Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 45. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
We are currently planning to close it on 28, February. And 50% bonus ends on 31, January 
Until when the ico will be open? Do you think to prolong it a little if hard cap isn't reached?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Absolutely. Please do your due diligence and purchase our tokens.
I am thinking of investing a little eth in this one and eth now is much cheaper so I think that may be good for ICOS and investing in new project.s I hope the market will stop bleeding and there is more healthy investments into projects like this. Too many newbies are investing inc rap projects just because of a referral link so I prefer to do my due diligence to invest at least in decent projects like this.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
You are welcome  Smiley
Thanks for caring about those of us who bought the coins when ETH rate was lower, that airdrop tells a lot!
Activity: 189
Thanks for caring about those of us who bought the coins when ETH rate was lower, that airdrop tells a lot!
Activity: 114
Merit: 13
hello,dev.if you need the Chinese translation?I had a professional team to do it.
If you need,PM me.and I would made them finished it fast.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I am thinking of investing a little eth in this one and eth now is much cheaper so I think that may be good for ICOS and investing in new project.s I hope the market will stop bleeding and there is more healthy investments into projects like this. Too many newbies are investing inc rap projects just because of a referral link so I prefer to do my due diligence to invest at least in decent projects like this.
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
Until when the ico will be open? Do you think to prolong it a little if hard cap isn't reached?
Activity: 131
I agree! Moreover, sounds good to fractionize assets
Activity: 126

What exchange is going to be listed on the exchange?
Activity: 336
Great! Asset exchange which is beyond a crypto exchange is interesting!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Looking great project Genie-ICO it is strange that there aren't more people who seem interested in your ICO. I'm looking forward you to launching bounty program. Its the best way to make your project be more popular.
Activity: 188
Can I trade on your exchange without buying the cgcoin first?
Activity: 190
Yeah, thanks for bringing alternatives to traditional bank loans!
Activity: 140
Crowd Genie is one of the licensed peer-to-peer based digital platforms and operates fully under the supervision of the Singapore Financial Authority (MAS).
In increasing its reach and sales, the company is currently selling token to upgrade its platform, with the code of CGCOIN Token released by CGSPV Pte. Ltd. associated with the Financial Services Crowd Genie Ltd.
Activity: 175
Your security concerns make me trust you even more!
Activity: 48
airdrop has been continue?
Activity: 147
Your soft cap is impressive! Have you reached it already? Why don't you put a progress bar on the site?
Activity: 91
ETH is growing, so the min limit of 1 ETH is cutting off more and more potential buyers =(
Activity: 542
Merit: 102
Welcome Petter Sehlin!

True Global Venture’s Partner — Petter Sehlin — joins Genie ICO’s Advisory Board

The Genie team continues to grow! We are very happy and honored to announce that Petter Sehlin has agreed to join our Advisory Board.

Petter Sehlin is a Founding Partner of global angel fund True global Ventures and an active ICO-advisor and investor in Fintech ventures since 2008. Petter has in-depth technical blockchain knowledge and a wide network within the area

Petter reached out to me after having read our Whitepaper and vision. And when we spoke, we instantly found lots of areas of common interest, and overlap, of where we can take this company.

https://medium.com/@genieico/welcome-petter-sehlin-9b2fa24d607c
Activity: 406
Is the reduce in admin fee and interest rate depending on the proportion of token held?
Pages:
Jump to: