Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 91. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
When can we expect a working PoS wallet with PoW disabled? It will be great if you can give a rough time frame. Is it 1-2 days, 1-2 weeks etc.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Hi, what do I need to do to claim the rewards??
Are you a programmer?

Bounties
android wallet 500,000 CFC
MultiPool - 200,000 CFC

At the same time,wallet and some BUG.if we can solve the BUG, we will give you a reward

Do you think that maybe the reward for a multipool and android wallet should be switched.  Reason being once a multipool is up and running it would provide continuous buy support which would raise the value of coffee coin.  That way when an android wallet is developed the reward will be worth more!  What do you think?

Keep up the good work!
thats should be a good change maybe we could do it.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Are you a programmer?

Bounties
MultiPool - 200,000 CFC

At the same time,wallet and some BUG.if we can solve the BUG, we will give you a reward

Do you think that maybe the reward for a multipool and android wallet should be switched.  Reason being once a multipool is up and running it would provide continuous buy support which would raise the value of coffee coin.  That way when an android wallet is developed the reward will be worth more!  What do you think?

Keep up the good work!
I agree,the reward will be amended
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Activity: 308
Are you a programmer?

Bounties
MultiPool - 200,000 CFC

Keep up the good work!
Activity: 178
Hey, I got more coffee coin from somebody.  Thanks!  I like cryptocurrency and love coffee, so this is a good combination.   Grin
Activity: 490
We need to get on poloniex because all the traders are there  Smiley
Activity: 252
Hi dev.
What is the next step? How can we rise the CFC rate?
Nice! I would like some coffee please!
Please PM me.send your wallet
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Nice! I would like some coffee please!
Activity: 70
The LOGO look much better than the original
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Free has given once, and now the second free distribution it? My grades possible?
Are you a programmer?

Bounties
MultiPool - 200,000 CFC

sent email to mintpal few days ago, asking them to add CFC to their voting list, so we can vote CFC there
but still no real response (1 got response from bot email Sad )
-
about wallet, how to unlock CFC wallet? (wallet is encrypted and currently locked)
there's no unlock button like another wallet
hope dev can add it in newest wallet
-
about trading, too many weak hand dump CFC in low (very lowest price) Grin
i can buy CFC in 40-50 sat
just wait and keep your CFC, maybe you'll regret in the future if you sell cheap now
Wallet at present there are some problems need to be addressed, we will solve the problem, new wallet
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1009
legendary
Activity: 1572
Merit: 1057
Activity: 293
Hey i added you info to my signature. How do i sign up i'd love to join in Smiley
It is finished
Activity: 294
Let's continue to promote

@dev, can you make a list of detailed number of coins to forum members?
It is good to let investor know the distribution process is fair
Activity: 378
Looks like the dumping has ended. Some solid buy walls at 60 satoshi. But volumes are very low now. Great chance to buy some cheap coffee.
Pages:
Jump to: