Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 25. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Surely CAGE has to go on to Cryptsy now that it is listing all these other crypto.

Can't wait!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Surely CAGE has to go on to Cryptsy now that it is listing all these other crypto.
I can still not payout..

E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals

don't worry, you'll get it.....just mine and mine
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I can still not payout..

E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals
Activity: 153
mine for future~
Activity: 224
Yes, we need to get this coin pumping

There is only one true god.
Yes, we need to get this coin pumping

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Finally there is some activity in this group Cheesy I hope we can get cage on crypts and coinmarketcap Smiley that would be awesome! =)
Activity: 462
I have mined 30000 and I've still not received a e-mail.
@Nicolas help?

What email are you expecting???

You don't get confirmation email for registration/acc update

But I can't edit the payout address or something else.
The boxes are grey

"E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals"

He will fix this when he wakes up. I have a bunch i have mined too. He just restarted the pool so he has no idea this happened.
@Nicolas help?

But I can't edit the payout address or something else.
The boxes are grey

"E-mail confirmations are required for editing your details, changing your password, and withdrawals"
@Nicolas help?

@Nicolas help?
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
n0nplusultra has one user mining at 128,905KH/s getting 118,395,825.935 CAGE/Day.

I wonder if that user could be cashing out as they mine it causing the price to lower. Difficulty is going to spike if this mining rate keeps up.

i would think theyre holding them long term. There really isnt enough liquidity/demand to dump that much onto the market every day at this point

214,662,620.48222929 is the current buy at 0.00000035 and 125,515,287 is current sell at 0.00000080.

With some of the huge buy orders from earlier, saw many over 50 litecoins at multiple amounts at the same time, someone could easily have cashed out that amount today fulfilling tons of the buy orders at once.

Not saying that is what happened but it would explain the sudden disappearance of buy orders and the huge gap that appeared between buy and sell.
Network hashrate increased but very few went to pool.cagecoin.com  Huh
n0nplusultra has one user mining at 128,905KH/s getting 118,395,825.935 CAGE/Day.

I wonder if that user could be cashing out as they mine it causing the price to lower. Difficulty is going to spike if this mining rate keeps up.

i would think theyre holding them long term. There really isnt enough liquidity/demand to dump that much onto the market every day at this point
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

This is not a crash - a minor correction compared to what it would be in the future.

Wednesday is coming Smiley

Whats wednesday?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP1-oquwoL8&feature=youtu.be
Pages:
Jump to: