Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 22. (Read 100137 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is it correct to assume that this coin is now DEAD ?
There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup...

May be not everyone is aware of the current situation

Tx.

did you not read what i posted directly above you? XD

I was confused because if the coin is dead as you say, then
WHY There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup???

Please enlighten me.

Thanks/

i never said it was dead, you must confuse me with somebody else or missunderstand me...

read the last page of the thread i was thinking it's funny that so many people are screaming for a dev takeover...my point was they don't see their own involvement...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It is very much alive and will skyrocket once it hits Cryptsy  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Tx.

I was confused because if the coin is dead as you say, then
WHY There still seems to be a good market for it in coinedup???

Please enlighten me.

Thanks/

Tx.

A strong dev lead either by one person or multiple who keep a single main website, host blockchain explorer, ect up lead to high prices and quicker adoption on exchanges.

Thinking a coin will do well without a lead is laughable if you look at other altcoins. They are competition and people like stable leadership.

Can a coin technically do fine without someone taking over? Yes

Will it do fine without someone taking over? No.

I think you don't get my point...

If you wanna do something for cagecoin. do it!
be it:

main website, host blockchain explorer, ect

and about:
Thinking a coin will do well without a lead is laughable if you look at other altcoins. They are competition and people like stable leadership.

I think people who admire leadership are laughable and are just showing how low they think of themselves...and i can't see why a crowd can't be good "leadership" but i can see how sheeple can't see that...

i find it very amusing seeing people complain about what other people should do...got news for you: if you want something done right, you better do it yourself...and if you can't. then admit it and find somebody who can and is willing to help you...

It seems that Mike_Rotch wants to take over? We need a working Block explorer and Website Smiley

first of i think it's sooo funny when people use my alias in the right way...hope i know what you just said...XD

second...i don't know if i can do all of the needed things but if somebody wants to join forces i'm always willing to participate...and maybe we should vote on that or something like that, to know it's really the will of the community that the project is been taken care of by somebody else...
I would like to hear something from nicolas first but you all are right if we don't hear a word soon enough and the situation on the official pool doesn't clear up i'm afraid it looks bad for nicolas and him being the dev...

sry nic if i'm doing you wrong but really what the hell man?!
Activity: 506
Merit: 500

Tx.

A strong dev lead either by one person or multiple who keep a single main website, host blockchain explorer, ect up lead to high prices and quicker adoption on exchanges.

be it:

and about:

I think people who admire leadership are laughable and are just showing how low they think of themselves...and i can't see why a crowd can't be good "leadership" but i can see how sheeple can't see that...

i find it very amusing seeing people complain about what other people should do...got news for you: if you want something done right, you better do it yourself...and if you can't. then admit it and find somebody who can and is willing to help you...

It seems that Mike_Rotch wants to take over? We need a working Block explorer and Website Smiley

Tx.

be it:

and about:

Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Tx.

Tx.

Activity: 336

Tx.
lol

somehow i think those "TAKOVER!" messages are cute...

did you ever consider that a cryptocoin is something that belongs to the community that mines it? nobody has to take over, we all already took over! so if you wanna do something than do it! if it benefits the community hurray! XD

even if somebody wanted to make changes to the source, we all could find a way together...that's why it's called open source...^^

sry i can't stop laughing...am i the only one around here who thinks that's just too hilarious?! XD
Activity: 128
really not looking good in here.

block explorer hasn't been up for days.
official website is down. http://www.cagecoin.com/
pools not paying out.

Undecided
I'm trying to update my account on pool.cagecoin.com and it won't let me until I do email authentication, but I'm not getting an e-mail to authenticate!! Email address is right, waited hours since first try, and nothing in my junk mail.. what's up?

Stopped mining until I know I can cash out..

same, all my coins still stuck in there
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i have just download this wallet from this link https://mega.co.nz/#!I80AADjB!bfBPh0_MzJnOvWA4xcVWGDjAbFQXplheox3kZ-HNiUU

but my wallet doesn't sync with the network ?  Anyone pls help
Activity: 260
My login won't work. Also it says i don't have any user connected to my e-mail. :S

I'm mining there right now and getting payment. Try contacting them.  I have used the pool, on and off,  since the beginning, 7th or 8th of January (cage2.valid-error.com) without any issues.
Activity: 127
My login won't work. Also it says i don't have any user connected to my e-mail. :S
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Try this: cage2.valid-error.com
Activity: 127
Had all my cage on: http://cage.valid-error.com/  aaand now the website/pool has vanished?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Get free cage from the faucet that gives non stop:

http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

Faucet algorith changed. Faucet gives less, but there is no wait time!
Get 1 to 2 Cagecoins every second! ok...

But payments are processed when you reach 500 CAGE to reduce transfer fee's? 500?!?! It's ridiculous!

Will be changed to 200 tomorrow!
Has anyone even sent a PM to the dev to ask if he is still around or this is a case of jumping to conclusions?

I wrote him some days ago, but he didn´t reply. One day later i saw that he was online here again and he posted in this thread. But it seems he´s gone again.

Maybe he is busy doing things... I would not worry too much. The fact CAGE is doing well on CoinedUp means it will definitely hit Cryptsy and when it does the price will skyrocket. I am sure the dev will be back to help raise the CAGE profile and also to profit from the new found awareness in the coin he launched Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: