Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 21. (Read 100137 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
New Cagecoin faucet opened up

Visit: http://cage.bitcoindigger.info

1. No wait time between dispenses!
2. 1 - 2 CAGE per dispense
3. 200 CAGE payout
4. Chance of winning 1000 CAGE

Faucet donations: DrBjWQAWJ9T9PxuG1a8WYH1fh3nmhMtRHt

Note: If you need a script for your own custom faucet, php based and light-weight, send me a private message.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
We all do trust in cagecoin =) lets hope for the best and that dev comes back and help us Smiley
FCK mining Tongue

I just spent ~120 LTC on buying CAGE.

It's about to hit hard! =)
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Think different, if we cannot mine cage any more, it similar to fully mined. Then it's price can rise more and more.  Grin

if you can't mine it and no one mines...then there are nomore transactions...blocks have to be found to make transactions...

but why do you think you wouldn't be able to mine it?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
nice coin! i am wooooooooorking!
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
we can't mine the coin... but someone else probably is!  they make $, you don't/
Activity: 294
Think different, if we cannot mine cage any more, it similar to fully mined. Then it's price can rise more and more.  Grin
Also joined the channel!

PM me if you want to help to set up the block explorer
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
So I invite you again to join the irc channel cagecoin Smiley and if you're ready to step forward and do some promotion for cagecoin

Joining! Smiley
So I invite you again to join the irc channel cagecoin Smiley and if you're ready to step forward and do some promotion for cagecoin
Activity: 238
CAGE is going well. From little to no advertising or marketing this coin has held its own.

It was trading over 0.00001/LTC on CoinedUp two days ago, now it is half that. This coin has been going just a few weeks and surely has a bright future.

Do not sell... keep your investment there to maximise it  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i never said it was dead, you must confuse me with somebody else or missunderstand me...

read the last page of the thread i was thinking it's funny that so many people are screaming for a dev takeover...my point was they don't see their own involvement...

No dev mean hard to get cryptsy. No block explorer mean hard to confirm exchange...

Time to sell before coinedup remove it.

lol...it's like you're saying:

is that what you wanna say? ^^

maybe you'd be better of with spiderman coin? ohh wait...that doesn't exist yet...maybe because the wannabe-dev also didn't read...lol...

Buying LEAF coins, in exchange i'm offering CAGE coins.

PM with the exchange rate that would suit you, and maybe we can make the exchange
I am prepare to help and work on cagecoins I also believe they have a future and also there is already a lot of trades made on coinedup eventhough that there is not many advertising things for cage Smiley so guys why don't u join IRC channel - > freenode room cagecoin
CoinedUp is the reason why CAGE is doing so well!

They cannot remove it as they lose commission. The only thing they did was remove the CAGE/BTC exchange when CAGE was first added because the market was too slow.
CAGE/LTC on CoinedUp is too lucrative for them to dump it. CAGE has a bright future ahead of it.
Activity: 294
i never said it was dead, you must confuse me with somebody else or missunderstand me...

read the last page of the thread i was thinking it's funny that so many people are screaming for a dev takeover...my point was they don't see their own involvement...

No dev mean hard to get cryptsy. No block explorer mean hard to confirm exchange...

Time to sell before coinedup remove it.
cage need more exchanges

Yes... it does. This coin has a big future if marketed properly
Activity: 266
cage need more exchanges
Pages:
Jump to: