Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 3. (Read 2184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5
For anyone that hasn't seen this, here is a quick overview of the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpwbtQFpIUs
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Has serious competitive advantage in compare with traditional things. Good business model and transparent system.

Just the fact that it's on blockchain is a good advantage. And it seems they have a clear vision and understanding of where they want to go with it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
How many users you expect to have untill end of 2019?
Activity: 112
What will be circulating supply after you finish ICO and distribute the tokens?
Activity: 210
Has serious competitive advantage in compare with traditional things. Good business model and transparent system.

Blockhain technologyu give s you extra security and anonimity,and thats always welcomed,
Activity: 27
Hello! Caerus will be very useful for the job search process!
With what major companies do you have a partnership?

Agreed... I'd also love to see a list of partners.
Activity: 224
I read that the social media profile will be searchable. Do you mean searchable on google or only on the platform?

Probably only on the platform. I don't know how that works, but maybe you would have to pay Google if you would like to use that feature? I'm not sure, maybe someone knows?

Yes, I would also guess that the platform won't be as open as to allow your information to be googleable.

That makes sense. And it would be great to make searches customizable on a bigger level, on the level of a whole company and that the algorithm keeps searching the database on a regular basis and signals when someone who meets criteria pops up.
I read that the social media profile will be searchable. Do you mean searchable on google or only on the platform?

Probably only on the platform. I don't know how that works, but maybe you would have to pay Google if you would like to use that feature? I'm not sure, maybe someone knows?

Yes, I would also guess that the platform won't be as open as to allow your information to be googleable.

Activity: 57
I'm really looking forward to this project kicking off Smiley I think it has huge potential

It already kicked in a way as it started promoting itself on social media and forums, and I have to say, It seems good so far.

True. They are really strongly represented on social media.

Is there some bounty campaign going on?

Hm,good question,i just checked abit,and tried to find,but no luck.Anyone else knows anything about bounty campaign?
Activity: 90
I'm really looking forward to this project kicking off Smiley I think it has huge potential

It already kicked in a way as it started promoting itself on social media and forums, and I have to say, It seems good so far.

Is there some bounty campaign going on?

Activity: 252
How is sale going so far,did you reach soft cap yet?
Activity: 210

They have a lot of content and you are allowed to see your own rating in the system... that is always good promo.

So beta is free to test,anyone can join?
Will you maybe partner with other platforms that are similar but are not in the crypto world so to say?

They have a lot of content and you are allowed to see your own rating in the system... that is always good promo.
Merit: 5

I see that beta release is planned for July 2018.Do you plan some kind of giveaway for most active participants?

These details are being worked out, and, yes, we are planning to do a promotional giveaway to generate initial interest and users to the platform.

Good call,as both parties should benefit from that.Happy users will do extra marketing,and team will get better product in the end!

It's standard practice but what most don't see that it's a strong promotional tool as well. And it costs less than standard promotion.
Activity: 238
Pages:
Jump to: