Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 84. (Read 484345 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Ok. loaded, started and staking.  All looking good atm.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Thanks Udj and King for the quick work.

I'm struggling with the version control, does the new coin2.1-qt.exe replace the older version or the newer coin2.1.2-qt.exe if so and if this is a minor release should we be using coin2.1.2.1-qt.exe for example?

Also where does the .dmg file go - in the wallet or the appdata roaming file?

Thanks in advance

Version kinda got tossed out the window but this one should have been 2.1.3 and so using this wallet version is mandatory. We also were in such a hurry that we didnt bother to change the version number.

The dmg file is the mac wallet. Kinda just linked the windows wallet to the release folder on udjin's github, bitcointalk was being weird over linking directly to the zip file.
Thanks Udj and King for the quick work.

I'm struggling with the version control, does the new coin2.1-qt.exe replace the older version or the newer coin2.1.2-qt.exe if so and if this is a minor release should we be using coin2.1.2.1-qt.exe for example?

Also where does the .dmg file go - in the wallet or the appdata roaming file?

Thanks in advance
legendary
Ok thanks to hard work and a little coding, the bug has been fixed and there is a new wallet release for windows.

Windows Build: https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/download/v2.1.2-bugfix.2/coin2.1-qt.exe.zip

Thanks to UdjinM6 for this, I was still getting the compiler enviroment setup.

I will update the wallet downloads section with links to everything soon.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Dear players of Dragon Knight,

The next update will have the following changes,

1. Ability to extract stone and iron from your kingdom, like with wood and fish
2. Ability to buy/sell stone and iron in your kingdoms resource market
3. Combining of Kingdom's wood and fish with villages wood and fish
4. Attacking villages will give you 10% of the fish, wood, stone, and iron that is inside if your troops are victorious
5. Ability to randomly find stone and iron while exploring

There is not an expected time of release at this time.
legendary
Why isn't there any staking going on? Does anyone else have this problem?

Same problem, I used to get 2-3 stakes per day but my last stake was on the 26th.

legendary

Nope it is working fine for me with the new mac wallet.

I am working on getting a windows build going, installing the stuff needed to build it is kinda a pain in the ass
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Nope it is working fine for me with the new mac wallet.
Activity: 799

Same here, since last 3 days.  Sad
legendary
Merit: 1001
I still have 7 coin2 coins for sale.  Accepting coin2 as payment.  Let me know if you are interested via pm.  Have a good weekend all

Wheelz1200

you sold 23 of them?  damn, I'm in the wrong business. lol

Lol...no no. I only had 10 directly for sale.  The other 20 are randomly inserted into the packs.  Itd be nice though.

Ahh i see, lol! Smiley 
legendary
HI all, I started a new crowdfunding project for a new computer for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes,
using Indiegogo again for this one. I have included addresses for
Bitcoin, Hyper , GP,  and C2 if you don't do fiat.  Once I get 20 percent of my goal of $999.00 usd
Which is $198.00 usd . I will do a video on the Periscope app that is
on Android and IOS.  I will smash my old dead computer in my
parking lot. I will upload the video to youtube later as well if you cant
watch live.  

Please check out, help and share. Smiley

Thank you.

http://igg.me/at/coinpcnow/x/885986
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
I still have 7 coin2 coins for sale.  Accepting coin2 as payment.  Let me know if you are interested via pm.  Have a good weekend all

Wheelz1200

Lol...no no. I only had 10 directly for sale.  The other 20 are randomly inserted into the packs.  Itd be nice though.
legendary

Wheelz1200

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Wheelz1200
legendary
its official and ill change the op when the rest of the releases are ready

Will it be a mandatory update for the wallet? For example, mine is syncing without a problem and is currently at block 525915.

Im gonna go ahead and say its mandatory so were all on the same page, still working on the windows build, got the linux one taken care of yesterday, just not sure what to upload, maybe just the coin2d file, idk.. lol first time having to do this myself.

Great, thanks. Looking forward to the new wallet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My windows wallet is syncing without problems, but not staking for hours !!!
legendary

Will it be a mandatory update for the wallet? For example, mine is syncing without a problem and is currently at block 525915.

Im gonna go ahead and say its mandatory so were all on the same page, still working on the windows build, got the linux one taken care of yesterday, just not sure what to upload, maybe just the coin2d file, idk.. lol first time having to do this myself.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

Thanks, it works like a charm. I'm glad I don't have to delete the log anymore.

Is it possible to get rid of the incoming transaction notifications? When you stake they pop up every couple of minutes.

You can turn off the notifications in your System Preferences by clicking the Notifications icon and choosing what you would like to be displayed or hidden.

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: