Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 13. (Read 57180 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Mine DOGE and buy CCX on AllCrypt.  Works for me.  Some people are selling so cheap, my paper wallets are so profitable it isnt funny.

Great idea.  Here is the link to the market: https://www.allcrypt.com/market?id=689.  It's actually quite active.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Mine DOGE and buy CCX on AllCrypt.  Works for me.  Some people are selling so cheap, my paper wallets are so profitable it isnt funny.
Until CCX is picked up by a multipool here's how you can help:

1. mine any other coin you want and deposit them to AllCrypt

2. sell those coins for BTC

3. use the BTC to purchase CCX

This is exactly how a multipool works but it takes a couple of more steps on your part. 

Thanks for your consideration and support of CornerstoneCoin.   Cool
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
There is some good volume on the AllCrypt CCX/DOGE market.  It's not the best, but it's heading in the right direction.  Current prices equate to about 0.4 satoshi per CCX.

Coinswap got up to 9 Satoshi but a very low volume.
There is some good volume on the AllCrypt CCX/DOGE market.  It's not the best, but it's heading in the right direction.  Current prices equate to about 0.4 satoshi per CCX.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We are actively seeking a multipool to pay out in CCX.  This will provide buy pressure on CCX and (theoretically) raise the value.  A bounty of 5 million CCX is available!

So how does that work... Can we make our own?  Is there an open Source?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
I wiil start selling @about 400 satoshi/ccx
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
And now someone bought 2000 CCX for 1sBTC  Who is playing?
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
wtb 1 000 000 for 1doge)
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Who sold 50,000 CCX for 0.5 DOGE Huh  HALF A DOGE!!  REALLY  Angry

Now 44,000 for .4  WOW... I am speechless.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Who sold 50,000 CCX for 0.5 DOGE Huh  HALF A DOGE!!  REALLY  Angry
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
We are actively seeking a multipool to pay out in CCX.  This will provide buy pressure on CCX and (theoretically) raise the value.  A bounty of 5 million CCX is available!

I'm hoping something will raise the value, since I can't even get 1 satoshi for it at this point. Smiley

We need to give people a reason to buy it.  The magic number on my spreadsheet is $2500 now and $2500 for every satoshi +1.  I personally am working on a paper wallet.  Each Wallet will be loaded with 100,000 CCX and I will sell it according to the market at the time of sale.  I'm selling it to everyone I know.    I am using Cryptonator on CornerstoneCoin.org as a guide.  I will release the VDI for VBox to run the universal paper wallet generator Decimal 11 off-net.  Find a way to sell your coins for Dollars to your friends.  It is working for me.  We will get to 2 Satoshi after we satisfy the miners looking for cash.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Why isn't CCX traded on bittrex anymore? weren't they going to open a LTC market? Any news about this?

Im workin' on it.  I received an email Monday the 26th about it being on LTC.  I just checked at 9 PM EST and did not see it.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0

I'm hoping something will raise the value, since I can't even get 1 satoshi for it at this point. Smiley
i cant sync... help

Please close your wallet, wait a minute, then reopen.  This has been very helpful in getting past any sticking points.  You may need to try this several times.
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: