Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 68. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The price is not good, should continue to work.
I hope I can see more features.
A new plan?
 Huh Huh
We will add as soon as the coin control and unlock wallet to wallet.We will continue to work for CFC

Let's make a bounty for coffee to complete English exams at C2 level. I am sure this will boost the price like nothing else. I am willing to donate 200k CFC to the "Coffee4English" fund.
We will try to add to the poloniex
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
A new plan?
 Huh Huh
We will add as soon as the coin control and unlock wallet to wallet.We will continue to work for CFC

Let's make a bounty for coffee to complete English exams at C2 level. I am sure this will boost the price like nothing else. I am willing to donate 200k CFC to the "Coffee4English" fund.
Activity: 112
A new plan?
 Huh Huh
Activity: 308
this coin will never reach mintpal at this speed.

Really??

It only got listed 2 1/2 days ago and its already gone from 399 to 172.

Now I know it takes longer the closer you get  but hopefully more people come in and help vote as well as we can buy votes once we get closer!

Were already ahead of Netcoin, sexcoin, and quark and they have been around for 1-2 years!

Just voted again #354

It's not bad. If we have 200 votes on average per day that is 1400 per week or 14k in 10 weeks. Then we can push it with BTC. It took Coin2 quite longer to get there with almost no BTC but eventually they achieved it as people kept being persistent.
Activity: 69
I am willing to buy 2% of the cap (2 mil coins) for 1 BTC but I don't really want to bother moving BTC to Bittrex not knowing if the orders will get match at this price. Could somebody please confirm that if I put 1 BTC buy order @ 50 my offer will get matched? Thanks a lot.
Activity: 283
Merit: 118
ETH 0xA9E06eaDc901737326237490C94B253e9876D743
11H52      351 voted on mintpal
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 38
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Activity: 308
If it turns out that coffeecoin was dumping coins on Bittrex all this time, I'd be pretty pissed off.
why do you think that?

'Cause all I see since the market opened is constant selling at the buy orders at decreasing prices, which does not make sense considering the growing community on btctalk and twitter. I wish we had a third party rich list. Something like this where you can check top addresses and when is money going in and out would be great https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top
I think since its a freely distributed coin, lots of people will just sell the coin as soon as they get it for quick profits.
Once the dumpers are gone, we will see some growth.

Yes a rich list would be cool.

In general I agree with you, mate. But the big stakes were already distributed a few days ago and price keeps dropping. I really don't see where these new coins are coming from. For 1 BTC you can now buy 2% of the market cap. That is insane even for a freely distributed coin.

Everything is pretty down at the moment, the more new coins the more btc is required to spread around.  A lot of new people dump immediately while others will believe but if it doesn't sky rocket right away they sell.  It hasn't even been a week since distribution finished, most coins just coast along and gradually appreciate over time unless the get pumped.  By just making stuff up such as putting into peoples mind that maybe the Dev is dumping is one not based on any fact other then the price is declining one day and two It's pure FUD and not what the community needs!  

New coins take time to spread and as more people look for a new opportunities they will eventually find coffeecoin, last week when it first hit the exchange it started trading in the low 20s all the way up to 185 as investors try to figure out fair market value.  People who just want to buy in and wait may have just bought up to secure a 2% or more stake of the coins, while traders will buy and sell all day at any opportunity they have to make the slightest profit.  All we can do is spread the word about how good coffee coin is, and keep voting on exchanges with more exposure.  If we can get on Mintpal then we can get accepted on to Coin payments which is an easy way for merchants to start to accept the coin.

If you believe then I suggest you buy your 2% stake now as generally new pos coins float at a low rate while whales slowly gobble up all the cheap coins from gullible people so that when they decide to pump they make the most profit.  Why pay more if you know noobs will get impatient and sell their stake cheaper tomorrow or next week.

Just remember nobody has a lot of coins to dump unless they BOUGHT them so unless they want to sell at a loss they will only sell at a price higher then they bought.  With the introduction of the multipool they will eventually buy up the cheap coins so put some hash in, to keep pressure on the whales to buy!

Keep voting, and stay positive!

I don't believe that people holding 2% of the cap is really helping. I never try to own more than 1% in order not to hinder distribution and allow more people to participate. Anyway I don't want to spread FUD but I don't want to be a sheep either. There is some uncertainty at the moment as to how many coins are still left in the developer's possession and what he is doing with them at the moment. The only way to know that is to provide a transparent rich list where you can see top addresses and coins being moved in and out with the exact dates. I am willing to donate 100k CFC if 9 more people do this, so that we have a 1% marketcap bounty for a nice rich-list like this one https://coinplorer.com/ZET/Addresses/0/Top

The 2% was just the number you first through out for 1btc right now, the main thing is that the coins move to hands that won't dump it right away.  Distribution will come with time and awareness, its not something we can force.

It is not like there is two options spread FUD or be a sheep, you can be a leader and champion coffee coin!

There is NO uncertainty at the moment to how many coins are left the dev has shown 97 million were distributed, 2 million were kept for development, and the dev kept 1 million, there is a master list in the first post that shows who got the coins and the dev has addressed this multiple times throughout the form.

A rich list is not transparent as you can't see how many coins an individual owns on an exchange.  The exchange wallet could have 10 million and that could represent 2 people or 20000 people there is no way to tell.  It also doesn't address the fact that one person could create 50 wallet address and send 100,000 to each address therefore holding 5 million but "appearing" to be 50 different people according to the rich list.  Absolutely zero transparency, however it is one more novel feature and I applaud you for willing to donate to help develop it.  I think any development within Coffeecoin is a positive thing so well done on taking the lead to get the project developed!

Remember everybody Rome wasn't built in a day, we are only in our first week and a lot of comparison coins didn't go up substantially for at least a couple months.  I know in crypto people act like a day is forever but its not, it takes time for word to spread and belief and understanding to grow.  Do something positive to help the coin out whether its small or big!

Keep voting, stay positive and as a community lets make Coffecoin a great success!
Activity: 12
Activity: 119
A new plan?
 Huh Huh
Activity: 70
Congratulation with update wallet! Great
Pages:
Jump to: