Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 167. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Altcoin Mania!!!
Maybe there's a reason that this coin is being kept quiet. I mean it does have some pretty cool features which do not need marketing to stand out. People will eventually come around and see what they've been missing out on.

Why market an innovative coin to the masses when people like us can scoop up a good chunk for ourselves? Just sayin lol
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
how much time my coin must be in wallet to get reward in the POS?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
need better marketing for this coin. Wasted quiet some hashes on it. Sad its not going anywhere. Launch was solid, coin looks good, name is good, idea is good, marketing is SHIT>
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
thing is yes the diff is dropping but this coin design and name is far better than 99% of coins released lol.

But yeah it looks like everyone is on to the latest clone.... soon nobody will mine any new coins. Just stick to the coins that have value already.

no received my coin other topic

F3QTQV2vfSv2aHrmF6n2qXZFeXcYotvgwF

came on guy  Undecided

what are you talking about?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveawaycash-get-free-cash-now-another-200-coins-to-givetraded-openex-424882

ah okay cool i didn't see there was a giveaway.... time to get my free coins...
Activity: 1005
thing is yes the diff is dropping but this coin design and name is far better than 99% of coins released lol.

But yeah it looks like everyone is on to the latest clone.... soon nobody will mine any new coins. Just stick to the coins that have value already.

came on guy  Undecided

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/giveawaycash-get-free-cash-now-another-200-coins-to-givetraded-openex-424882
legendary

came on guy  Undecided

Activity: 1005

came on guy  Undecided

legendary

Activity: 210
Difficulty dropping, what does this mean?

Coin is dying! Move on, mined this for an hour when it launched and kinda regret I wasted that hour
Activity: 154
Altcoin Mania!!!
Difficulty dropping, what does this mean?
Activity: 165
Merit: 101
how much time my coin must be in wallet to get reward in the POS?
Well, took me over an hour to get a whole 1 CASH with my measly 50kh/s. I guess I am out of this race. Sad
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
so whats the next step for this coin? I dont see any hype but a solid launch and im still putting hashpower. Hope its not for nothing Smiley

same here...
Activity: 602
so whats the next step for this coin? I dont see any hype but a solid launch and im still putting hashpower. Hope its not for nothing Smiley
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
i just switched to fox coin ive got that many coins in 5 mintues

What's the link?

Thanks
legendary
i just switched to fox coin ive got that many coins in 5 mintues

This coin seems to me much better
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
where is a windows wallet Huh?

There are three links to QT's in the main post.

Those are all Windows wallet. Need a Mac wallet.. Sad
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
where is a windows wallet Huh?

There are three links to QT's in the main post.
Jump to: