Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 17. (Read 57180 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
they really did it!
imagine: kill a pos coin at pow phase!
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Hey CCX COiners... Are we all holding .00000001 unexchangeable coins?

What is going on with Coin to make us keep holding and hanging around?  Cornerstone can still take off...

yea - sucks doesn't it???

LOL

a little bit yes.  :/  this coin is not sitting dead in the water though.  it is on exchanges, there are plenty of coins for use.. now how to use them?  how to garner interest?  possibly some kind of Coin Revival - sponsored by us CCX holders.  We need some development of some sort.... games, faucets, something innovative that we can get the coins to some coiners and let them spread slowly through the forums.  many of us are somewhat techy... we have friends or someone who would want to invest in creating something for CCX?

IMHO the coin is dead - if there are no buyers then the coin is dead.

if you can find buyers it has life.

And finding buyers means having a price people are willing to risk a purchase on - That means being under an LTC exchange (for example) and not BTC.  Under LTC then CCX would be able to express a value low enough that can make sense to buyers ..other coins are traded this way today.  So as a seller nobody is going to clean-up but that isn't the point if it garners movement.  Look @ poloniex & bittrex LTC exchanges with coins trading at 100 or less satoshi - Some of them only [still] exist because of that.

Were it me, I'd tell Richie to put CCX under LTC market - And ask for a frontpage ad..we then all pitch in whatever he needs to get it done.

Also, there needs to be some massive giveaway..a faucet with the goal of 100M coins to give away, which comes from all of us - I would put up 1% of that 100M in a heartbeat if there was a coordinated give-away ..because nothing-to-lose.

+1 - need to get the ball rolling
Activity: 71
any working nodes for this coin i am unable to sync the wallet.

I had to resort to "connect=" with the couple known IPs to get passed the fork - It took awhile but finally pulled me passed the forked chain (starting from a cleared blockchain).

page 1 OP shows these two IPs:

I also have/keep my wallet open connected to them & 8 others, so in theory those 2 should get ya going.

What is going on with Coin to make us keep holding and hanging around?  Cornerstone can still take off...

LOL

a little bit yes.  :/  this coin is not sitting dead in the water though.  it is on exchanges, there are plenty of coins for use.. now how to use them?  how to garner interest?  possibly some kind of Coin Revival - sponsored by us CCX holders.  We need some development of some sort.... games, faucets, something innovative that we can get the coins to some coiners and let them spread slowly through the forums.  many of us are somewhat techy... we have friends or someone who would want to invest in creating something for CCX?

And finding buyers means having a price people are willing to risk a purchase on - That means being under an LTC exchange (for example) and not BTC.  Under LTC then CCX would be able to express a value low enough that can make sense to buyers ..other coins are traded this way today.  So as a seller nobody is going to clean-up but that isn't the point if it garners movement.  Look @ poloniex & bittrex LTC exchanges with coins trading at 100 or less satoshi - Some of them only [still] exist because of that.

Were it me, I'd tell Richie to put CCX under LTC market - And ask for a frontpage ad..we then all pitch in whatever he needs to get it done.

Also, there needs to be some massive giveaway..a faucet with the goal of 100M coins to give away, which comes from all of us - I would put up 1% of that 100M in a heartbeat if there was a coordinated give-away ..because nothing-to-lose.

What is going on with Coin to make us keep holding and hanging around?  Cornerstone can still take off...

LOL

a little bit yes.  :/  this coin is not sitting dead in the water though.  it is on exchanges, there are plenty of coins for use.. now how to use them?  how to garner interest?  possibly some kind of Coin Revival - sponsored by us CCX holders.  We need some development of some sort.... games, faucets, something innovative that we can get the coins to some coiners and let them spread slowly through the forums.  many of us are somewhat techy... we have friends or someone who would want to invest in creating something for CCX?

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

What is going on with Coin to make us keep holding and hanging around?  Cornerstone can still take off...

LOL

a little bit yes.  :/  this coin is not sitting dead in the water though.  it is on exchanges, there are plenty of coins for use.. now how to use them?  how to garner interest?  possibly some kind of Coin Revival - sponsored by us CCX holders.  We need some development of some sort.... games, faucets, something innovative that we can get the coins to some coiners and let them spread slowly through the forums.  many of us are somewhat techy... we have friends or someone who would want to invest in creating something for CCX?

LOL
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
any working nodes for this coin i am unable to sync the wallet.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

ccx trades welcome: what have you got - looking to trade my ccx

I have 23,000,000

Smiley
On the fifth attempt resynchronization purse went to block 43261. This is the right way?

Yes, right now 8hours later @43887
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
On the fifth attempt resynchronization purse went to block 43261. This is the right way?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
Thanks.  That confirms you are on the correct chain.  The way POS works is you are submitting blocks but sometimes another wallet just beats you and that one is placed on the chain while yours sets without getting confirmed.  It is really a matter of luck.  But, don't worry, you're coin days will still remain and continue to build so that you receive the proper stake amount eventually.

Do not understand. Block Explorers shows the last block 41179. You think that block 42514 is the correct line? Why?

Paradoxical situation. In 11 records Stand wallet pow. Running - purse creates 11 records production and hangs like a long time. If you restart it after a long time - the old records are ignored, created 11 more records of production and again stupor. And so the circle - he was 60 or 70 records so created (((((

It seems that if a purse was over 30 records of Meiningen, he would be able to block and create a pos. Maybe I am mistaken.

Shows purse blocks Block Explorers - 41179, what is unclear 42619. Sorry for bad english
Activity: 70
Yeah a more extreme staking age would be good. 
thanks for the explanation.just to confirm with you,there is no obligation to keep the wallet open all the time right?

That's correct.  You should open it at least every 25 days.  That is the maximum age for coin staking.  What this means is your coins gain age which counts towards the number of coins they will generate.  However, coins stop accumulating time after 25 days.  If you wait 30 days, for example, between openings of your wallet you will still receive stake, it will just be for 25 days worth of coin age.  And, again, the minimum holding time to generate stake is 5 days.  Hope this helps.

So, correct me where I go wrong here:  If everyone only opened their wallet 1x for 5 minutes every 25 days then who exactly is generating new blocks (esp. given that the 15ccx is gone)?

If everyone followed a recipe of opening once in 25 days for 5 minutes it would take 3,000 with people a wallet to cover the entire period.  That is to say nothing of the security factor involved.  My own laymen take is that POS essentially demands that a high number of people are regularly staking in order to a) promote transactions b) secure the blockchain.  The more people staking then the stronger the coin is. 

I'd much rather see 500 people with a wallet open 50% of the time -vs- 3,000 people opening it just once every 25 days.

Now, perhaps we were speaking specifically about the lil' guy who maybe only has a small investment and might only generate a stake once a week (vs every couple minutes ) and then I would say that the once every 25 day formula is perfectly reasonable.

Don't mind me though as I don't mean being critical - Only trying to bring out the flip-side to POS...and posts to the forum..all that

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
thanks for the explanation.just to confirm with you,there is no obligation to keep the wallet open all the time right?

That's correct.  You should open it at least every 25 days.  That is the maximum age for coin staking.  What this means is your coins gain age which counts towards the number of coins they will generate.  However, coins stop accumulating time after 25 days.  If you wait 30 days, for example, between openings of your wallet you will still receive stake, it will just be for 25 days worth of coin age.  And, again, the minimum holding time to generate stake is 5 days.  Hope this helps.
this help me alot to organize staking!! thx
Activity: 112

Important wallet update notice:

1. Please update your wallet to version 2.

2. If you've already updated, please also update your CornerstoneCoin.conf file with the one below:

listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=100
rpcuser=yourusername
rpcpassword=yourpassword
addnode=54.186.134.64
addnode=23.97.129.104
rpcport=55887
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1

3. Enjoy and rejoice that we are all on the same chain.   Cool

I tried the conf and it still sat around stuck.  So, going for broke I delete the blockchain and start pulling ..but I can see I'm going to end pulling from the fork, even with the conf the peers are forked...so double down and change addnode to "connect=" and I can only get connection to 1 of the 2 IPs.  It is slow, so don't if this will sync fast enough but obviously should be on the right chain.

finally can see #42525  ..should end up resyncd
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Activity: 112
why i have much stakes not accepted?? i have many of them in my wallet.

what block is your wallet on currently?
now at block 42514

Thanks.  That confirms you are on the correct chain.  The way POS works is you are submitting blocks but sometimes another wallet just beats you and that one is placed on the chain while yours sets without getting confirmed.  It is really a matter of luck.  But, don't worry, you're coin days will still remain and continue to build so that you receive the proper stake amount eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: