Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 86. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Hey guys I have a problem with my wallet...

I have a wallet with a public key: CSZui5aZJZ3u27bLsjAL8Cn1TTzNfBkevQ

I should have 9618.793144 C2.1 over there.

http://c2chain.info/search is showing correct amount of coins.

But my desktop wallet is showing 0.1.

I deleted all data 3 times and use bootstrap to sync my wallets. Wallet is still showing a balance of 0.1 C2.1.

Anyone have some idea what can I do with it?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

You didnt close it mid stake did u?
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
Hey guys I have a problem with my wallet...

I have a wallet with a public key: CSZui5aZJZ3u27bLsjAL8Cn1TTzNfBkevQ

I should have 9618.793144 C2.1 over there.

http://c2chain.info/search is showing correct amount of coins.

But my desktop wallet is showing 0.1.

I deleted all data 3 times and use bootstrap to sync my wallets. Wallet is still showing a balance of 0.1 C2.1.

Anyone have some idea what can I do with it?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
@choose

Lol....such a cute first post

Wait a second, eastward is that your sock puppet account?
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
nah nah.. C2 sucks the communities BTC and did a runner, the original dev did that

Orig Dev no longer here. And I think the current devs don't need to defend themselves, I think their work does that well enough.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
nah nah.. C2 sucks the communities BTC and did a runner, the original dev did that
legendary
Merit: 1001
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Both looking good!! Now let's see what folk can do.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
I'm not good with graphics but here's a shot.

legendary
Also here is a 2nd template with a black 2 instead of the coin color.

And here is my first variation, ICY Coinstore.

legendary
Ok I am redoing the logo for Coinstore and have been working on it for most of the last week. I have a starter template that I am using and I am creating a bunch of variations of it. If anyone wants to help out feel free, there will be a contest and I will reward some C2 to the winner.

OneEvilCoin dev created the original template, I simplified it and made it look more pixelated to fit the theme of the site.

Here is the template if someone wants to do this and the winner will be rewarded C2 for their efforts, I will leave it to OldandGrey to decide which one he likes best.

This has a non transparent background, but the white areas can be selected and removed with no problem by using the magic wand tool in photoshop.

Lets see what everyone can come up with, post your finished products in the thread.
legendary
Hello players of Dragon Knight,

Monster drop rates for Dragon Points have been improved. The amount of DP you can gain is now based upon the monsters level and any upgrades done to your account.

Dragon Points by Monster level
Level 1-9: 1 Dragon Point * VIP/ULT bonus
Level 10-29: 2 Dragon Points * VIP/ULT bonus
Level 30-49: 3 Dragon Points * VIP/ULT bonus
Level 50-69: 4 Dragon Points * VIP/ULT bonus
Level 70-89: 5 Dragon Points * VIP/ULT bonus
Level 90+: 6 Dragon Points * VIP/ULT bonus

Boss monsters will give 2x this reward.

As always, thank you for playing Dragon Knight.
Ok guys, horns in. Now that things are moving forward lets not knock the impetus. For things like this the right or wrong choice will only be seen as time passes, and the only sure thing from experience is that no matter what you choose you will wish you had chosen the other one. Sometimes it is better just to make a choice and deal with the consequences.

Dragon Knight is now also listed in the Arcade.

Activity: 654
Merit: 500
1 DP(dragon point) exchange for 0.01 C2 is way too low,the value of 1DP atm is supposed to worth about 0.05 C2 or more...just saying

To be honest I wanted it lower, not higher. My original suggestion was .002. I want to see the value of C2 rise, not fall.

think twice before you speak..right now you are lower the price of C2...nobody want to exchange their DP for such a low rate..do you get it now or do you want to become a second Birdcoin?

I'm really not worried what you think and honestly this has nothing to do with what is valued what, its about spreading coin2 to multiple people. Do you enjoy trolling in both threads, you been going on most of the day about wanting a wipe of the player base for this game just so you have reason to buy ult, its either you do or you dont. Take the trolling off Coin2's thread please.

i thought you have changed after all these time but infact i'm wrong for you are still such an arrogance and ignorance.
1 DP(dragon point) exchange for 0.01 C2 is way too low,the value of 1DP atm is supposed to worth about 0.05 C2 or more...just saying

You have to factor the balance vs amount of players vs amount of DP in game vs future players and weigh it for sustainability.

At 0.05 a person could exchange a small amount of DP, 10k, for 500 C2 which is 1/40 of the total balance and it would only take 400,000 DP to clear the balance out.

At 0.002 it spreads this out so more people can get a share of the game balance if they wanted. Assuming that players were to use just 10k DP to withdraw this puts 40 people being able to claim C2 at a 0.05 rate instead of 1,000 players at a 0.002 rate.

The goal of Dragon Knight is not to make you rich, it is a game faucet that helps spread info about different cryptocurrencies. The game already allows you to earn more than you can of any coin through faucets at a very high cost for me plus what sponsors donate.

To be honest I wanted it lower, not higher. My original suggestion was .002. I want to see the value of C2 rise, not fall.

think twice before you speak..right now you are lower the price of C2...nobody want to exchange their DP for such a low rate..do you get it now or do you want to become a second Birdcoin?

Your assumptions have already proven false in the HYPER thread when you were requesting that I reset everyone's accounts for no reason and that everyone would be happy if I did, please leave the financial area to those that know what they are doing.

Regards,
Anarchist

lets see and.....good luck then

oh wait btw..i didn`t request for a restart actually...i just point out the conditions for me to have enought reason to buy VIP+ or ULT...thats all Smiley
legendary

I'm really not worried what you think and honestly this has nothing to do with what is valued what, its about spreading coin2 to multiple people. Do you enjoy trolling in both threads, you been going on most of the day about wanting a wipe of the player base for this game just so you have reason to buy ult, its either you do or you dont. Take the trolling off Coin2's thread please.
legendary

You have to factor the balance vs amount of players vs amount of DP in game vs future players and weigh it for sustainability.

At 0.05 a person could exchange a small amount of DP, 10k, for 500 C2 which is 1/40 of the total balance and it would only take 400,000 DP to clear the balance out.

At 0.002 it spreads this out so more people can get a share of the game balance if they wanted. Assuming that players were to use just 10k DP to withdraw this puts 40 people being able to claim C2 at a 0.05 rate instead of 1,000 players at a 0.002 rate.

The goal of Dragon Knight is not to make you rich, it is a game faucet that helps spread info about different cryptocurrencies. The game already allows you to earn more than you can of any coin through faucets at a very high cost for me plus what sponsors donate.

Your assumptions have already proven false in the HYPER thread when you were requesting that I reset everyone's accounts for no reason and that everyone would be happy if I did, please leave the financial area to those that know what they are doing.

Regards,
Anarchist

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: