Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉 [ANN][CBC][TOKENSALE]CASHBERY COIN-Transaction tool of new generation ✅✔️✅ - page 4. (Read 2109 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I transferred coins between my wallets and it wasn't a problem like as my internal btc wallet transactions
That is what we want to achieve. Great to hear that!
Are you going to run another one token sale?
ah.. i saw. maybe post-sale?

We are not considering this for now
Activity: 142
I would like to get your tokens but I want to use mobile wallet. Is it possible to get it soon?
Yes, we're working on that so we'll provide all info about mobile wallets when it will be done
Ok, understood. Thank you
You're welcome!
I would like to made a video about Cashbery Coin
Activity: 31
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Thank you for your kind words!
I would like to get your tokens but I want to use mobile wallet. Is it possible to get it soon?
Yes, we're working on that so we'll provide all info about mobile wallets when it will be done
You're welcome!
Activity: 28
The team of this plan is very experienced I think, now when i look at them on the website.Do you plan to hire more people in the future for a full-time job? Thanks
I transferred coins between my wallets and it wasn't a problem like as my internal btc wallet transactions
That is what we want to achieve. Great to hear that!
Activity: 30
I took a quick look on your website and whitepaper, sounds very promising, if you can deliver it will be a revolutionary platform
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
the advantage of fast transactions even in conditions of network-critical load is left to be tested with millions of users. currently there are not a lot of users with the network so it remains to be tested
i found out about Cashbery Coin is provide and at once decided to join. I agree with that proper now we need decentralized system able to speedy wearing out transaction and with minimum commission.
We are happy for you to join us:)
Activity: 29
Hey  Good to see plan like this that will offer us much easier way of life by using crypto much faster that it was until now for any kind of transactions be it payment of simple transfer of funds and to be able to do that for such a small fee is indeed commendable.
congratz making it on coinmarketcap. this is a important milestone for any good coin out there.
Thank you! We're doing the best
Activity: 31
Hello, admin. What is the next exchange?
copper member
i found out about Cashbery Coin is provide and at once decided to join. I agree with that proper now we need decentralized system able to speedy wearing out transaction and with minimum commission.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
congratz making it on coinmarketcap. this is a important milestone for any good coin out there.

This project continues to grow even more. We can thank all the staff and devs and also admin for the hard work they put into this platform. I recently joined their bounty campaigns for twitter and facebook.
Pages:
Jump to: