Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 23. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Has anyone even sent a PM to the dev to ask if he is still around or this is a case of jumping to conclusions?

I wrote him some days ago, but he didn´t reply. One day later i saw that he was online here again and he posted in this thread. But it seems he´s gone again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Has anyone even sent a PM to the dev to ask if he is still around or this is a case of jumping to conclusions?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
There can be only one!
I'm trying to update my account on pool.cagecoin.com and it won't let me until I do email authentication, but I'm not getting an e-mail to authenticate!! Email address is right, waited hours since first try, and nothing in my junk mail.. what's up?

Stopped mining until I know I can cash out..
Activity: 420
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
HOLD! cage will value x20 more

WHy do you think so?

Dogecoin is x112 the value currently. both coins were created from bells, and have basically the same reward.

I feel x20 is still undervaluing the coin.

That doesn't sound convincing... you're basically saying it should be as high as Doge because they are the same

With actual community and Dev involvement with the coin volume and generation rates it should easily be able to sustain something around MEOW value.

The problem is that it appears no only is the DEV not active, but may have stolen coins using a pool that doesn't cash out.

We may be looking at a community take over like TIPs or the complete death of the coin.
Activity: 406
Can someone sync the wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting

WHy do you think so?

Dogecoin is x112 the value currently. both coins were created from bells, and have basically the same reward.

That doesn't sound convincing... you're basically saying it should be as high as Doge because they are the same

WHy do you think so?

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
dafar consulting
Activity: 406
How to sync the wallet?

SOME NODES WORKING?
Has the official pool still not payed out?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Get free cage from the faucet that gives non stop:

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Faucet algorith changed. Faucet gives less, but there is no wait time!
Get 1 to 2 Cagecoins every second! ok...

But payments are processed when you reach 500 CAGE to reduce transfer fee's? 500?!?! It's ridiculous!
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Get free cage from the faucet that gives non stop:

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Activity: 112
Activity: 98
If you would like to request to add the Cagecoin, please fill out the request form.

I don't know where to find all required information. Would be cool if someone can fill it out.
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
@dev Please support this coin more, we need your activity. You own 0,075% of the coins for Bounties, Faucets, Huge Givaways etc. Please use them and give them to the people; we need a new Blockexplorer for example.

Activity: 266
HOLD! cage will value x10 more
Activity: 336
what's the next step of cage coin ? Smiley and also orignal pool is working well i set autopayment and I got all coins Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: