Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 163. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
We are working on hiring a marketing site to get the word out on the web about CASH the cost is 0.5 BTC. Think of it as in investment in your hard earned coins and future interest dividends.

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the followin1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

When I get back to the house tonight, you'll get my donation.  I'm all for this.

Appreciate your support I am pretty confident this will help the coin tremendously.
We are working on hiring a marketing site to get the word out on the web about CASH the cost is 0.5 BTC. Think of it as in investment in your hard earned coins and future interest dividends.

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the followin1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

When I get back to the house tonight, you'll get my donation.  I'm all for this.
Wow thanks for the support!

Wanted to give a coin count update.

Current Money Supply is:
248,518 CASH mined.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
You can view the current donations below:

https://blockchain.info/address/1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

There should be only one withdraw when we pay the marketers.

Sent my donation Wink
You can view the current donations below:

https://blockchain.info/address/1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

There should be only one withdraw when we pay the marketers.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the following:

All services include guaranteed Google News coverage, Yahoo Finance coverage and inclusion in The Bitcoin Catalog. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

sounds good put up the list of names of people that donate....come on everyone pitch in a little bit, perhaps put an LTC address up too because not everyone has btc yet.

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the following:

All services include guaranteed Google News coverage, Yahoo Finance coverage and inclusion in The Bitcoin Catalog. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
1) How many coins can I mine a day with 1mh/s?

2) Ok this is PoS, when I have some coins in my wallet, should I keep it open at all times?

To earn blocks your wallet needs to be open to mint just like a miner. But you need to have coins that are a sufficient age to do so.

Can I back up the wallet.dat (via standard file copy) while the wallet is running?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
yeah nothing as much fun as minting free pos coins.

2) Ok this is PoS, when I have some coins in my wallet, should I keep it open at all times?

To earn blocks your wallet needs to be open to mint just like a miner. But you need to have coins that are a sufficient age to do so.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Made updates to the web page and the main post explaining how the coin works in a tad more detail.

We have also added a twitter account. Thanks for every ones support!

Well done I like the changes.
Made updates to the web page and the main post explaining how the coin works in a tad more detail.

We have also added a twitter account. Thanks for every ones support!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This does look like a promising coin. Dev should get somebody with marketing and designing skills on board.
Activity: 112
I won't post exactly what I have so far, but I did donate 500 to the dev the other day.  Donations help get this noticed faster since there was no pre-mine.

yea the more you support this coin the bigger value/community it can reach = cash
I won't post exactly what I have so far, but I did donate 500 to the dev the other day.  Donations help get this noticed faster since there was no pre-mine.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
wtf on openex, open and sell at 3000 and 3100 and not moving, does the guy selling to himself or something like that ?
Activity: 112
yea most promising coin this week for sure nice price hard to mine its gonna catch some nice value at diff 10+ i believe
Jump to: