Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 7. (Read 2184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website

Is there still a limit when you reach 20k?
How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website

Thanks for the group link. I will check it out, that's a huge amount of members.
Activity: 252

Activity: 224
Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

They have to adjust it to compensate for the fluctuation of the market.

Caerus management will have the right to change the retail price, based off of market conditions.  Since this is a premium product, we are looking at pricing it as a premium service.  As of now, each Caerus Token will be retailed at $33 per token.  We do not anticipate changing this price for the foreseeable future.

So price of the platinum service will be $33 ,right?

Platinum service will cost 1 CAER for an individual, per month and 3 CAER for a corporate recruiter, per month.  In order to ensure that there is some price stability and continuity within the competitive landscape for retail users, we will peg it to the dollar for now.  Down the road, this may change.

Can we expect some discount if we decide to sub for let's say  12 months?

That's not a bad ide to get more people interested in longers cooperation.

Usually, longer subscriptions tend to have a discounted price so it would make sense that they would go with that and see if that would get more people interested.
Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

Caerus management will have the right to change the retail price, based off of market conditions.  Since this is a premium product, we are looking at pricing it as a premium service.  As of now, each Caerus Token will be retailed at $33 per token.  We do not anticipate changing this price for the foreseeable future.

Platinum service will cost 1 CAER for an individual, per month and 3 CAER for a corporate recruiter, per month.  In order to ensure that there is some price stability and continuity within the competitive landscape for retail users, we will peg it to the dollar for now.  Down the road, this may change.

That's not a bad ide to get more people interested in longers cooperation.
Activity: 70
Activity: 276
Are you going to launch application worldwide,or you will focus on some region for the beginning,and then later on move on?

I can see it perforning much better on a global scale. More competent employees ti choose from with various skills.

I agree that this option gives you kore flexibility  and I don't see why they shouldn't go global.

Initially, we will start with the USA.  After the initial testing and market validation, we will look to go global.

It's good to start with one country, but won't USA have some crypto restrictions?

I think USA mostly have restrictions during ICO,later on i think IUSA citizens shouldnt have issues with any project.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Merit: 5
Are you going to launch application worldwide,or you will focus on some region for the beginning,and then later on move on?

I can see it perforning much better on a global scale. More competent employees ti choose from with various skills.

I agree that this option gives you kore flexibility  and I don't see why they shouldn't go global.

Initially, we will start with the USA.  After the initial testing and market validation, we will look to go global.

It's good to start with one country, but won't USA have some crypto restrictions?

China and USA, they have restrictions. But it may depend on a project as I see there are crypto projects that are working in the US.
Activity: 280

Activity: 42

No doubt a very good project! I'm in all the way                             

Thank you for the kind words, and we appreciate your support.

I want to remind everyone that our 20% bonus offer ends on Monday, so now is a great time to become an early adopter of Caerus Connections.  If you are interested in purchasing tokens, you can go here:  https://www.caerusconnections.io/buy-caerus-tokens/

Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Do I have to go trough kyc in order to join the sale?

No KYC process for any orders below $10,000.
Activity: 110
sure short a nice plane.i join all methods

Activity: 276
Activity: 90
I see that bonus untill April 9th is 20%.What is the bonus for the next stage of sale?
Pages:
Jump to: