Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 12. (Read 23722 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
The aim of the soft cap is to give our supporters an indication of the amount that we would feel is ideal (with the hard cap being the amount beyond which we don't even accept more token sales). In the unlikely event soft cap is not reached, money is not returned, because of our agreement with our advisors - ICOBox, and will continue with the listing process.

With the visibility we have of the costs, we are already past the point of executing the project. A lower token sale than $5M will only reduce the pace of expansion to other countries, and investment quantum in the listings on crowd genie

With all due respect but you shouldn't "feel" it is ideal but instead "know" how much money you actually need... We are talking about millions and you are talking about feelings.
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
They still have a 50% bonus?
Activity: 190
I don't know much about fin tech or crypto banking, but I think that Genie deavs are able to make a big change in this area!
Activity: 126
I'm worried
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I like your road map, you plan real steps towards your future business goal!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
The aim of the soft cap is to give our supporters an indication of the amount that we would feel is ideal (with the hard cap being the amount beyond which we don't even accept more token sales). In the unlikely event soft cap is not reached, money is not returned, because of our agreement with our advisors - ICOBox, and will continue with the listing process.

With the visibility we have of the costs, we are already past the point of executing the project. A lower token sale than $5M will only reduce the pace of expansion to other countries, and investment quantum in the listings on crowd genie

But if you don't reach the soft cap and you don't return the money, are you still going to develop the product and give something to the people who invested?

They told they will! It's just a matter of how quickly the project will be launched.
Activity: 142
Also I'm curious about your lending out in May. How you choose businesses that will get the first loans?
Activity: 111
You're planning to get CGCoin listed on exchanges in March. There's not much time left, what exchnages you'll start with?
Activity: 543

But if you don't reach the soft cap and you don't return the money, are you still going to develop the product and give something to the people who invested?
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
I'd like to see more video from you too! However, I now that you're quite busy right now.
Activity: 182
Has this ICO started yet and do they stick to their plans to raise one hundred million dollars? What is the softcap?
The softcap is 5 million USD. Half of the softcap has been raised so far.
The ICO will end in less than 2 days.
Hello, the ICO will not end in 2 days (25 of February is end date of Round 2). There will be 2 more rounds and ICO is scheduled to run until the 1 of March 2018. So still there is a chance to raise soft cap.
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Has this ICO started yet and do they stick to their plans to raise one hundred million dollars? What is the softcap?
The softcap is 5 million USD. Half of the softcap has been raised so far.
The ICO will end in less than 2 days.
Activity: 112
 such exciting project with a new features and good guidelines hardcap is very high but let's see how it goes for this,keep an eye on it
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin

Activity: 205
Hi! Just wondering, what will be your next move in case you don't reach the main soft cap goal?
Activity: 490
Activity: 119
In this case there's the Genie Shield here, I guess.
Activity: 120
I'm new to the p2p lending, but it looks like a long-waited solution to the modern world!
Activity: 126
On which exchanges do you list?
Activity: 146
I don't think that extanding an ICO is a good idea. When the time is limilted, there's more demand on tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: