Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 164. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I love cryptoCash.... I think people are starting to catch on though... It is getting harder to mine

Yeah I think it went 100% since yesterday night? =P
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
who has the most CASH here now?

i'm aiming for eventually getting 5k of this but i bet some whale has that already if not more....grrr

Maybe the whale will donate to the giveaways hehe.

F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM

Yeah come on whales give some to the smaller fish...

also let's not bump this too much i can't get so many coins right now...wait until i get my 5k at least.

Let's just call this cash not crypto cash....sounds awesome.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I love cryptoCash.... I think people are starting to catch on though... It is getting harder to mine
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law

i'm aiming for eventually getting 5k of this but i bet some whale has that already if not more....grrr

Maybe the whale will donate to the giveaways hehe.

F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM
legendary

Yeah i'm aiming for 6.5k personally (mining only). Currently have about 500 though so a long way to go.

Me too, but i like pos coins 10% isnt bad either ...the name is very good too.
Activity: 238

Yeah i'm aiming for 6.5k personally (mining only). Currently have about 500 though so a long way to go.
legendary

why is cg miner showing diff 10 and pool 0.5 HuhHuh

That reminds me:

I've been wondering why the pool almost always shows me at 2.3M - 2.5M when BFG shows 3.2?  Maybe just a lag diff on my end, not sure.  0 HW errors, and few rejects...  Ah, don't care, pools still shows my share rate almost always in the top 3...

how much stale shares you have ?

My config has --no-submit-stale,  But I do see them roll up the screen once in a while.  Actually I'm seeing "pool is issuing work for an old block" quite a bit. 

It's only my one rig that's mining this right now.  I'm wondering where the pool's server is located.
Activity: 126

That reminds me:

I've been wondering why the pool almost always shows me at 2.3M - 2.5M when BFG shows 3.2?  Maybe just a lag diff on my end, not sure.  0 HW errors, and few rejects...  Ah, don't care, pools still shows my share rate almost always in the top 3...

you should have plenty to share then  Grin

Ets9qwzPUsGq5KZGcNY83iEbZr5WHMGzCK
Activity: 112

That reminds me:

how much stale shares you have ?

That reminds me:

Not really its a PoS coin and the Minebig OP is unlikely to do anything malicious.
Activity: 112
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is it an issue that Mine big has most if not all of the hashpower?
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
Back on this now, nothing else looks remotely promising.

This needs some serious marketing. I mean it is way above the other turds released in the last weeks, however i've noticed great coins with great devs get forgotten whilst total crap gets recognised. It's all about maketing.

Good points

Fair start , no instamine or premine
Fantastic name
Great algo and block reward scaling

What else can you ask for?

If you go back in the history on the forum has been some other really good ones. I once had a pretty strong antipremine stance for Cryptsy but seemed the pre-mines had much large resources to back their coins.

I just don't get it either hehe

haha does this mean we get a Cryptsy listing?

Maybe Wink

Ill take it hehe

Considering that I almost exclusively use Cryptsy for my trades, I'm sitting here with fingers crossed!  Please, Please...  Mining and buying...  Gimme CASH!
same here. lets hope ^^

This needs some serious marketing. I mean it is way above the other turds released in the last weeks, however i've noticed great coins with great devs get forgotten whilst total crap gets recognised. It's all about maketing.

Good points

Fantastic name

If you go back in the history on the forum has been some other really good ones. I once had a pretty strong antipremine stance for Cryptsy but seemed the pre-mines had much large resources to back their coins.

Maybe Wink

Ill take it hehe

Considering that I almost exclusively use Cryptsy for my trades, I'm sitting here with fingers crossed!  Please, Please...  Mining and buying...  Gimme CASH!

Good points

Fantastic name

Maybe Wink

Ill take it hehe
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John

Good points

Fantastic name

Maybe Wink
legendary

Good points

Fantastic name

the problem is without full ledger.....these devs are keeping most for themselves.....

Good points

Fantastic name

Jump to: