Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 5. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 15
0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921
Hey there!

Is there somewhere a link someone can share that points me to the team members? Couldn't find it on the site and do not have the courage to go over all the comments.

Looks like a good project though. Congrats on that!!
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
congratz making it on coinmarketcap. this is a important milestone for any good coin out there.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
searching at the undertaking profile is thrilling and i want to peer the development of this task in the future, with a bit of luck, the group can similarly convince participant and trader to join in this venture.
copper member
for my part it sounds promising.A outstanding choice for safe and monogenic transfers,I assume an excellent option for funding and further income.I suppose we ought to watch the challenge for some time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Cashbery Coin ecosystem provides decentralized currency for the end users and the option of drawing new participants into business operations and loyalty schemes for businesspersons due to the Cashbery Coin transparency, safety, and usability. Distributed registry implementation with all data synchronized with the whole network, almost completely reduces fraud cases, double charges, chargeback, and unauthorized transactions.
Activity: 210
looking at the project profile is interesting and I want to see the development of this project in the future, hopefully, the team can further convince participants and investors to join in this project.
Yes, if we, seeing the concept of the project is interesting, but you are right, let's take a look at the development of this project, hopefully later there will be more support for this project.
Activity: 448
looking at the project profile is interesting and I want to see the development of this project in the future, hopefully, the team can further convince participants and investors to join in this project.
Merit: 10
seeing from the concept and also the profile of this project it is interesting that many are curious about this project and hopefully more and more will provide support for this project going forward.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
seeing from the purpose of this project being built is indeed very good and I also hope that there will be a lot of support for this project so that later it can be realized.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Cashbery combines two algorithms of consensus, the Proof-of-Work, and the Proof-of-Stake. The PoW is used for initial coins distribution and for maintaining the security of the network before it will have been highly-decentralized. The PoS will provide scalability and reliability at the later stages of development without forcing participants of the network to use a large amount of resources like electricity for transaction validation. You can read more in our WhitePaper
Well, everything is clear. And then I have already started to fantasize about unknown ways of supporting the network.  Roll Eyes  This is a great solution. I always like PoS more.
Cashberry Coin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add CBC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
This is the great news to all coinberrey investors and bounty participants. best wishes for coinberry project i am also well wisher for this project.
Cashbery combines two algorithms of consensus, the Proof-of-Work, and the Proof-of-Stake. The PoW is used for initial coins distribution and for maintaining the security of the network before it will have been highly-decentralized. The PoS will provide scalability and reliability at the later stages of development without forcing participants of the network to use a large amount of resources like electricity for transaction validation. You can read more in our WhitePaper
Activity: 314
Merit: 6
Cashberry Coin is now listed on CoinCodex, you can add CBC tokens to your CoinCodex portfolio!
Activity: 644
Hello! Most recently, I found out about Cashbery Coin's offer and immediately decided to join. I believe that right now we need decentralized platforms capable of quickly carrying out transactions and with minimal commissions. And all these opportunities have Cashbery Coin. I wish the team to achieve all the tasks set, and the community to get pleasure from using the platform and of course a good profit!
it looks like this project will provide promising results if it can be realized later, but I'm sure this one project will be a special attraction for investors to be sure to join, hopefully all can achieve success with satisfactory results.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Hello! Most recently, I found out about Cashbery Coin's offer and immediately decided to join. I believe that right now we need decentralized platforms capable of quickly carrying out transactions and with minimal commissions. And all these opportunities have Cashbery Coin. I wish the team to achieve all the tasks set, and the community to get pleasure from using the platform and of course a good profit!
Activity: 75
Merit: 3

I fully agree with the above written. I want to say that now this application is actively using more than 90 thousand users, I understand this is just the beginning ...
Hi! Nice promo, guys. Can I download a few wallets on my PC?

Hi! Thanks. Yes, of course
Activity: 142
Activity: 31
Pages:
Jump to: