Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 10. (Read 16059 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I have left my footprint here, please keep your promise
Activity: 70
I think the idea of ​​distributed skill training program has never been.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Joined airdrop. Interesting concept. But i've a question about this token, why would a trainer want to be paid in CRN rather than BTC?  Undecided
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
it seems to me its a nice project!!! good luck to the devs! i'm looking forward to the development of this project!
Activity: 30
i can see a great potential with this project..are there any bounty's soon?
Activity: 11
interesting project. Lets see how it goes
Activity: 112
man, am i late?

why am i alwyas late in every first come first serve basis airdrop.

[CRIES IN KLINGON]

*at least i don't do sweet talk like "joined, good project, looks promising, etc." lol
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgu
Good project
very happy to participate in
Activity: 53
To centralize career pages is a very ambicious goal, but now the trending (specially in blockchain platforms) is to descentralize services.
How do you plan to centralize when everyone is trying to descentralize?
Activity: 64
Really fine project. Jioned airdrop
Activity: 190
пpoeкт oчeнь кpacивый дизaйн и интepecнaя тeмa.Haдeюcь нa ycпeшнoe paзвитиe пpoeктa и yдaчнoгo дecaнтиpoвaния
Activity: 373
Merit: 1
Hard to see like this unique projects. definitely this project will help lot of people. Thanks
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
This is going to be a decentralized skills training platform? If I wanted someone to train me, how do I know whether that person is good or not? Will there be something like an integrated reputation system?
Activity: 72
Total supply is low for a brand new coin and thats better than the otter ico's.I like the design of your web site i hope you guys reach your goal for your investment
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
After I reading on your thread ann, I believe this project will gonna get good respons by public soon. Good luck!
Activity: 238
Hope for the Success of the Dev and the community that support this project, I like the concept. This is a good one. The Idea is awesome and unique , and hoping that it will last long.
Activity: 504
Ita YouTuber 100K Subs / TRANSLATOR - ITA/ENG/RUS
I think this project has a lot potential to go hight 😉
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
Another promising and  unique concept introduced in the blockchain. I hope this project becomes a success as many professionals would benefit from it.
Activity: 370
Freedom is priceless
This project is well explained and clear plan. I personally think this is a great sign to any project. There is many coins available which claims to be truly decentralized but this one seems to be a special one. Thus, I am going to take part in the airdrop and also tell my friends about this project. I wish you all the best to your project.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
This project is very unique. Career path might be very difficult to found in this age with many field and sub-field full of all kind of vacancies to be filled. I will be interested to see how many career path we could develop out of crypto currency, and blockchain!
Pages:
Jump to: