Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 6. (Read 2187 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Hi! Your project looks  great. So I can  join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

Soft Cap goal is 5,000ETH
Hard Cap goal is 25,000ETH

This is doable. But will those goals change with the constant market shifts?
Activity: 276
Merit: 0
Is the purchase of caerus token an investment?I mean ,is it security token,or utility?

From what i understand this is utility token,as you will use it on caerus platform only
Activity: 196

Hi! Your project looks  great. So I can  join your ICO - but can you tell me please what kind of hard and soft cap?

Soft Cap goal is 5,000ETH
Hard Cap goal is 25,000ETH
Activity: 12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Is the purchase of caerus token an investment?I mean ,is it security token,or utility?
How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website

Is there still a limit when you reach 20k?

Limit for Telegram is 100 k members. Would be great to have that, but these caerus numbers are very good, shows how popular project is.

Oh, well, since they are at 16k they have a long way to go. But if they play their promotion and marketing cards right that could escalate quickly.

The telegram group is large and will centainly promotes CAERUS more effective. The project is large and will grow rapidly.

I agree. I would like to see more promo material though - like some tutorial and stuff like that. It would promote it even more.

Every platform should have a video tutorial. Explanation videos and users showing them using whatever that project is trying to push.

I agree, more videos, the better as people nowdays respond best to the videos

It's definitely more convenient as you don't even have to look at the video, you can just listen to it on the go. Projects should not sleep on that.

Videos make the topic more approachable.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I really hope to see user friendly interface,i hope your are paying your designers well,as i think thats what most crypto based projects lacks.Its usually  too complicated  for average Joe,and imo untill that is sorted no crypto project will have mass adoption.

True, that's one of the crypto aspects that has a lot of room for improvement and hopefully developers will realise that.
How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website

Limit for Telegram is 100 k members. Would be great to have that, but these caerus numbers are very good, shows how popular project is.

Oh, well, since they are at 16k they have a long way to go. But if they play their promotion and marketing cards right that could escalate quickly.

The telegram group is large and will centainly promotes CAERUS more effective. The project is large and will grow rapidly.

I agree. I would like to see more promo material though - like some tutorial and stuff like that. It would promote it even more.

Every platform should have a video tutorial. Explanation videos and users showing them using whatever that project is trying to push.

It's definitely more convenient as you don't ecen have to look at the video, you can just listen to it on the go. Projects should not sleep on that.
Activity: 70

Activity: 182
I really hope to see user friendly interface,i hope your are paying your designers well,as i think thats what most crypto based projects lacks.Its usually  too complicated  for average Joe,and imo untill that is sorted no crypto project will have mass adoption.

Activity: 224
Today is the last day of 20% bonus,right,as it says till April 9th?And what will be the bonus for next phase?

They will probably have to evaluate where they are (financially) when the first bonus ends and then see what they will do for the next phase.
Activity: 70

True,its a good indicator how popular this project is.So im sure there wont be any issues with reaching soft cap,and even hard cap is possible.
Activity: 276
Today is the last day of 20% bonus,right,as it says till April 9th?And what will be the bonus for next phase?

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

That's true, some Telegram aidrop could push these numbers to 30-40 k, easily.

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

I think there is, but you can arrange with telegram to have a larger group. I know some other ICOs have done it like that.
Pages:
Jump to: