Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 11. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Can you tell more about internal token usage? you have a few examples?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
How your roadmap would be different in case raising soft cap or hard cap? and do u planing to update your technology as needed and to release new blockchain solutions? thx
Activity: 201
Merit: 10
I guess it will be about 20% or more for the lenders. Pretty high. And Since they have a Genie Shield, it must be safe enough.
Activity: 125
good project objectives create a vast Business Asset Exchange Asia, and lend to SMEs lower, transparent with good teamwork and many investors entering into this project. Good luck
Activity: 92
Merit: 2
em, what will be the rate for lenders and borrowers?
Activity: 119
Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
Hi,
Can I know how much funds are collected till now?
And is there any kind of revenue sharing when the program launches?
What is the utility of the token?

Thanks
i dont think this is a utility token. more to a security....
Activity: 119
Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
Hello friends,

The PRE-SALE ICO is going on now. The best part? There is a 50 percent bonus.

Minimum PRE-SALE ICO contribution is 1 ETH. 1 ETH would get you 400 CG coins, plus 200 CG coins bonus. Pretty sweet!

Here's the bonus timeline:

Total coins? Token type? Conversion rate? Your questions answered below:

Here's a visual pie chart of the distribution:

Sounds good? Head over to https://www.genieico.net -- sign up to get white listed and you'll get instructions on how to contribute from there.

See you soon. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

does your ICO pass the Howey Test?
Activity: 111
And will you make other changes in case you don't raise $5M?
Activity: 10
Genie ICO has 4.0 rating on ICObench!

Good to see strong ratings from independent reviewers.

ICObench is an ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts.

https://icobench.com/ico/genieico 

Hi, I want to understand what you do with the funds raised by selling 83% of the tokens? How is the distribution of funds.
Activity: 122
If your exchanges budget needs to be cut, which exchanges you'll focus on?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I like this project, it has great potential, there are too many ICO out there these days, so the key point is how to promote it to let more investors know. Due to the project's transparency and clear goals,i think Crowd Genie will develop no matter what.
Activity: 171
I'm really fond of Akshay and other team members. They are honest and open about their plans, I trust them fully!
Activity: 34
how can I trade your COIN?
Activity: 161
Yep, adjusting the amount of money reserved to get listed on exchanges will help. Hope that it won't affect the project a lot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi,
Can I know how much funds are collected till now?
And is there any kind of revenue sharing when the program launches?
What is the utility of the token?

Thanks
Activity: 189
What a relief! I was worried you'd have to stop the project if you don't reach the soft cap! But if you'll only slow down a little - then it's fine!
Activity: 543
Merit: 250
The aim of the soft cap is to give our supporters an indication of the amount that we would feel is ideal (with the hard cap being the amount beyond which we don't even accept more token sales). In the unlikely event soft cap is not reached, money is not returned, because of our agreement with our advisors - ICOBox, and will continue with the listing process.

With the visibility we have of the costs, we are already past the point of executing the project. A lower token sale than $5M will only reduce the pace of expansion to other countries, and investment quantum in the listings on crowd genie

But if you don't reach the soft cap and you don't return the money, are you still going to develop the product and give something to the people who invested?

They told they will! It's just a matter of how quickly the project will be launched.

They should get sufficient funding or other wise they will be going back and forth mayne. If it's clear how much money they need tp get their product going, we should fund it. We want to see the technology thrive!
Activity: 151
I like the assets exchange you're making. Very interesting, didn't see it in other projects.
Activity: 28
I don't know much about fin tech or crypto banking, but I think that Genie deavs are able to make a big change in this area!
What are the advantages of crypto banking?
Activity: 201
that new year bonus is a great gift, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: