Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 63. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
you are king, king Arbin

i know that you are working on it, it just makes me sad  that you dont have more hands with you, but thats not something new and we are used to it

wheelz, it moves up and down lately in big range, last night i managed to buy some coins for 84sat and sell some for 137sat

just a warm tip for newcomers and traders, if you see oportunity for arbitrage that involves BTER, forget it. it take ages to withdraw coins from bter

trade on polo, it is much safer

few days ago my email was hacked and someone loged in to bter with my account and sold all coins i had that where not in order to sell, leaving me with btc from those sells Huh

have a nice day guys
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
looks good king.  yeah a shame with the old layout it was a nice setup.

sidenote: some movement on the exchanges (polo and bter).  if you are on the fence come in while its still cheap  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
you are wrong man, it looks so but i guarantee you there is a lot of work being done behind the scene

ok ive been quiet for a bit, but work like this is what pagona means

Grin Grin Grin

I decided to start remaking the stadium that we paid for and never recieved the files for, sucks getting ripped off, but I have a pretty good memory of what it looked like and can maybe do 4 layouts for different stadium types, Football(Soccer), American Football, Nascar, and Formula 1 racing(not sure if it goes in this type of stadium or not, lol, so correct me if I'm mistaken.)
you are wrong man, it looks so but i guarantee you there is a lot of work being done behind the scene
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
sad to see such an active community with such a fair initial distribution go so quiet.
legendary
if you know how to code or know someone who does.  please get in touch with me and i will let you know how you can help.
legendary
willing to part with a couple of lealana brass .10 BTC "BUYER FUNDED" coins for some coin2.  make me an offer.

wheelz1200
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
still looking for programmers.  Coin2 bounty available!  Someone you know looking to get their feet wet in cryptocurrency, what a great way to get in.

glad  to see u got your account back, lol
legendary
still looking for programmers.  Coin2 bounty available!  Someone you know looking to get their feet wet in cryptocurrency, what a great way to get in.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Just want to remind everyone that C2 can be won playing CSGO and many more games in the HYPER network. There is a full list here in the latest HYPER update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13731812

Thanks Hyper your support is always appreciated.  I have unfortunately lost my main account and am in the process of getting it back: wheelz1200.  Until then I will be posting under this user. 

Coming up on our 2 year Ann everyone.  Any ideas to celebrate?
Activity: 686
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Just want to remind everyone that C2 can be won playing CSGO and many more games in the HYPER network. There is a full list here in the latest HYPER update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13731812
Activity: 647
Merit: 255
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Anyone wanna sell 90,000 c2 for a $15 iTunes gift card? PM me if interested!

Buy for 10$
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Anyone wanna sell 90,000 c2 for a $15 iTunes gift card? PM me if interested!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
waiting for news king Arbin

just of curiosity, how many transactions you guys have in your wallet, i am at 30000 now. it was offline more than 6 monts last year

today 63728 transactions, but i have to send my coins to a new wallet now.

thats an old wallet, wright?

i had mine staking a lot of time but yours is like all the time on

Yeah, since i got my first stake from the giveaway longtime ago my wallet is on. Meanwhile, it reacts very slowly.

it was long time ago, thats why i wouldnt change mine, why are you sending coins to another?

The wallet.dat is 35 Mb and if i press a button it need now 5-10 seconds to react. Thats boring and i hope with a new wallet and no transaction that will be better.

what u can do to fix this i rename wallet.dat to wallet.datold
start client

u will have a new main address and a empty wallet
encrypt the address with a password
and then make a backup of the wallet.dat
and copy ur new main address

now again rename wallet.dat into wallet.datnew

and rename wallet.datold into wallet.dat

start wallet again and start transfering all ur coins to ur new main address
u have to find out what will be the max amount of C2 u can transfer in one transaction
because ur old address is clusterfuck uf shitload POS split stake blocks

once u transfered all funds

rename wallet.dat again into wallet.datold
and wallet.datnew into wallet.dat

when u start wallet u should have all ur coins and a fast wallet

to avoid such a pain in the ass problem only open wallet for minting once a month 1 day

this is very bad for network if u have to keep wallet closed or get a clusterfuck wallet

so real solution is wallet update with a option to define splitstaketreshhold

like for example in hyper (but lot other coins have too)

What is setstakesplitthreshold and how to use it? Edit
If you have a block of 5,000 HYP that stakes with a reward of 1,000 HYP after 10 days, the network will take your original 5k block and destroy it, and give you two blocks of 3k HYP, thus splitting your stake.

Version 1.0.7.2 added the ability for the user to define when they want their wallet to split their stakes. By default it is set to not split the stake if each new block is less than 1k HYP. So in the case of this 6k stake, it will still split them into two blocks of 3k HYP.

If you were to enter into your debug window "setstakesplitthreshold 4000", then that would mean your wallet won't split the blocks if it results in each block being less than 4k HYP. So in the example above, it would have produce one block of 6k and not split them. If you set the threshold to 2000, then it would have split them.

or a advanced full automated system that need zero micromanagement for staking like DMD Diamond have

details u can find here:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

just of curiosity, how many transactions you guys have in your wallet, i am at 30000 now. it was offline more than 6 monts last year

Yeah, since i got my first stake from the giveaway longtime ago my wallet is on. Meanwhile, it reacts very slowly.

it was long time ago, thats why i wouldnt change mine, why are you sending coins to another?

The wallet.dat is 35 Mb and if i press a button it need now 5-10 seconds to react. Thats boring and i hope with a new wallet and no transaction that will be better.

legendary

legendary

if it is not profesional than fuck it..

you dont need to count, lol
it says in your wallet, overview section below balance
Pages:
Jump to: