Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 90. (Read 252873 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

Got bored and made this. What do you guys think?

Nice work, but it should be smaller size, on this one you can see the pixels Smiley

True hehe. It was a lot bigger before I exported it. I'll fix the res later on, just getting some feedback
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Priorities at the moment should be:

1. New PoS wallet with no PoW.
2. Public distributions list which clearly shows free distribution + bounties + remaining funds in dev wallets. Dev wallet addresses should be made public and when money is spend for something the distribution list should be updated, so that potential investors have a very clear picture of how many coins remain undistributed.

Once 1 and 2 are done I guarantee this coin will get to 1k satoshi in less than a month and a lot of people will start to take it seriously and we can start talking about merchant addoption, getting on the biggest exchanges, other community projects, etc.
We will in the next few days to solve these problems 1 and 2
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad

Nice work, but it should be smaller size, on this one you can see the pixels Smiley
Priorities at the moment should be:

1. New PoS wallet with no PoW.
2. Public distributions list which clearly shows free distribution + bounties + remaining funds in dev wallets. Dev wallet addresses should be made public and when money is spend for something the distribution list should be updated, so that potential investors have a very clear picture of how many coins remain undistributed.

Once 1 and 2 are done I guarantee this coin will get to 1k satoshi in less than a month and a lot of people will start to take it seriously and we can start talking about merchant addoption, getting on the biggest exchanges, other community projects, etc.
Activity: 121
Our QQ chat group, other participants or even later than I did receive 20000cfc, but I have not received coffeecoin

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Are we still on time to get in?
Or it's too late?
check on main page, now you can get mini share
Activity: 407
Merit: 250
Are we still on time to get in?
Or it's too late?
Activity: 121
As a bonus you get a translation? I fill plus coffeecoin address and reply, but already a few days, I have not received any coffeecoin
Activity: 490
UPDATE We are currently working on version 1.1, and many of the major bugs will be addressed with this release. Have faith, and we will keep you all updated! Right now, we're hammering out a collaboration with a well-known and respected coder of the crypto community. When we have more details i.e. approximate release date, we'll let you all know. After 1.1, we will push for bigger exchanges. There is more planned, but first thing's first: We need to fix our wallet!

After the update, the Coffeecoin Foundation will be taking applications for membership. This is a core team of volunteers whose sole purpose is to further the goals of Coffeecoin. We will need promoters, coders, artists, or those that just want to help us build our contacts network.

In the meantime, our coin is heavily under-valued...you know what that means   Roll Eyes

We also need a trading team that will pump/dump the price of the coffeecoin in the favor of Investors if we want to be succesfull

You think investors can't take care of themselves? First rule of business is protect your investments.

I just say that we need a trading team like blackcoin and  darkcoin have  Smiley
Activity: 69
I did not receive coffeecoin      Why?
UPDATE We are currently working on version 1.1, and many of the major bugs will be addressed with this release. Have faith, and we will keep you all updated! Right now, we're hammering out a collaboration with a well-known and respected coder of the crypto community. When we have more details i.e. approximate release date, we'll let you all know. After 1.1, we will push for bigger exchanges. There is more planned, but first thing's first: We need to fix our wallet!

After the update, the Coffeecoin Foundation will be taking applications for membership. This is a core team of volunteers whose sole purpose is to further the goals of Coffeecoin. We will need promoters, coders, artists, or those that just want to help us build our contacts network.

In the meantime, our coin is heavily under-valued...you know what that means   Roll Eyes

We also need a trading team that will pump/dump the price of the coffeecoin in the favor of Investors if we want to be succesfull

You think investors can't take care of themselves? First rule of business is protect your investments.
Activity: 490

Congrats profitus for taking the lead on PR.

We need to get on poloniex because all the traders are there  Smiley
Poloniex told us that there are some problems need to be solved immediately wallet,all we have to solve these problems can in another exchange

Yes, it does not make sense to go to Poloniex or Mintpal with a broken wallet. Fixing the wallet should be your priority N1. And I will again ask if you have an idea when the new wallet will be ready approximately.
I agree with you,we are actively repair these problems.We have been working hard for the CFC community
We need to get on poloniex because all the traders are there  Smiley
Poloniex told us that there are some problems need to be solved immediately wallet,all we have to solve these problems can in another exchange

Yes, it does not make sense to go to Poloniex or Mintpal with a broken wallet. Fixing the wallet should be your priority N1. And I will again ask if you have an idea when the new wallet will be ready approximately.
We need to get on poloniex because all the traders are there  Smiley
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
When can we expect a working PoS wallet with PoW disabled? It will be great if you can give a rough time frame. Is it 1-2 days, 1-2 weeks etc.
Lol, that's why I don't get interest on my coffee beans. I have the wallet open since > 3 days and didn't receive any interest. Also, there's a symbol in the bottom right corner saying "Not mining".

So actually nobody gets an interest?
Pages:
Jump to: