Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2] Coin2 | POS | Official Thread | BF3 | BF4 | CS:GO | Chain of Conflict - page 88. (Read 484345 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Hello everyone  Smiley

https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.2
added -zapwallettxes cmd line option to wipe unconfirmed txes out of wallet
fixed .pro for mac and ubuntu builds (in a dirty way)
version 2.1.2
compiled MacOS binaries (OS X 10.9+ only)

Disclaimer:
This is not an official release.
I'm not a wallet dev for Coin2.1 - I'm a block explorer dev but I'm recently interested in coins development in general as some of you might noticed Wink

Saying that - feel free to compile Coin2.1 Qt-wallet by yourself if you want to. However if 1) you are a Mac user like me and 2) trust me enough - feel free to grab compiled Mac binaries I made for myself (dmg file attached there). I have no idea if this build works on your machine (though I hope so) so no warranties from me: if it doesn't - I'm sorry for disturbing you   Grin

Your never disturbing us man, glad to see you have taken interest in the wallet, feel free to work on it and improve it
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Hello everyone  Smiley

https://github.com/UdjinM6/Coin2.1/releases/tag/v2.1.2
added -zapwallettxes cmd line option to wipe unconfirmed txes out of wallet
fixed .pro for mac and ubuntu builds (in a dirty way)
version 2.1.2
compiled MacOS binaries (OS X 10.9+ only)

Disclaimer:
This is not an official release.
I'm not a wallet dev for Coin2.1 - I'm a block explorer dev but I'm recently interested in coins development in general as some of you might noticed Wink

Saying that - feel free to compile Coin2.1 Qt-wallet by yourself if you want to. However if 1) you are a Mac user like me and 2) trust me enough - feel free to grab compiled Mac binaries I made for myself (dmg file attached there). I have no idea if this build works on your machine (though I hope so) so no warranties from me: if it doesn't - I'm sorry for disturbing you   Grin
legendary
Merit: 1001
Check out the new video for Coin Quest: Dark Stakes.

https://youtu.be/i2rfdHhbPZI
legendary
Well it started early last year. I started watching his web series. Then also The Bitcoin Group! The around november last year. I Started communicating with him.I was a guest on his Bitcoin Bowl show, ate pizza and drank beer. People from around the globe.  i came up with the idea of him being a character in coin quest. I was hoping he would be able to do voice acting and some other things. Yet he got a full time  job at BTCJAM. So he is not available yet, He still gives his blessing to using his character. Which is perfect for my story.

Early Concept Of Me and MadBitcoins

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

Comments and suggestions:

1) I didn't see a video with the first one.  
2) given that it is crypto related why isn't there a crypto contribution option?
3) get some CC sponsors for some of the perks (I see a few shown in the vid)
4) allow some CC sponsors to embed their logo in the text area of your campaign in exchange for a small donation,
5) allow a sponsor to place a 4 second video message that says: "This video is sponsored by "XYZ COIN" [place catch phrase here]" at the beginning of the vid as a sponsor message in exchange for a specific campaign donation.
and
6) if one of your sponsors is also a PICISI sponsor we could help you promote the campaign with a free article about your campaign, and the sponsor's effort to help you with the campaign.

All of that and much more will be able to be done at PICISI when it is up and running.  

Thanks for the suggestions.  I didnt have this video when I made my startjoin project. they won't let you edit it after it's started. Indiegogo does. And this other site that just started is still having major bug issues and I can't put the video up there yet.  

https://www.cryptochange.org/campaign/41#campaign

Keep promoting what you have to the best of your abilities.

When PICISI is up that will likely be the best place for your campaign. 

I looked at some of your videos, it looks like you should also do some "Let's Play ______" videos where you play the game and provide strategies and tactics to your viewers.
Again, you should have a sponsor for that.   

Also, a really good tip for doing vids where you are facing the camera head on, go in a closet, you will find it easier to light, the sound will be much improved (especially in a walk-in-closet) and you won't have to worry about your backgrounds.

Keep PICISI in mind every time you think about crowdfunding a game, eventually we will be live.

Good ideas, Someday when I can move into a bigger place. Right now all I got is my room. Someday I hope to have a laptop so I can do things remotely. As of now all I got is a crappy computer which i can't do a whole lot with. Hence the crowdfunding to get a better computer so I can help KingArbin and start designing Coin Quest: Dark Stakes. It would be cool to get sponsors during my videos. Yet I need a viewership before that will happen. 

Yes, Coin Play will happen soon. It was hard to do last fall because we had no games yet, I was thinking of doing Hyper games in my Coin Play series at the time, yet we were competing back then. So I'm really excited now to get working on some video of all the games now. I plan on doing some twitch streams, google hangouts, and much more.  Just need that computer and it will solve a big issue in my performance. Smiley

Ok, let's start here, what's your relationship to MadBitcoins?
Activity: 191
Merit: 100

2) given that it is crypto related why isn't there a crypto contribution option?
4) allow some CC sponsors to embed their logo in the text area of your campaign in exchange for a small donation,
5) allow a sponsor to place a 4 second video message that says: "This video is sponsored by "XYZ COIN" [place catch phrase here]" at the beginning of the vid as a sponsor message in exchange for a specific campaign donation.
and
6) if one of your sponsors is also a PICISI sponsor we could help you promote the campaign with a free article about your campaign, and the sponsor's effort to help you with the campaign.

All of that and much more will be able to be done at PICISI when it is up and running.  

Thanks for the suggestions.  I didnt have this video when I made my startjoin project. they won't let you edit it after it's started. Indiegogo does. And this other site that just started is still having major bug issues and I can't put the video up there yet.  

I looked at some of your videos, it looks like you should also do some "Let's Play ______" videos where you play the game and provide strategies and tactics to your viewers.

Also, a really good tip for doing vids where you are facing the camera head on, go in a closet, you will find it easier to light, the sound will be much improved (especially in a walk-in-closet) and you won't have to worry about your backgrounds.

Keep PICISI in mind every time you think about crowdfunding a game, eventually we will be live.

Nice community here, just keep a good job.   Wink
legendary

and

Good ideas, Someday when I can move into a bigger place. Right now all I got is my room. Someday I hope to have a laptop so I can do things remotely. As of now all I got is a crappy computer which i can't do a whole lot with. Hence the crowdfunding to get a better computer so I can help KingArbin and start designing Coin Quest: Dark Stakes. It would be cool to get sponsors during my videos. Yet I need a viewership before that will happen. 

Yes, Coin Play will happen soon. It was hard to do last fall because we had no games yet, I was thinking of doing Hyper games in my Coin Play series at the time, yet we were competing back then. So I'm really excited now to get working on some video of all the games now. I plan on doing some twitch streams, google hangouts, and much more.  Just need that computer and it will solve a big issue in my performance. Smiley

and

legendary

and

and

legendary

Ok most of the last 8 hours was spent working on this fine looking appliance.. still havent put a roof over the building yet, kinda dreading that considering i have to make it look collapsed.. still have to put a top over top this coin2 cola refrigerator or throw it in the floor next to it or something.. lol.. if anyone wants to come up with a better panel display for the fridge, please by all means.. i know mine kinda looks like crap, never claimed to be great with graphic design.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Its looking good.  Clean work king.
legendary

Ok I know I said I wouldn't post again until this building was complete, but I felt like showing it off just a bit now that it doesn't look like just a frame anymore. It still needs texturing, a few small items, a roof(saving that for last, it gets in the way and its going to be a bit hard considering I have to make it look like it has collapsed from age), and I need to create some stairs for the porch as well. Also the walls at the front are missing as well as the door, just have them moved out of the way for the moment on the actual model in blender. I considered using a Tin roof for this building, but decided shingled would be better, this is due to the fact that a tin roof isn't likely to collapse with age. Anyways I made some progress, now I am off to bed.
legendary
A little update on CoC since I haven't posted anything about it in a few weeks, don't think I'm not working on it.

Making the village a bit bigger, I felt it was kinda small, creating new buildings for it and adding in some skyscrapers around the area. The area looks sorta post-apocalyptic. Next update will be after this building is finished and in. Shouldn't take more than a few days. I put the C2PD building on hold til I get the village looking a bit better, that building still looks the same as the last screenshot I gave of it. It can be explored in its current state upon next demo release, whenever that will be, haven't really thought much on how far I wanna go with changing things until I release one. Anyway back to work for me, not getting anything done typing here, lol.

Also the framed out building is going to be a run down general store, still working on it.
legendary
Coin2's partnership with HYPER was mentioned in an article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Check it out!

Thanks man, i spread the word a bit on the exchanges, still need to tweet about it and change the op, ill get to it sometime tonight, lol.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Coin2's partnership with HYPER was mentioned in an article on CNBC.com as part of our PR campaign: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102660930

Check it out!

Coin2 is a sponsor of PICISI, which is an upcoming crowd funding platform. They asked me to share a story, so I thought It might be neat for the community to share why they support Coin2. Otherwise I will have to come up with something.

Dear PICISI sponsor,

For a limited time PICISI is offering each PICISI sponsor a FREE article about their entity in relation to PICISI.

Please note that the story need not relate directly to crowdfunding, or cryptocurrency, the most important factor is an informative and compelling story, we will figure out how to include PICISI, Pi, and/or other essentials. 

I invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to put your entity, you, or someone else related to your entity in the spotlight. 

Contact me via PM or here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11312978
legendary

Coin2 is a sponsor of PICISI, which is an upcoming crowd funding platform. They asked me to share a story, so I thought It might be neat for the community to share why they support Coin2. Otherwise I will have to come up with something.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
HYPER project manager and PR + GoldPieces [GP]
Hi Coin2 community.

I hope you are all enjoying being able to win Coin2 playing CSGO on HYPER's Counter-Strike Global Offensive server!

If anyone has any questions about it feel free to post in our thread (linked in my sig)

Also we have a big PR campaign for HYPER starting soon and I will be sure to mention our Coin2 / HYPER partnership in the PR!

Game on!

Thanks HYPER... looking forward to seeing the PR campaign roll out

It's my pleasure. I should have an update later this week.
Pages:
Jump to: