Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 49. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 0
Are there any referral restrictions or basic rules?
Activity: 71
Sounds promising... but to be honest there is no AIRDROP here...
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Everyone who holds CGCOIN tokens as on 23:59, Sunday, 14th gets the airdrop! That's less than 24 hours away Smiley
Is the 25% 'Airdrop' also on the early adopter bonus coins?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Our CEO featured in today's Straits Times (Singapore's national daily) article on investing in crypto currencies http://www.straitstimes.com/business/tempted-by-bitcoin-its-caveat-emptor

copper member
Genie ICO admin
Activity: 97
Will the Cgcoin be on exchanges soon?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
I could not enter because the project received a limited number of participants in the bounty campaign. I was very upset ... Because they kept the bounty amount very generous. I still have not decided whether or not to join the ICO. I don't know...
Activity: 177
Hi! When the ICO ends?
Activity: 195
Merit: 11
How much time would I need to get a loan using crowd genie?
Activity: 106
Is the 25% 'Airdrop' also on the early adopter bonus coins?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
That’s the aim - thanks for your words of encouragement  Smiley
It should be alarming for the usual banking system to see the rise of alternative loans system^ you are doing a huge job, Genie!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
25% airdrop ends tomorrow midnight, Singapore time! Spread the word to folks who might be interested  Grin
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Interesting question - there might be some regulatory issues against borrowers directly accessing lenders, as lenders might not have given permission to be contacted. But worth exploring more. Thanks!
Will the borrowers have an option to reach out directly to the lenders they suppose would be most interested in providing a loan to them?
Activity: 178
Hi! How many people already joined the referral program?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We are airdropping 25% more tokens to those who are holders of our tokens as on midnight of Sunday. 
if you are airdropping your coins to your paid customers that doesn't mean you are really airdropping...

The thread title should say it's a 25% bonus rather than a 25% airdrop. You don't have to pay to get an airdrop.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
We intend to have a digital passport to hold the identity verification, along with that we need a way to hold the tokens. So need a wallet to perform these 2 functions 
Why do you make your own wallet?
Activity: 148
Why do you make your own wallet?
Activity: 246
Merit: 250
if you are airdropping your coins to your paid customers that doesn't mean you are really airdropping...

The thread title should say it's a 25% bonus rather than a 25% airdrop. You don't have to pay to get an airdrop.
Activity: 135
Will the borrowers have an option to reach out directly to the lenders they suppose would be most interested in providing a loan to them?
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: