Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 269. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Bter has disabled the Coin2 market
legendary
COMM has disabled address with code fix. I think this is applicable in this case too.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I hope this get resolved quickly...
legendary
What the hell is happening with C2 again?
Mintpal is telling that it was attacked and they have attackers coin then what is the problem? kill those and let us trade.
I have 5+ btc value coin holding in mintpal, must get some way to from this if such things happens again again of course coin 2 will be dead. who will believe in coin 2 again?

I too have about 2 BTC invested in this. Also I don't think you can just "kill it" like that. Give it some time.... let them brainstorm and come up with a solution. Panic sells are inevitable as soon as the exchanges open, whether the coin is fixed or not. Lets hope the solution comes as advantageous for both current investors as well as investors to be. I'm sure they will not fuck it up for the current investors. That would be like shooting at their own foot. There will be no new investors if its publicly known that they screwed over the old ones. Lets just wait this storm out shall we Smiley

After the relief, I think the price could probably blow up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Mintpal is telling that it was attacked and they have attackers coin then what is the problem? kill those and let us trade.
I have 5+ btc value coin holding in mintpal, must get some way to from this if such things happens again again of course coin 2 will be dead. who will believe in coin 2 again?

I too have about 2 BTC invested in this. Also I don't think you can just "kill it" like that. Give it some time.... let them brainstorm and come up with a solution. Panic sells are inevitable as soon as the exchanges open, whether the coin is fixed or not. Lets hope the solution comes as advantageous for both current investors as well as investors to be. I'm sure they will not fuck it up for the current investors. That would be like shooting at their own foot. There will be no new investors if its publicly known that they screwed over the old ones. Lets just wait this storm out shall we Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
 ;Dteam work carefully and earnestly,this coin is certainly a period of time I have to keep it!
Very good!
Activity: 686
Merit: 252
www.cd3d.app

what frighten me is that the total supply may increase again, and this time maybe another large surplus!

and the attacker is happily hold his coins without any penalty.
Activity: 252
www.cd3d.app
500 million is a horrible idea. there is no way to get our investment back if we do so.
Activity: 868
Could somebody fill me in on what happened here? How did the attacker pull it off? Is the vulnerability they took advantaged of ubiquitous to pure PoS coins or were there special circumstances?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Your source forge link does not work.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
feel bad...

No worries man... We are going to be back, just like before.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
51% attack and exchange hacked issues are really serious problems for crypto.

Yeah, this goes well beyond just Coin2.0.. It something that will have to be overcome for all cryptocurrencies going forward.

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Could someone please post the details what exactly going on in Coin2Talk.com - Announcements ? Highly Appreciated.
Way too busy for me for investors like us to go through to find something update on what's going on in this forum.

Joel will update in the morning when there is an answer from Mintpal, he had to sleep! the way it looks it might become another switch of coins, maybe!

also read back 3 pages worth. not that hard 42coin.  if you have sorry about that.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Could someone please post the Déjà vu details what exactly going on in Coin2Talk.com - Announcements ? Highly Appreciated.
Way too busy as investors like us to go through to find something update on what's going on in this forum.
Activity: 334
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
i sent my coin2 from mintpal to my wallet. But it's not showing. so i guess the wallet's locked down? But when i look at the block explorer, my wallet has 0 balance and the mintpal exchange wallet of mine have only 30% of my coin. what's happening?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
how come it doesnt show where the coins went or where they came from?

check your inbox arbin

i think decreasing pos may or may not be a good idea... that will mitigate some of the damage done.. but also discourage people from holding coins. but we still need to regain control of network without diluting supply.

legendary
Activity: 1078
maybe, but how is that possible?  it shows the coins were sent back to same address yet ending balance is 0..  

is that what staking looks like?

http://nc2chain.info/address/CdbkFDpdrnRCjmsAAiwf4uJcRybFMLZmND   

My wallet, thats a good example of staking.. had to pay roslin yesterday so im 50k less, but oh well..

that 28m has to have ended up somewhere... hopefully, one of the exchanges caught it..
www.cd3d.app
i can't understand why ppl still buy up on bter  Grin
Jump to: