Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 51. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I still don't think that private investor kYC should be an hindrance to declaring the amount raised so far, why not even make the ethereum address where contribution is going to public, I think there should be more transparency here
Activity: 177
Merit: 10
Hiw much do you estimate to grow your business after ICO?
copper member
Activity: 168
Genie ICO admin
Yes, always - send linkedIn profile or CV to [email protected]
Are you looking for new emloyees now?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
hy dev when you disribute the airdrop?
Activity: 171
How is you business going now? What is the forecast in the area?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Daily reminder regarding the airdrop (from Akshay)

Hi, following my earlier post - we are announcing 25% extra tokens that will be airdropped to all token holders who have purchased tokens as of midnight Sunday night (14, January) Singapore time. So more tokens you hold till Sunday, the more tokens get added to your wallet. With the ETH price going past $1200, we want to make sure our early token purchasers get rewarded Smiley Along with this, the 5% referral bonus continues. Spread the word, and/or purchase more tokens. Cheers
copper member
Genie ICO admin
@Genie-Ico

If say I send 0.1 ETH during pre-ICO (but before Feb. 1) will I benefit from 40 +25% of your tokens? Which are distributed after the end of ICO (after Feb), right?

If yes, will I enjoy 5% referral bonus as well?

Once again when will you disclose your ETH funds raised?

And your reasons/arguments to keep the current amount off public are?

1. Presale minimum is 1 ETH. Yes, you still get bonus during public sale of 25%.
2. You get 5% referral if you invite someone. For more info: https://medium.com/@genieico/launch-of-genie-icos-referral-program-12b192b2ee12
3. CG coins will be distributed at the end of ICO (Feb 28)
4. ETH funds raised will be disclosed at the end of the ICO.
5. Reasons for keeping the fund off the public:

From Akshay: From Akshay: I saw the question on the fund raise a couple of times on the group - so let me answer it to the extent I can - in the pre-sale we have private investors (typically investing in Fiat) and crypto (typically investing in relatively smaller amounts). As private investors are in the process of clearing the KYC etc, I cannot share the number yet, but it is significant. Coming to the crypto group - we have raised $500K in the past 2 weeks; and more than 200 people have invested. The final tally will be a combination of crypto and fiat - and that will only be finalized by the end of the pre-sale. Hope this helps
copper member
Genie ICO admin
GENIE DAILY REMINDER #1: How to buy CG coin

1. Visit https://bookbuilding.genieico.net/
2. Fill out the forms
3. Wait for your confirmation email. There is a KYC process you need to fill out.
4. Send your fund to the address given by the email
5. You shall receive your CG coin at the end of the ICO sale.

Visual guide here:

https://medium.com/@genieico/investing-in-genie-ico-for-using-cryptocurrencies-5020b0bdaed1

Thank you for participating!

** yes, the 50 percent PRE-SALE bonus still on going.
Activity: 148
Are you looking for new emloyees now?
Activity: 5
We are learning
Activity: 195
Can I work as referral on Telegram for example?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Head over to www.genieico.net - and click on "Buy Tokens" button, and follow the process.
Where is the intsruction about coins buying? I'm new to crypto investing, but want to try it!!
Activity: 189
Where is the intsruction about coins buying? I'm new to crypto investing, but want to try it!!
copper member
Genie ICO admin
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Spread the word - we will airdrop on Monday - so all purchases of token should be by Sunday midnight, Singapore time.
I believe the 25% airdrop will drive the sale up because noone will love to miss out on extra 25% tokens of ones investment size, take this opportunity before this close
copper member
Genie ICO admin
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Thank you  Smiley
Congrats Dev! Your project looks very interesting.
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I'm thinking about buying the coins, is there a bonus now?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Yes! We are at 57, Mohammed Sultan Road, Singapore.
Where is your headquoters now, Singapore?
Pages:
Jump to: