.

Can't reproduce it.. this should only happen when you move from 2.1.2 to 2.1.3+, not when you move from 2.1.3 to 2.1.3.1 because as I mentioned in 2.1.3 release notes:

It is happening though man, not trying to be a pain, but im using 2.1.3 at the moment and when I try to open 2.1.3.1 it tells me it has an error with the blkindex.dat file.

well.. I have no idea why then tbh - I launched 2.1.2, synced a bit, launched 2.1.3 - got error, deleted blkindex.dat and launched 2.1.3 again, synced a bit again, launched 2.1.3.1 and it went fine with no errors at all. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Could you upload your blkindex.dat somewhere (prev link is expired now)?

I'll attempt it, but could take forever for it to upload as it is like 682mb and my net is really slow lol
lol mine too. let's just wait and see if anyone else have this problem.
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: