Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 166. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
im liking this. hope it catches on =)
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Got some positive feedback from a couple exchanges things looking up.

I'm quite certain this is the most underrated and underreported coin that's been launched in 2014. I mean... only 9 pages of chat logs?

I'm down to keep this quiet though  Grin

Keep up the good work.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Got some positive feedback from a couple exchanges things looking up.
Very nice!  I was so worried it would be one of those other pink backround block style clone sites.  This style is much better.  Things are looking good now.

Of course we will continue to tweak it but its a good start. Gotta work on the MAC binaries now don't have a MAC so makes it hard to create the binaries for it I got any volunteers?
Very nice!  I was so worried it would be one of those other pink backround block style clone sites.  This style is much better.  Things are looking good now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Yep, i've been exclusively mining the over the past few days. Hopefully the dev can continue to develop this coins and we (the users) will help market the coin. Strong launch, now lets see where the development and marketing goes.
See, that's what I'm talking about.  Thanks for the update.  Once I get back home I'll be hitting that donate link for you.  Also, I'll see if I can add a few more MHS to the network....   Cool.  I am liking what I see so far.  CASH has some serious advantages over so many of these other coins, I can't wait to see this thing get some more exposure.  And yes I'll be talking about it at some other places once I see exactly how it shapes up.

Glad to hear unlike some of the premine coins its pretty hard to build a following without being able to bribe folks lol.

Block rewards currently 28.27 ticking up with lower difficulty. So good time to mine!

See, that's what I'm talking about.  Thanks for the update.  Once I get back home I'll be hitting that donate link for you.  Also, I'll see if I can add a few more MHS to the network....   Cool.  I am liking what I see so far.  CASH has some serious advantages over so many of these other coins, I can't wait to see this thing get some more exposure.  And yes I'll be talking about it at some other places once I see exactly how it shapes up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
You won't get on Cryptsy, but You can try to get on Coinedup and Coinmarket

Who says?
You won't get on Cryptsy, but You can try to get on Coinedup and Coinmarket
Thanks we are glad you are enjoying it! Anyway to get a Cryptsy listing? hehe
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Use the giveaway thread hehe.

For those paying attention notice as the difficulty is dropping the PoW blocks are growing in size Smiley Keep on mining. and hold out for some stake first few rounds will be 10% as PoS adjusts the interest in a similar fashion.

Good stuff look forward to seeing where you take this.
Use the giveaway thread hehe.

For those paying attention notice as the difficulty is dropping the PoW blocks are growing in size Smiley Keep on mining. and hold out for some stake first few rounds will be 10% as PoS adjusts the interest in a similar fashion.
Current agenda:
1. Get a MAC and UNIX wallet out there
2. Get a website up and running (already have the domain)
3. Get on Cryptsy!
4. Get store support.

If you want to help support the coin hey I would pay bounties but were not premined unlike so many others. So if you want to support fair release coins and encourage them I could use your help getting on the other exchanges and getting vendors to support us!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Such a good coin! People will be back. Don't miss the train when it launches to PLUTO!

Would you want CASH as a crypto or Felatio coin/Zombie/cat/dog/[insert animal] here?
Let me start by saying congratulations on creating a better coin than most I've seen on here.  Great features that could prove to be a future coin that can actually be used.  I was interested in it enough to move one of my rigs (2.8M) to mine it and have collected quite a nice amount so far.  Holding them in hopes of a serious future value.

Now, I see a lot of people wondering why the coin is not getting it's fair amount of attention (not that I mind right now, more for this greedy #####).

There's some things holding this back that I see right off the start:

First, no website.  Seriously takes away the desire to "want" this coin.  Wanting a coin drives it's value, and it's popularity.

Second, unless I'm missing it, there is ONLY a windows wallet right now.  This needs changed and fast.  Dev, offer up a bounty if you can't code one for MAC and Linux.  I can't code to save my life or I'd do it for free.

Third, this exchange it's listed on, uh, kinda looks like a half you know what exchange.  Tell me you're in works with cryptsy or even coinex and I'll be even more impressed.

Plus, as the Dev, we need feedback and updates from you.  I know this has only been out for 2 days, but you should be as pumped up as some of the guys and gals mining this thing.  Actually, more so, it's your baby.

Now, again, I'm not a programmer, website creator, or anything of the sort, I'm a hardware guy by hobby, and a Merchandising/Retail/PR guy by trade.  From what I see of this coin, it's got potential, we just need to bring it out.

Again, thanks for the new coin, and I really wish you good luck.

(sounds so much better saying, do you take cash?  Instead of, do you take pee pee coin?)   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1037
Activity: 136
please send me some cash! Grin Shocked Et7mj6WU1AzQ5XGNcWEW1GvfM7qggRgQoD
LOL. It's been 2 days guys. You think a coin would be all over the internet in 2 days? The coin looks solid, that's the main part. If you feel so strongly for the coin perhaps you should be contacting people on the coins behalf in order to get things done, as it is in your interest after all.
Jump to: