Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🚀 [ANN]CGC Token 🌟🚀 Asian Asset Exchange - page 52. (Read 23755 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
Thanks! US investors are not allowed, with all the uncertainty of the SEC rules. UK investors, might want to consult their legal counsel before purchasing our tokens. We have a legal opinion from the leading Singapore legal firm, that our token is not considered a security under Singapore rules 
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 149
Merit: 0
Guys, who is participating in referral? Any success?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Beginning 1st July 2018 itself
When are you going to start the buyback?
Activity: 131
When are you going to start the buyback?
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
@Genie-Ico

If say I send 0.1 ETH during pre-ICO (but before Feb. 1) will I benefit from 40 +25% of your tokens? Which are distributed after the end of ICO (after Feb), right?

If yes, will I enjoy 5% referral bonus as well?

Once again when will you disclose your ETH funds raised?

And your reasons/arguments to keep the current amount off public are?
Activity: 164
What exchanges will you work with?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Project looks pretty interesting. Are US and UK investors allowed to participate?
Activity: 155
Where is your headquoters now, Singapore?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
I believe the 25% airdrop will drive the sale up because noone will love to miss out on extra 25% tokens of ones investment size, take this opportunity before this close
Activity: 142
Hi! How is the crowdsale going?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello Dev in your ad said the following: "AIRDROP - 25% extra tokens will be airdropped to all token holders who have purchased tokens as of midnight Sunday night (14, January) Singapore time" tell  i must buy the tokens of your project to participate in Airdrop ? Is there a free Airdrop from your Genie project? Thank you
Activity: 146
Do you have any social communities on FB or Twitter?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Licensed and operational lending platform on the Blockchain, it will be interesting project, i see 3% of the total token distribution for bounties. Do you have bounty thread for this project. If you do i will participate in bounty campaign.Very clear and concise graphics, very detailed and easy to follow.
Activity: 149
Hi! Can I still join the airdrop?
Activity: 38
Merit: 2
It is going well - we'll share the raise by the end of the month.
How is the presale going? How much fund has been raised so far?
I checked your website, only found that the soft cap is 20k ETH, but can't find more information.
very good results I wait for continuation at the end of the month.
Activity: 175
How long will it take for a user to get a digital passport and earn a reputation?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Is it online? Very frustrated is that only people who hold coins can get airdrop
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
So the lending will be using your tokens only?
copper member
Genie ICO admin
It is going well - we'll share the raise by the end of the month.
How is the presale going? How much fund has been raised so far?
I checked your website, only found that the soft cap is 20k ETH, but can't find more information.
copper member
Genie ICO admin
Love the Genie Logo Smiley

These loans are technically alternative loan products, as opposed to those that are from the banks
Hi, can you explain this part on your website?

"When you buy CGcoins, these are invested into Crowd-Genie's high returning alternative loans."

I'm just curious what these alternative loans are?
Pages:
Jump to: