Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 83. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
C2 is dead

So far you have written 2 posts ... just to say the same things...You can't say anything?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Very quiet.  Whats everyone up to?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net

Dear players of Dragon Knight,

The following changes have been made,

1. Added BBCode to mail. You can now use (without spaces)
[ b ]Bold[ /b ],
[ url=http://dknight2.com ]URL[ /url ],
[ i ]Italic[ /i ],
[ u ]Underline[ /u ],
[ s ]Strike[ /s],
[ color=lime ]Color[ /color ],
[ url ]http://dknight2.com [ /url ],
[ img ][ /img]
[ mar ]You can have a marquee![ /mar ]
[qu ]
Quote:
You can quote someone!
[ /qu ]

2. Added Market History, Your History, and ability to delete your open trades

Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER
legendary
Merit: 1000

The following changes have been made to the game.

1. Menu in left nav bar has been minimalized to conserve space and moved to the top of the page.
2. Fish, Wood, Stone, Iron have been moved to the left nav bar under the Army and Supplies section.
3. Changed the withdraw area and added a 10% fee to withdrawals. Players can exchange Dragon Points for any coin and add it to their account where they can then withdraw them. Only HTML5, HYPER, and GP can actually be used in the game though.
4. Added coin balance display to the right nav bar.
5. Moved Fast Spells up a little bit on the right nav bar.
6. Removed option to exchange DP for HTML5, HYPER, and GP from the Exchange building. This can now be done in the Crypto link on the left nav menu or the Crypto Exchange building in town.
7. Added coin prices to the bottom scroll bar, it now shows the highest price found for each coin in game and updates itself every minute.

If you encounter a bug or have a suggestion please let me know and as always, thank you for playing Dragon Knight.

Its looking really good man, glad Coin2 is apart of your game, is there anyway to get a weapon set that can be purchased for Coin2, maybe for some kinda bounty to you?

A unique weapon set is possible yes. I just need names for the equipment: Helmet, Shield, Armor, Legs, Gloves, Boots, and Weapon.

As for a bounty, whatever you send will be added to the game balance where a withdrawal fee is added and will go towards the sponsor ranking. C2 is currently the #6 sponsor of 7.

Currently working on the next update which should be done in a little bit that will see new village buildings and resource buildings.

Cool I'll work on coming up with names soon, ill have plenty of time to think tomorrow night, didnt expect the blockchain to get stuck and us having to release a new wallet last week, but this week ive been extremely busy but tomorrow night i should have plenty of time to think
legendary
Hello players of Dragon Knight,

The latest update has had the following changes made,

1. Added 4 new village buildings. Gold Bunker and Dragon's Nest to increase gold/dp storage. Goldmine and Dragon's Lair to produce gold/dp every hour. Upgraded accounts produce more gold/hr than the tier below them.
2. Added ability to delete villages, maximum of 10
3. Registration page has been fixed.
4. Chat has been readded

*Important note, any player who manages to find a bug in the game that lets you cheat and abuses it without telling me will be permanently banned with any pending withdrawals canceled. Rest assured that I can find those who abuse the game.

legendary

1. Menu in left nav bar has been minimalized to conserve space and moved to the top of the page.
2. Fish, Wood, Stone, Iron have been moved to the left nav bar under the Army and Supplies section.
3. Changed the withdraw area and added a 10% fee to withdrawals. Players can exchange Dragon Points for any coin and add it to their account where they can then withdraw them. Only HTML5, HYPER, and GP can actually be used in the game though.
6. Removed option to exchange DP for HTML5, HYPER, and GP from the Exchange building. This can now be done in the Crypto link on the left nav menu or the Crypto Exchange building in town.
7. Added coin prices to the bottom scroll bar, it now shows the highest price found for each coin in game and updates itself every minute.

If you encounter a bug or have a suggestion please let me know and as always, thank you for playing Dragon Knight.

Its looking really good man, glad Coin2 is apart of your game, is there anyway to get a weapon set that can be purchased for Coin2, maybe for some kinda bounty to you?

A unique weapon set is possible yes. I just need names for the equipment: Helmet, Shield, Armor, Legs, Gloves, Boots, and Weapon.

As for a bounty, whatever you send will be added to the game balance where a withdrawal fee is added and will go towards the sponsor ranking. C2 is currently the #6 sponsor of 7.

Currently working on the next update which should be done in a little bit that will see new village buildings and resource buildings.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
legendary
Activity: 1848
Been away from this coin for a while, glad to see there is still positive activity
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
legendary
Activity: 910
You have bootstrap.dat for download? Thanks in advance!
legendary

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. Changed domain name from http://cryptodatabase.net/dk to http://dknight2.com. All old urls should redirect to the new one automatically
2. Implemented Sponsor system for coins in game, details below
3. Some minor changes were also made

Sponsor System

1. Coin listings in game are based off of each coins worth. The coin that has the highest sponsor is listed first in bold with a dark transparent background to make it stand out. They are preset as the initial withdrawal option. They are also listed in order on my main website as well.

2. Future in-game announcements and outside forum posts will have "Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, coinname" tagged onto the bottom of each mass mail and forum post.

3. Every month a tweet will be sent out with something like "DKnight.ml - Get paid #1Sponsor and other cryptocurrencies to play!" and pinned to the top. If the sponsor ranks change during the month then a new tweet will be sent with the new #1 sponsor listed.

4. Once a month a mass mail will be sent in game detailing information regarding the #1 sponsored coin. Information preferably provided by the sponsor so it can be as accurate as possible.

Current top 3 sponsors are, HYPER, HTML5, and GP

*Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER
legendary

The following changes have been made to the game,

1. Integrated HYPER and GP even further into the game
2. Changed the withdrawal system pertaining to HYPER and GP
3. Added ability to buy/sell all resources for Gold/HYPER/GP in the kingdoms Resource Market
4. Added chance to find HYPER and GP while exploring
5. Added ability to exchange DP for GP and HYPER that can be held on your character
6. Added ability to use GP and HYPER to heal in the Town Inn
7. Added ability to deposit GP and HYPER into your account balance

There will be more ways to use HYPER and GP in the game in the future upcoming updates, so stay tuned!

*Dragon Knight is brought to you in part by our #1 sponsor, HYPER
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Windows client is running fine, staking now. Thanks for work !!!
Activity: 799
Ok. loaded, started and staking.  All looking good atm.

I waited until someone has tested it. Thanks.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: