Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 16. (Read 57180 times)

legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
BTC/CCX on bittrex market is down. Temporary or permanent?

I am guessing they are adding a LTC market.  My balance is still there.
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
BTC/CCX on bittrex market is down. Temporary or permanent?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's on Mintpal???

No.  Mintpal, somewhat rudely, refused to add us to their voting list. 
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Vote it up on minrpal and cryptsy
You can now buy CornerstoneCoin direct with Euros at http://cryptokopen.eu/buy-CCX.
Activity: 71

The coin age shouldn't be lost if there isn't a confirmed transaction for the coin stake age.  However, if you really want to be sure one can always use the repair commands..And in the most extreme case one can rebuild a wallet using only the keys and force the client to rely on only the blockchain itself which is all that it could "see" at that point..It isn't that hard or even that many steps but it does take some patience and care.

Thanks for your information. After type the command "repairwallet" in debug window, the lost balances came back to my wallet. What a simple step that I even not trying to find out!

I had this wrong cognition just because the "cryptorush" trading site claimed that they lost plenty blackcoin in staking stage when they updated the wallet version. Maybe the real reason of their blackcoin balances mismatch wasn't due to wallet update.

YW.  Also with BC it may have been the case that a new wallet had a defect or intended outcome of affecting coin age - I don't know either way w/o reading, but it is possible that there was nothing nefarious in the cryptorush claim and every exchange/user was impacted the same way.
Activity: 91

The coin age shouldn't be lost if there isn't a confirmed transaction for the coin stake age.  However, if you really want to be sure one can always use the repair commands..And in the most extreme case one can rebuild a wallet using only the keys and force the client to rely on only the blockchain itself which is all that it could "see" at that point..It isn't that hard or even that many steps but it does take some patience and care.

Thanks for your information. After type the command "repairwallet" in debug window, the lost balances came back to my wallet. What a simple step that I even not trying to find out!

I had this wrong cognition just because the "cryptorush" trading site claimed that they lost plenty blackcoin in staking stage when they updated the wallet version. Maybe the real reason of their blackcoin balances mismatch wasn't due to wallet update.
Please consider joining the CCX foundation.  Lots of great works are in the future plans.   Smiley

http://www.cornerstonecoin.org/foundation/
Thanks to all of those that sent requests to AltAccept.  They have added us to their accepted coins list!    Grin Grin Grin

http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins

We will now begin to work with online vendors.  Please spread the word to those you may know that are willing to accept alts.
While we're on the task of requesting help with CCX, I've sent a couple of emails to the Hashco.ws pool asking for them to pay out in CCX as well.  Please go there and request CornerstoneCoin to be added.  Thanks again. Smiley
Please send a message to the good people at AltAccept http://www.altaccept.com/?!=accepted-coins and ask them to add CCX as one of their accepted coins.  It will be a great way for us to attract merchants quicker.  Thanks for your support.   Wink
My Windows wallet gets stuck at block 41131 - anyone else having this issue?

I did - At the time the CONF on page 1 did not help by itself.  I had to clean, use the CONF, and even go to the extreme of using "connect=" when I got close to the sticking/fork pt.  Others were..more lucky.

My wallet was stuck at 41299. Same as the Block Explorers: http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CornerstoneCoin.
Unfortunately, I had around 1.8M coins in staking stage. After re-download the blockchain undoubtedly the staking coin were gone.

Just tell someone else remember to backup the wallet before the wallet begin to stake. That's the way to get the coin back from wrong blockchain. Or is there other ways to save this situation that I didn't know?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
My Windows wallet gets stuck at block 41131 - anyone else having this issue?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
For those that were talking about a LTC market, we already have one at swaphole.com.  There is also a DOGE market there for CCX.

that's nice but there's not a single order out there anywhere from anyone for this coin - so what good are my 23M coins?
Activity: 91
My wallet was stuck at 41299. Same as the Block Explorers: http://cryptoblox.com/chain/CornerstoneCoin.
Unfortunately, I had around 1.8M coins in staking stage. After re-download the blockchain undoubtedly the staking coin were gone.

Just tell someone else remember to backup the wallet before the wallet begin to stake. That's the way to get the coin back from wrong blockchain. Or is there other ways to save this situation that I didn't know?
For those that were talking about a LTC market, we already have one at swaphole.com.  There is also a DOGE market there for CCX.

I should feel silly I guess.. I just do everything with bittrex and don't venture to swaphole, but I will take a peek at least. 

I asked Richie about a paid spotlight on bittrex and may solicit a coordinated buy from people - However it also only makes sense (to me) if there is an ltc market open there as well.  Obviously a coordinated buy is tricky since I don't expect anyone to trust me..So I am mulling over asking him if he would take a refundable deposit from a small group of people. 
Everyone please check out the giveaway here:  Shocked

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/11317-ccx-1000-giveaway-with-huge-community-bounties/?hl=cornerstonecoin

Lots of good being done by this guy to spread the word about CCX! 
Pages:
Jump to: