Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 5. (Read 2184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I see that beta release is planned for July 2018.Do you plan some kind of giveaway for most active participants?

Do you know if it will be open beta?

They can only get benefit out of it being open beta, especially if the do a giwavey for the most active users. That can cost less than having in-house testing.
I see that beta release is planned for July 2018.Do you plan some kind of giveaway for most active participants?

Do you know if it will be open beta?
Activity: 276
Activity: 224
"300,000 Caerus Token created will be reserved for the Caerus Foundation, a nonprofit entity
that will be created to assist underprivileged individuals in the preparation and acquisition of
employment opportunities."

this is a nice thing I found in the whitepaper.

That is actually quite noble, but how will they decide who qualifies?
Activity: 280
"300,000 Caerus Token created will be reserved for the Caerus Foundation, a nonprofit entity
that will be created to assist underprivileged individuals in the preparation and acquisition of
employment opportunities."

this is a nice thing I found in the whitepaper.
Activity: 210

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

I agree,so far team did everything perfectly,and i hope they will keep doing the same!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
How much you raised so far during ICO? If you can disclose that information?
Activity: 10

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
Where do you plan to start your operation, any region in particular?

I think someone from the team mentioned North America as starting point.

Yes, their team manager or someone did say that they would like to start with the US.

Yes, the US/NA market is the beginning focus, and then we will look to expand from there.

That is a good approach as that market is huge for crypto.

NA tends to be restrictive, will that impact on what the platform will look like in certain regions?

I think NA is mostly restrictive when it comes to ICO,but after release there is no problem with them.

I've often wondered why... does someone have an explanation?
Activity: 70

NA tends to be restrictive, will that impact on what the platform will look like in certain regions?

I think NA is mostly restrictive when it comes to ICO,but after release there is no problem with them.
Activity: 42

Yes, their team manager or someone did say that they would like to start with the US.

Yes, the US/NA market is the beginning focus, and then we will look to expand from there.
Activity: 42

Hi! Your project looks  great. So I can  join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

Soft Cap goal is 5,000ETH
Hard Cap goal is 25,000ETH

This is doable. But will those goals change with the constant market shifts?

No, these goals are set and will not shift with the changes in the market.

Activity: 276

Activity: 182
Activity: 224

Hi! Your project looks  great. So I can  join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

I think that wouldnt make much sense,to change soft/hard cap based on current ETH price.

Exactly, ETH goes up and down, and now is the good time to invest in caerus since eth price is low

It's a good time to invest in other coins too, as they are somehow connected to one of the main coins and their fluctuations.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I think that wouldnt make much sense,to change soft/hard cap based on current ETH price.

Exactly, ETH goes up and down, and now is the good time to invest in caerus since eth price is low
Activity: 70

Pages:
Jump to: