Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 165. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Back on this now, nothing else looks remotely promising.

This needs some serious marketing. I mean it is way above the other turds released in the last weeks, however i've noticed great coins with great devs get forgotten whilst total crap gets recognised. It's all about maketing.

Good points

Fair start , no instamine or premine
Fantastic name
Great algo and block reward scaling

What else can you ask for?

If you go back in the history on the forum has been some other really good ones. I once had a pretty strong antipremine stance for Cryptsy but seemed the pre-mines had much large resources to back their coins.

I just don't get it either hehe
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Back on this now, nothing else looks remotely promising.

This needs some serious marketing. I mean it is way above the other turds released in the last weeks, however i've noticed great coins with great devs get forgotten whilst total crap gets recognised. It's all about maketing.

Good points

Fair start , no instamine or premine
Fantastic name
Great algo and block reward scaling

What else can you ask for?

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
when i think of cash i think of paper money
@Bit_John
I think he means the main OP in this thread he changed the pic.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I like the website changes and the forum update looks much cleaner now.

What forum? I can't find one.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Not to mention cash probably one of the best names for a crypto.

"WE ACCEPT cryptoCASH" - That just sounds clean.

That's what I thought. Strong coin and strong name in my opinion. Crypto Cash is much, much better than Digital Cash. Great potential so long as the development is kept up and the coin is marketed correctly. This is what I will be mining solely for the next few weeks and will hopefully gather a few thousand Smiley.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Not to mention cash probably one of the best names for a crypto.

"WE ACCEPT cryptoCASH" - That just sounds clean.
Activity: 476
Great coin, hard to mine, late comers will cry. I like POS/POW hybrids, it's so 2014  Smiley

Same here!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Great coin, hard to mine, late comers will cry. I like POS/POW hybrids, it's so 2014  Smiley
@Bit_John
I like the website changes and the forum update looks much cleaner now.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
You won't get on Cryptsy, but You can try to get on Coinedup and Coinmarket

Who says?

i swear this is like the 50th time you've came out of know where at the first mention of cryptsy. swear you're scraping the forum or something..

The fact that BitJohn is in our thread Ill take as a positive note haha
theres no hardcap per se (from what i understand)

Correct there is no cap but every transaction coins are destroyed via tx costs. Also as we approach Proof of Stake minting it will slowly reduce the Proof of Work Reward to 0 at which point Staking will take over moving the network.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Indeed. It's a great time to be mining!
I guess how this works is...

The more interest that gains about the coin, the higher the difficulty, the lower the block reward and thus a slower distribution of coins.

How does the effect the max supply though. Still not wrapping my mind fully around this, but still think it's a super cool idea.
Activity: 736
theres no hardcap per se (from what i understand)
Can someone please explain the max supply a little bit more and maybe give an estimation of what the total cap might be?

OP says it will be "much less than 47 mill"
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
You won't get on Cryptsy, but You can try to get on Coinedup and Coinmarket

Who says?

i swear this is like the 50th time you've came out of know where at the first mention of cryptsy. swear you're scraping the forum or something..
Activity: 736
fo sho =) the REAL goldrush will happen in secret until the noobs figure out this is happening then theyll want in for sure =) in the meantime OP can you refine the original ann so it looks better. yknow make it more attractive. =D
edit: i dont have any suggestions but a better asthetic look makes more people mine.
edit2: and i dont mean right now. im mining too many blocks to have it drop off  Wink but when you want to get more people. say a week
Got some positive feedback from a couple exchanges things looking up.

I'm quite certain this is the most underrated and underreported coin that's been launched in 2014. I mean... only 9 pages of chat logs?

I'm down to keep this quiet though  Grin

Keep up the good work.

We will just keep adding services mine away in the meantime Wink
Jump to: